Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:55 AM

Sex In A Car: How Safe Is It? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Sex In A Car: How Safe Is It? (603 Views)

I Just Crashed My Car. How Do I Fix It / Imagine You Never Owned A Car, How Much Would You Have Saved?.. / Sex In The Car And Its Consequences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex In A Car: How Safe Is It? by perfectbuy(m): 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2022
There's no denying that sex in a car can be a wild and exciting experience. However, is it really safe? There are a lot of myths and misconceptions about sex in a car, and it's important to know the facts before you decide to jump in. In this article, we'll discuss all the risks and benefits of having sex in a car, and provide you with advice on how to make the experience as safe as possible.

Please follow the link below to read more:
https://www.spotdem.com/2022/10/30/sex-in-a-car-how-safe-is-it/

Re: Sex In A Car: How Safe Is It? by optimistcandyboy(m): 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
you go see shege

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Plz Advise Me On This... / What Heat Inside My Car Done To Bottle Of Anointing Oil. / Honda Cr-v 2010, How Good Is It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.