Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User (33020 Views)

Ibadan Destroyed Roads Repaired After Twitter User Protested On Social Media / 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User / Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by babajero(m): 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2022
Anybody that believe this rubbish is as stupid as the writer.
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2022
If I dey that country, I go dey carry better knife for body before stepping out of the house and my driver must switch off his phone throughout the duration of the journey.
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
I knew it’ll be Lagos
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Tekzyflex(m): 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2022
The Op is a complete liar. You think we will fall for your lies. Thief
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Water9430(m): 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
Skyview01:
If I dey that country, I go dey carry better knife for body before stepping out of the house and my driver must switch off his phone throughout the duration of the journey.
may we ask why? Let's even leave out the fact that it's his car, and the fact that he needs the phone GPS in order to navigate to your destination. Just help make sense to your assertion
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Psady(m): 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
As I dey read this epistle, my mind keep telling me to check if nah female, as I come decipher say nah dem, I just hiss. She even try kill the Rida guy by using cord of charger around his neck, U dey form Cynthin rostross?
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Tfx1: 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2022
Hmmm
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by blackgold2018(m): 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
You didn’t book indriver or bolt

But chose RIDa. You are a fool. That soots the both of you
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Mrtaye: 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
OgunKiLhordSpy:
it will happen to your child one day
How are you sure his child will be ill mannered
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Mrtaye: 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
Zico777:
If it was me I won't pay the driver a dime.
As it is here, she lost out on all sides.
Meaning she paid for injuries and a broken phone.
I guess the lady's issue is attitudinal
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Davoski222: 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
Exactly what time did this happen and why were u on the road at that time.
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Ifakiland(m): 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
nlfpmod:
Twitter User, Thickumz writes:

https://twitter.com/mzthelmae/status/1586601166548488193?t=3EBvkurnRxt25GbmdTtx_g&s=08
You're a fool honestly, feeling fly inside someone car because of 2k fare you wanna pay....you wan ac cos you're hot...idiot
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Mrtaye: 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
Skyview01:
Switch off phone as how,and will a driver agree to drive you if he knows you can endanger him
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by jmichael259(m): 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
CarGuideNG:

Do these mods not read these useless posts they push to frontpage?
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by EmmyDJourno: 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2022
The problem started when she said she would not pay, mtchewww, and she was willing to pay the Agbero 5k to win the case
She should stop being dramatic, there is no kidnap matter here, just a lady painting the whole picture to make the driver look bad
Both of you were not matured enough to handle the situation
Now you would pay for the injury and your phones, instead of paying and asking him to leave
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Zico777(m): 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
Mrtaye:

I guess the lady's issue is attitudinal
Most likely o!
Some of them can be very rude.
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Mrtaye: 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
Zico777:

Most likely o!
Some of them can be very rude.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Collins4u1(m): 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
Msteeew na the kidnap be this.

two of una no get home training.

Na inside person car wey u never still pay u dey do iyanga because u book am for ride.

1 Like

Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Enimin: 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
nlfpmod:
Twitter User, Thickumz writes:

https://twitter.com/mzthelmae/status/1586601166548488193?t=3EBvkurnRxt25GbmdTtx_g&s=08

You had a disagreement with your uber driver, he told you to get the fúck down, you refused and later tried to strangle the poor guy...but you run to social media and scream kidnap

All these island olosho sef...the guy show her pepper, her phone crack she still carry injury for jeg join. Next time she book uber she no go exhibit olosho manner, she go treat the driver with courtesy.
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Enimin: 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
nobilie:
Why is it always ladies and drivers? Why? Why?
Read this one complain you'll see that she's the trouble here. Person dey work to make money you dey go look for trouble.

Because most Nigerian gjrls are closet misandrists due to the patriarchal nature of the ssociety... a lot of them were sexually abused as youngsters, got their first sexual experience via rape, even as adults they are serially used and dumped in relationships. As such they learn to treat men with hostility or at best, suspicion.

Nigerian men don't allow girls to reach sexual maturity before they start handling their budding breasts by force and making lewd, tasteless remarks. So when these girls grow up, anytime they encounter a man perceivedly beneath them on the social ladder, they try to vent as much of their pent-up frustrations on him as they possibly can.

1 Like

Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Jamie1000: 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2022
So you jumped out and only sustained injury on one side of your hand. How did you land? It's not even a scratch injury but a punctured injury..... Cock and boo story.
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by PhantomThief(m): 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
Another Cock and Bull story from a hook up girl grin
Believe them at your own risk. No be last week one talk say Uber driver carry her go his house wey everybody dey criticize the driver until Twitter Vindicated him
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by umarshehu58(m): 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
This story just dey as e b
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by SavageResponse(m): 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
Drama queen with half truth story!
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by phemmyfour: 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Die this useless talk abeg. Can't you decipher that girl is a troublesome Olosho who met her match?

God bless that driver for insisting on collecting his money. Most Olosho will book ride with no intention of paying. Nonsense!
Exactly, no kidnapper will follow his victim to bank to use the ATM . Cameras everywhere
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by SavageResponse(m): 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
Skyview01:

Are you telling me you believe this story from an attention seeking slowpoke?
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
SavageResponse:

Are you telling me you believe this story from an attention seeking slowpoke?

The thing tire me.
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by crackhouse(m): 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
I am having difficulty reading your write up. Learn how to write first then come back and tell the story again so I can understand
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by leisuretym: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
Imagine
All these naive girls, that was how one jumped out from a moving taxi at Martin , the mini bus had its windows wind down, door opened , not tinted, picked her just after Adeola Odeku heading to Bonny camp, how can you say bus with you and your boyfriend with conductor and only driver is operating one chance? Just the 4 of you, unnecessary fear , you just jumped down when the bus was slowing down to pick a passenger at Martins and sustained injuries on knee and face.
The driver and conductor was angry, what sort of nonsense
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Jephyard(m): 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
Is only in Lagos a night crawler is scared of the night. This is not a case of kidnapping. It more of a misunderstanding between you and the driver which you should have communicated in clear terms. Let me guess you were bossing the driver around and he took offence.

Next time if you order a ride and you discovered the car ac is not working, after asking him and you are not satisfied with his answer. Tell him to drop you off any bus stop that you can get another ride, try to be polite about it and pay him accordingly.

Please do better in your write up next time.
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by cumoverna: 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2022
Me sef, I be driver, shey he told you to come down, you refused.

Your story get k leg like this.
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by cumoverna: 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2022
Your sense eh too much..... correct g
descartes400:
If the rider was a ritualist or a kidnapper as she portrayed he wouldn't have stayed around to collect his money, the moment the lady was able to jump down from the car, he would have zoomed off but he stayed around to collect his pay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Commuters, Vehicles Stranded On Flooded Odo-Iyalaro Bridge, Ikorodu Road, Lagos / The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) / My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.