Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User (33033 Views)

Ibadan Destroyed Roads Repaired After Twitter User Protested On Social Media / 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User / Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Iamthoney(m): 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
I just read an eyesore story

Omo this person for just write for English na
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2022
As i dey read this story i no understand self that place wey she withdraw 10k she come give 3000k
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by remele2(f): 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2022
If u read the story very well.... She just downloaded RIDA app to book for a ride.....

Which means other Platforms like Uber, Bolt and the rest wud have blocked her for various fraud complain,which made her want to try her Luck on RIDA app......but she met the a driver that will not take shit....
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Penisman: 7:01am On Oct 31, 2022
Mumu olosho.

You ladies insult drivers as if una Papa don buy car tyre before.

You are lucky, the guy for beat nonsense comot for your ashaawo body.
Re: How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User by Nazgul: 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2023
nlfpmod:
Twitter User, Thickumz writes:

https://twitter.com/mzthelmae/status/1586601166548488193?t=3EBvkurnRxt25GbmdTtx_g&s=08
Hello nlfpmod, I made a post on my diary and it was deleted almost immediately while I got a ban by the Antispam bot. I thought the diary section was meant to be private. Please help me restore back my post and unban me. Thanks.

This is it below

https://www.nairaland.com/7541246/daily-rantings/2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Can't Nigerians Adopt The Cycling Means Of Transportation (bicycle) Pics. / Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) / UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.