Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) (18036 Views)

Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy / Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
Tinubu Emi lo kan no go work grin

North too like themselves

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) by ransomed: 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2022
Abiku united. No good things come from them.
Re: Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) by zionstaar75: 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

I have always found this narrative funny grin

So You mean everybody that voted for APC in 2015 and 2019 must stick to APC, but those that voted for PDP in 2015 and 2019 Will spilt their own votes between PDP and Labour party ? grin cheesy grin..

Such a wonderful analysis cheesy
it might not be totally correct but the fact that the vote has been split right down the middle will hurt both pdp and Labour party. The strongest voting block of pdp is now in Obi's hands I must say so how will atiku win?unless obi can muster enough votes in the north the election is tilting towards apc.nobody will get the so called million votes in the north again because of bvas and I'm sure atiku will barely get 50% of northern votes because I'm 100% sure apc will still win kwara,kogi,borno and yobe(forget all the media noises)atiku committed a blunder by contesting Peter obi would have won the election for pdp easily. Its like they're both handing over back to apc.thats what the fitch analysis was saying and people were abusing them.its just common sense
Re: Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) by gratiaeo(m): 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2022
Africum:
Pure lies ..... I believe Tinubu would get the required votes in the North. That's unless the northern APC governors worked against him. Watch this video and see northern women singing and dancing with Tinubu then you would know that they still love him in the North.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaT3EG4Xb5E
So you guys only hope for Tinubu is if northern governors will rig in his favour? Those northern apc leaders you yoruba South West keep on mentioning how many votes do they have? With the improvement on inec voting system Tinubu does not have chance at all. With hunger and insecurity how is northern governors going to force the masses to vote the same party that put them in perpetual misery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) by pitaenny: 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
video has been deleted from youtube. would have shared it with u.
i watched it and since i grew up in the north i understood almost everything that was said in it.
My point is that bro dont let all this dancing and songs of praise deceive u. u gonna see more............
Africum:

Lols..... Which preacher?
Re: Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) by gratiaeo(m): 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:
Lol Those who believe Tinubu will lose in the North I just Dey laugh. The LP and PDP split has already given APC the winning ticket
Which northerner on his/her senses will vote for APC?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) by ATLIEN2027: 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
Mumu boy.
Re: Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) by gratiaeo(m): 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
Rekhina:

Imagine !!
Come to Nasarawa my side, zamfara , sokoto , once peaceful kebbi people now pay bandits to stay alive .
We use to pay MNJTF to protect us but it made matter worse .
How much do we get from our wares and farms which we give to APC bandits that Yarabawa and tinubu will think they did us favour destroying north with buhari . Every family has lost 2 to 4 members to APC nonchalancy ,
North will not forget these wickedness ,I swear with my last blood.
And some agberos in lagos think this guys will not find alternative during election to emancipate themselves from shackle of APC bad governance

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) by OctavianAC(m): 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
Is it not bcuz you people were told that you northerners don't need a Yoruba or an Igbo candidate? Cuz i don't think is bcuz you are politically sound, knowing the best candidate.

Anyway, Peter Obi is coming
Re: Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) by Gozac: 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2022
ChangetheChange:

Chai this small Abokki boy finished Tinubu
The same thing we have been echoing time without numbers, Tinubu has no grassroots support or base in the North, most Northerners don't know who is Tinubu, Tinubu is only relying on Northern Governors to help him get the Northern votes, but the APC Northern Governors are just folding their arms and doing nothing to mobilize grassroots support for Tinubu, rather u see thousands of Northerners keep decamping from APC to PDP every week since Tinubu won APC Presidential Primary.
The BVAS (electronic transmission of results) has even made the election extremely difficult and unwinnable for Tinubu, cos no more results being influenced or allocated votes by Sitting Results are uploaded real time from each polling unit to INEC website for the whole world to see the results as they come in.
Tinubu will lose the North woefully and embarrassingly...Quote me anywhere

If Tinubu loses the North, he has automatically lost the election because he can't get any significant votes from the Christian dominated and Traditional PDP regions of south South and South East with his dead on arrival Muslim Muslim ticket. Tinubu winning the south west will not be enough for him to offset his loss in the North.
Atiku is by far the Candidate that is currently in the best and vantage position to win the 2023 Presidential election with the current reality on ground even without the support of Wike and the other 4 PDP Governors....Quote me anywhere
Atiku wins the Northern votes, Atiku just need to come second position in the South South, South East and South West, to be President elect.
My brother i dont see Atiku losing this election, Atiku will get northern bloc votes and even bloc votes in SE and SS, Atiku is loved so much all over the country not minding the mudslinging coming from SW media and the Wike rascal noise. Rivers votes will be divided between Obi and Atiku
SW being more cultural than religious will vote enmasse for Tinubu despite the noise against Muslim/Muslim ticket, all these Obidients noise will whittle and is only loud in SE and some SS,NC states. They will tell them that Obi is still young and can contest in 2027 and this will give Atiku bloc votes in SE,SS and NC.
Wike and all those governors cannot stop Atiku from winning election, he already have foot soldiers in those states as an established and experienced political war lord. Tinubu can only win if PMB influences the election for him and I dont see it happening.Obi can only win if his movement spreads all over the country, I dont see that happening the Yoruba and northern youths are solidly behind Tinubu and Atiku respectively.
The youths championing for paradigm change are not united at all, the force of tribalism is greater than the force of nationalism for now in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) by anjowaka510(m): 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2022
Kyase:

Shey you dey whine me?
We Dey talk about anybody can win the state between Atiku and Tinubu and you dey here dey yarn anyhow
What I know and for sure is that, tinubu is getting more than 30% of the total votes

Kaduna state no start from Nissi village and end for kawu oooo
So calm down

Bro forget that guy shouting he spent 2 months in a place, in a single room apartment he is, how will he see people surporting any candidate?
Re: Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) by Kyase(m): 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
anjowaka510:

Bro forget that guy shouting he spent 2 months in a place, in a single room apartment he is how will he see people surporting any candidate?

Na yeye man grin
Re: Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) by BABANGBALI: 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
I just dey pity Tinubu, the way these abokis go mess am up in the 2023 election, him family members go pity am

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
Rekhina:

Sanu Dan 'allah babba
Please can you help translate the aforementioned in English, and I will be glad you did?
Re: Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) by anjowaka510(m): 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2022
Trinitycian:

Oga, go sleep. After chest beating, see as you chickened out. You dey Ogbomosho dey argue with me wey dey Kaduna. If you get 2 heads, come KD bet.
Kaduna is not a village oga, how many places have you entered? You spent just two months in a place you are concluding no one is supporting Tinubu in Kaduna. For your info l left same Kaduna just two days ago after I have spent over 6 months I saw his supporters in hundreds.
Re: Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) by anjowaka510(m): 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
Kyase:

Na yeye man grin
The same Kaduna I left two days ago after spending about 6months, I saw Tinubu's supporters in their hundreds I was seriously surprised.
Re: Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) by surgical: 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
ChangetheChange:

It still baffles and beats my imaginations how Tinubu supporters sitting in their houses in Lagos state still think and living in delusions that Tinubu will defeat Atiku in the North.
Tinubu will not get up 30% of the total Northern votes when the results are being announced on February 24th 2023.
you mean those Northern guys will just eat his generous gift of millions of naira without reciprocating by voting him
Dia is god o
Re: Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) by Kyase(m): 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
anjowaka510:

The same Kaduna I left two days ago after spending about 6months, I saw Tinubu's supporters in their hundreds I was seriously surprised.
Guy just chill
Taiwo and Badiko alone will give Tinubu 100k+ votes and na area for inside kaduna town ooo, not a local government or ward grin
These guys are in for a shocker
Re: Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) by Rekhina(f): 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
imadiyi:

Please can you help translate the aforementioned in English, and I will be glad you did?
Sorry for the info
It's " Tanks kind OGA kpata kpata" , but those learning Hausa will say" tanks child of god and big man "
In my place good people are associated with wealth.
Re: Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) by Zeezenho: 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
We all know that tinubu is a regional dictator trying to expand dictatorship to notional level.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) by anjowaka510(m): 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2022
Kyase:

Guy just chill
Taiwo and Badiko alone will give Tinubu 100k+ votes and na area for inside kaduna town ooo, not a local government or ward grin
These guys are in for a shocker
Q.E.D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) by JoeNL22(m): 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2022
highchief1:
when tinubu started politics ur father has not toasted ur mother.we can’t listen to u.a party that has all their major governors from the north does not have a base.it’s statements like this that is making atiku to neglect the south the result of the election will throw some people into coma.
What evidence do you have to support your assertions?
Check 2003-2019 elections. No southerner has received 51% from the core north. In 2011 & 2015. It was Buhari against Jonathan. Fast forward to 2023, it's Tinubu against Atiku in the north and Obi in the south. Do you analysis before you start talking!.....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
Rekhina:

Sorry for the info
It's " Tanks kind OGA kpata kpata" , but those learning Hausa will say" tanks child of god and big man "
In my place good people are associated with wealth.
Thanks for this, you're more than a darling. Can you help me learn Hausa language; what does it takes?
Re: Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) by IranianSea: 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
Bobloco:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/10/30/tinubu-has-no-base-in-the-north-pdp-youth-leader-boasts/
See ugly boy! Ain't your fault but we know your games.. you fucl¢in northerns. Listen! We will either vote Obi or TINUBU
Re: Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) by Minjim: 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2022
Real politiking has begun
Some fools were expecting Yoruba leaders to oppose their own and support an another person.
How laughable!

STATEMENT OF AFENIFERE ON THE VISIT OF ASIWAJU AHMED BOLA TINUBU TO PA REUBEN FASORANTI ON SUNDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2022, IN HIS AKURE HOME

Following the indication by the Presidential Candidate of All Progressives Congress, APC, in the forthcoming 2023 Elections, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to visit The Leader of the pan-Yoruba socio-political organisation Afenifere, Pa Reuben Famuyide FASORANTI, OFR, invited Leaders from all parts of Yorubaland to be with him as he receives the astute Politician.

The Leaders and some other eminent Yoruba intelligensials responded positively by sitting with him as he hosted Tinubu in Akure today.

The meeting was attended by Yoruba Leaders from Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti, Osun, Lagos, Kogi and Kwara States.

The meeting was fully briefed about the aspiration of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to contest for the Presidency of Nigeria in the forthcoming Elections in February 2023. He even presented his Manifesto to Baba, the Asiwaju of Yorubaland.

He shared with us his vision of a greater and more prosperous Nigeria where democratic rights, rule of law, justice and fairness will reign supreme. He also gave assurance on steps to be taken to ensure safety and security of Nigerians and their properties.

Following exhaustive deliberations informed by presentations by various stakeholders, the Afenifere states as follow:

1. We affirm that Nigeria as a country must be established on the basis of democracy, true federalism and social justice.

2. We affirm that Democracy is the most civilised method of governance because it is based on the fundamental human rights of every citizen to determine how he or she wants to be governed.

3. We support the decision of all qualified citizens to exercise their fundamental rights of seeking offices provided by the federal Constitution.

4. Having taken cognisance of his commendable antecedents as Lagos State Governor and his demonstrated ability in building physical and human capital, the Yoruba Leaders at today's meeting are in no doubt that Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria offers the best opportunity to produce a government of that will usher in a new Era of hope, peace, security, harmony, gainful employment for the multitude, economic development, social and political stability.

5. We were also assured us of his commitment to the promotion of true federalism that will give states more control over their affairs.

6. Afenifere wishes him success in the pursuit of his vision.

7. The Meeting urged other presidential candidates to utilise similar opportunities to articulate their vision.

Thank you for your attention.

Abagun Kole Omololu
National Organising Secretary of Afenifere
Re: Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) by Menclothing: 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2022
Febuary is here
Re: Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) by Menclothing: 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
Anyone who picked Atiku over tinubu
Want a Nigeria like Adamawa Lolz that's suicide
Re: Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) by seguno2: 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2022
Cyynthia:
Two of you are criminals..PDP and APC

Since Peter Obi was in PDP for eight years until desperation made him move to ideologically opposite Labour Party, does that mean he is also a criminal
Re: Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) by Rekhina(f): 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
imadiyi:

Thanks for this, you're more than a darling. Can you help me learn Hausa language; what does it takes?
where are you from Mai gidana?

I can call you muhkter
Kauna is love
Kauna na is my love
Re: Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
Rekhina:
where are you from Mai gidana?

I can call you muhkter
Kauna is love
Kauna na is my love
Kauna na, I am bini, but resides in PH. How about you?
Re: Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) by Yankee101: 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
Sincerely even Rochas Okorochas has more pedigree in the north than Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Has No Base In The North - Mohammed Suleiman (PDP Youth Leader Boasts) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
gratiaeo:

Which northerner on his/her senses will vote for APC?

Lol no make me laugh go tell Kanuri not to vote for Shettima

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election / Julius Berger Begins Work On Second Niger Bridge / BREAKING: APC’s Aregbesola Wins Osun Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.