Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,318 members, 7,780,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:06 PM

How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User (32952 Views)

Ibadan Destroyed Roads Repaired After Twitter User Protested On Social Media / 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User / Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Bromax: 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2022
U don come drop ur own version here dey run mouth. Most of u when u book these rides u automatically turn to LORDs and will talk to drivers anyhow. Talk true because u are liaing.

3 Likes

Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by frankmoney(m): 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2022
Your story doesn't make sense
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by ZUBY77(m): 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
Nonsense

Complete gibberish .
I pity the innocent driver.

James Bond 007

You used your charger cord to tie his neck, used your right leg to push the gear while he was struggling , then you jumped out of a moving vehicle .

You were also quick to pay Agbero 5000 but refused to pay his 3000

Olosho

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by StarGraphicX: 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
Lies everywhere. You booked ride and refused to pay.

How does the driver calls affect you? Because he made calls you started assuming he was a kidnapper.

You choosed to give agbero 5k and even lied to agbero but refused to pay 3k your trip fare.

You are a liar ma

14 Likes

Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Herkim(m): 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
Security consciousness is important at this point in time

1 Like

Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Prokaryote: 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
From ur write up, it shows you have behavioral issues. Na wetin dey ur mind dey fear you....Olosho mood activated,Lai Lai Lai full ur mouth.

4 Likes

Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Bromax: 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
I don't know but u are liaing. Tell the public what you did to the driver. Some of us when we book these rides we automatically turn to first class citizens and we talk rudely to these drivers.

2 Likes

Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by OgunKiLhordSpy: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Die this useless talk abeg. Can't you decipher that girl is a troublesome Olosho who met her match?

God bless that driver for insisting on collecting his money. Most Olosho will book ride with no intention of paying. Nonsense!
it will happen to your child one day
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by BABANGBALI: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
Pells:
He is a Yoruba man trying to kidnap an Igbo lady for skull mining undecided undecided
very dry. Try harder

5 Likes

Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Compliant(m): 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
this does not add up

1 Like

Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Zico777(m): 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
If it was me I won't pay the driver a dime.
As it is here, she lost out on all sides.
Meaning she paid for injuries and a broken phone.
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
nlfpmod:
Twitter User, Thickumz writes:

https://twitter.com/mzthelmae/status/1586601166548488193?t=3EBvkurnRxt25GbmdTtx_g&s=08

No dey give person headache abeg...

Get someone to write for you or send us voicenote...don't forget to seek refund of your school fees

5 Likes

Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by nobilie: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
Why is it always ladies and drivers? Why? Why?
Read this one complain you'll see that she's the trouble here. Person dey work to make money you dey go look for trouble.

8 Likes

Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by 2special(m): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
Zico777:
If it was me I won't pay the driver a dime.
As it is here, she lost out on all sides.
Meaning she paid for injuries and a broken phone.
so you already believed what she wrote, you should be able to withhold judgement and hear from the other Party, seems a girl hasn't accussed you wrongly before

7 Likes

Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Elidrisy20: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
Is this a yam leg?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Trafika: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
You need to go collect your change from both your English teacher and your broken English teacher, both are worst.
What an headache read, my brain was just setting and resetting all the words throughout the read.

9 Likes

Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by OloshoSiofra: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
That Driver been just wan Bamise her towtow angry

No two ways. He was calling others to come join him sample her kpekus. angry

That is what he meant by I go carry you go where you go see something angry angry

2 Likes

Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Angrygoat: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
You see why pepper spray is a life saver. Just that stiiiiiiieeeesshhhhhhh spray sound for like 10 secs,na James bond movie,or Jason Statham go play. U won't have been badly hurt. Pepper spray, being saving lives..
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Zico777(m): 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
2special:
so you already believed what she wrote, you should be able to withhold judgement and hear from the other Party, seems a girl hasn't accussed you wrongly before
U are very right though!

1 Like

Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by IdJack(m): 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
Thank God for your life.

We need to be careful
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by BloomingDale(f): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Die this useless talk abeg. Can't you decipher that girl is a troublesome Olosho who met her match?

God bless that driver for insisting on collecting his money. Most Olosho will book ride with no intention of paying. Nonsense!

Be like you be the driver.
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by jaxxy(m): 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
He is a criminal. Anytime ure not comfortable with a cab guy start recording.
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Richy4(m): 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
Just imagining how she will be at the back of the driver, use cord charger on the driver's neck.. still extend her leg to match break, is she Andrew the giant?

Logically A kidnapper will not linger to start looking for his money/ balance as soon as someone else presence becomes visible...He will disappear to avoid jungle justice... Anyways I'm happy u were safe..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by omoadeleye(m): 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
This story no clear, thank God i wasn't alone on this.
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by dafeoroyo: 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2022
Night crawl is dengerous,,, remember Da grin,Rico....stop night crawling
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Buharidgeneral: 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2022
Is she writing in Greek or English?
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by dominique(f): 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2022
I don't understand this story but I doubt if that driver had any plans to kidnap her like she claims. A real kidnapper won't give you many escape routes like the one in this story. He even parked at a traffic light for you to get down at some point and you refused. Which kidnapper does that? Hanty this your story is filled with loopholes, we need to hear the driver's account on what happened.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by ShaqFu: 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2022
Zonefree:

How did it come about your empty head the girl is an olosho?
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Mathain19(m): 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
"Next thing he said I go carry you go where you go see something..."

Your eyes really see something I swear!!
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Oyiboman69: 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
She even used her charger chord to try strangle the man. drivers are an endangered people.

2 Likes

Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by CHARLOE(m): 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
Story doesn't add up, incomplete story. I'm sure if d driver states his side, we'd all be surprised. Some girls think Uber driver is their personal driver, if only they know many are professionals; engineers, doctors, lawyers etc n own theirs cars, some have 2 even 3 cars in d business.

2 Likes

Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Gentlechika(m): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2022
Go school, you nor gree. You say na to dey open leg up and down dey do olosho. See howfar olosho work can take you. Ashawo kobo kobo.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mexican Truck Carrying 107 US-bound Migrants Crashes. 54 Killed, Others Injured / Nigerian Man Yet To Be Located After Being Granted UK Residence Permit. Photo / Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.