Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. (56760 Views)

White Rice With Spicy Chicken Stew. Fresh Tomatoes Is Scarce Today So.... / Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) / How I Made Chicken Stew Out Of The Blues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Eaglesence: 10:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
CaveAdullam:
Part 2

Chai op but why angry for person wey never chop better food since morning. Biko this is my UBA account, ngwa send something so i can do what yo have done. UBA: 2086228730. Be nice oo

grin
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by pocohantas(f): 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
Buddha3:

LMAO!

"Most" Nigerian men?
The ego and arrogance in this statement stink to the high heavens.

For your small mind, those simple everyday combinations you put up as recipes on Nairaland qualify for decent cooking? Because some of us dey respect ourselves so we don't bash you with criticisms that will batter your woman pride, you see it as a baseline to express this sorta disrespect?

Madam, respect yourself!

We are here for it. Please go ahead and cook - then post here. You won’t be the first. grin

1 Like

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2022
Pocahontas with her very basic cooking and worn out kitchen utensils be feeling like some Italian chef with a midas touch.

To the point she's downgrading men's culinary skills in public cause she dey cook and upload rubbish for nairaland and her ever hungry crowd keeps applauding her.

I can sit down and comfortably spell out at least three errors in every of your menus you put out here. But the fact we chose to be quiet and let you bask in your self induced euphoria shouldn't be a yardstick for you to come up and be typing the kinda nonsense that resembles the meals you prepare.

Just small kitchen recognition wey Nairaland give you, you don carry am dey disrespect Nigerian men. With your outdated Iya basira recipes!

5 Likes

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by legendburna: 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2022
ahnie:
Chai,you tried. I rate you 10/10 wink
It's the neatness of the utensils n kitchen for me. Op,na big man dey wack this type of robust food Lai this o. Efcc needs to check you out grin
lol..typical Nigerian mentality. I grow my own veggies in the garden. �
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by pocohantas(f): 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
Buddha3:

Just small kitchen recognition wey Nairaland give you, you don carry am dey disrespect Nigerian men. With your outdated Iya basira recipes!

I love it outdated and simple. I am a very local girl and I have said it many times. Local meals is my forte, never foreign or intercontinental. I no need your Nairaland recognition, e no dey put fuel for my car. If na IG, maybe I fit consider how to monetize it. Not NL. Rest ehn.

5 Likes

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by AngelicBeing: 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
cool
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by baralatie(m): 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2022
Persephone1:
Na your own soup i wan see now. cheesy
embarassed
Chai!
embarassed
Me way no sabi pass concoction rice,indomie and eggs lipsrsealed
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
pocohantas:

I love it outdated and simple. I am a very local girl and I have said it many times. Local meals is my forte, never foreign or intercontinental. I no need your Nairaland recognition, e no dey put fuel for my car. If na IG, maybe I fit consider how to monetize it. Not NL. Rest ehn.

So you know you're a local girl yet you feel you have the moral grounds to demean the cooking skills of people you don't even know. Na the firewood cooking wey them carry raise you make you dey raise shoulders? That you've met about 10 Nigerian men who cannot cook a par above your basic food knowledge implies that all Nigerian men are the same?

Like most women out there, you're annoyingly small minded!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by baralatie(m): 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
Na wa o
Wetin bring abuse for this thread nah!

1 Like

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by ahnie: 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
legendburna:

lol..typical Nigerian mentality.
I grow my own veggies in the garden.
Hello,ibadan burnaboy,Oga chill abeg,it sure a pity that you failed woefully to see the jokes in my post,the sarcasm in my post is even obvious to the blind.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by LonelyLucifer(m): 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
Buddha3:

So you know you're a local girl yet you feel you have the moral grounds to demean the cooking skills of people you don't even know. Na the firewood cooking wey them carry raise you make you dey raise shoulders? That you've met about 10 Nigerian men who cannot cook a par above your basic food knowledge implies that all Nigerian men are the same?

Oga, your capping don too much....

No pollute this thread with any form of idiocy... She's entitled to her opinion, no matter how harsh or simple they might be

1 Like

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2022
baralatie:

embarassed
Chai!
embarassed
Me way no sabi pass concoction rice,indomie and eggs lipsrsealed
I dont believe you tongue

Something tells me you are a good cook cheesy
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Haymus007(m): 10:56pm On Oct 30, 2022
Man United will win the league!

In TenHag we trust cool

1 Like

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by brain54(m): 10:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
Haymus007:
Man United will win the league!

In TenHag we trust cool
Wrong topic dude…

1 Like

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by baralatie(m): 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2022
Persephone1:
I dont believe you tongue

Something tells me you are a good cook cheesy
Haaaaaaaa shocked shocked
I am only a good certified Nigerian man designed to eat the cooked food
I have learned not to interfere with women and kitchen

Women can be very protective of the kitchen
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by begoniaa: 11:02pm On Oct 30, 2022
pocohantas:
I am most thrilled by the fact that he takes criticisms and applies it immediately. It is 1000 likes for me on this one. We go still jam for that road he told me not to pass. grin

Before nko? cheesy

Who humble pass man like him?

Hehehehe, I been just dey understand the meaning of watin he tell you for that line so.
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by ahnie: 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
Pls you perfect beings should stop spoiling this beautiful thread
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Romangalactic(m): 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
Buddha3:

LMAO!

"Most" Nigerian men?
The ego and arrogance in this statement stink to the high heavens.

For your small mind, those simple everyday combinations you put up as recipes on Nairaland qualify for decent cooking? Because some of us dey respect ourselves so we don't bash you with criticisms that will batter your woman pride, you see it as a baseline to express this sorta disrespect?

Madam, respect yourself!
You see dat ego & arrogance,she reeks of it in lyk almost every comment. Am surprised more pipo dnt see thru this girlcheesy
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by pocohantas(f): 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2022
Buddha3:

Lol. The OP isn’t crying, other guys didn’t break their heads on it - but you carry am for head like dandruff. I hope you have high bp monitor in your house, you seem like a man that would need it. I recommend the digital one.

Yes, most Nigerian men are average and awful cooks. I don't need to meet 10. The NL food section is enough sample size. Check your bp please.

5 Likes

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Enimin: 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
CaveAdullam:
Yesterday a nairalander made our appetite wet. I love the combination of ingredients used in making the food and decided to make my fantasy become a reality and more spicy.

Type of meal: Rice, beans and stew. And salad.

Ingredients for the stew:
Thyme powder.
Curry powder.
Kitchen glory.
Sachet tomatoes.
Sliced tomatoes.
Blended tomatoes.
Sliced pepper.
Blended pepper.
Sliced onions.
Blended onions.
Whole ginger.
Whole garlic.
Whole turmeric - the owner of the color.
Pumpkin leaf.
Salt.
Knorr maggi.
Oil (red).
Chicken.
Spicity.
Onga.
Blended crayfish.
Whole crayfish.

Salad: Bama cream, cabbage, cucumber and carrot.

So...

Good day Mr moderators: Mynd44, tjskii, MissyB3.

And panel of judges...Channah1, ahnie, gloryhomemaker, pocohantas et al.

And my co-chef: obagofizzy.

Let the pics roll in 1, 2, 3. Go!

Happy Sunday.

Wetin Listerine dey do inside kitchen
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
baralatie:

Haaaaaaaa shocked shocked
I am only a good certified Nigerian man designed to eat the cooked food
I have learned not to interfere with women and kitchen

Women can be very protective of the kitchen

Chai!

1% husband material grin grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by pocohantas(f): 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2022
Romangalactic:

You see dat ego & arrogance,she reeks of it in lyk almost every comment. Am surprised more pipo dnt see thru this girlcheesy

More people don’t see through who? Ment or what? Have I ever told you I am humble or virtuous? Keep whining. grin

3 Likes

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
Oga, your capping don too much....

No pollute this thread with any form of idiocy... She's entitled to her opinion, no matter how harsh or simple they might be

Oga, just shut up!

I'm equally entitled to my counter opinions to whatever nonsensical perspectives she puts out. So no dey yan dust for my cappings like say e sure you for body to begin wear coat for shenkes matter.

Her capping was neither harsh nor simple. She was outright disrespectful and if you're too much of a simpleton to see it, that's no fault of mine.

4 Likes

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by LonelyLucifer(m): 11:13pm On Oct 30, 2022
Buddha3:

Oga, just shut up!

I'm equally entitled to my counter opinions to whatever nonsensical perspectives she puts out. So no dey yan dust for my cappings like say e sure you for body to begin wear coat for shenkes matter.

Her capping was neither harsh nor simple. She was outright disrespectful and if you're too much of a simpleton to see it, that's no fault of mine.
Are you mad or something?

Who you dey form English for?.... Abi you wan make God shenk you down for where you dey ?. It seems you don't want to rest in peace this night.

Disrespectful buffoon.

2 Likes

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Williams150(m): 11:14pm On Oct 30, 2022
Nice one. Am cooking colowhite chicken tomorrow wait and see....
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by begoniaa: 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
Buddha3:

Look at this one. See your four fingers pointing back at you.

You're criticising her for using the word "most" to describe y'all, but, pray tell, what are you doing here? undecided

Be like you just dey fish for attention.

Your hypocrisy dey gba reach Mount Olympus and e dey resound for Hades.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2022
begoniaa:

Look at this one. See your four fingers pointing back at you.

You're criticising her for using the word "most" to describe y'all, but, pray tell, what are you doing here? undecided

Be like you just dey fish for attention.

Your hypocrisy dey gba reach Mount Olympus and e dey resound for Hades.
Please leave Hades out of this angry
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by VEHINTOLAR: 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2022
Isn't that Listerine I dey see so ?! Wonder shall never end ! Is it now a cooking ingredient ?
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by LonelyLucifer(m): 11:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
Buddha3:

Stupid boy ..... See your life. What's the difference between you and the lady you quoted earlier?

Talk anyhow make I call Ogun for your head.
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Lightorder: 11:20pm On Oct 30, 2022
CaveAdullam:
Part 8
please , what quality or teaspoon of Listeren wash should be added , please?
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by begoniaa: 11:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
Persephone1:
Please leave Hades out of this angry

E mo pele ooo, Iyawo. grin grin
Re: He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
Are you mad or something?

Who you dey form English for?.... Abi you wan make God shenk you down for where you dey ?. It seems you don't want to rest in peace this night.

Disrespectful buffoon.

You're right.

I don't want to rest in peace. Please go ahead and rest in peace for both of us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. / See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) / I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.