Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Disciples Should Come In - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Disciples Should Come In (2066 Views)

'Disciples Of Jagaban' Storm Abuja For Tinubu / Tinubu Disciples Distributes Palliative For Muslim Ummah For Ramadan In Kano-pho / Aare Gani Adams Is A Traitor, Nobody In Yorubaland- Tinubu Disciples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Disciples Should Come In by techWriter3: 7:21am On Oct 31, 2022
but urchins meant to would billionaires naaa
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Disciples Should Come In by Canyona1(m): 8:54am On Oct 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Nairalanders please come to my aid

Consider my plea for humanity sake
forward your account to Jagaban now . So u will be credited. Thought u guys are will paid

4 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Disciples Should Come In by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:31am On Oct 31, 2022
Canyona1:
forward your account to Jagaban now . So u will be credited. Thought u guys are will paid
We're humans and Nigerians before politics or religion divided us

Please help me with some cash so i wouldn't miss this job. Please i beg of you

It is not about my support for BAT

Tinubu did not just wake up today to contest for the presidency. He has done his home work long before now. He has built the right people across the federation that can make it much easier for him to actualise

The only hurdle that would have stopped him from having access to the presidency was APC primary election that took place past few months which luckily he was able to subdue his opponent

I've never voted in my life before, 2023 would be my first time of voting

But in 2011, I know Jonathan will win and he won

In 2015 and 2019 I know Buhari will win and he won

Reality is different from idealist bro. I may wish to be a billionaire but the reality is that it's near impossible coming from my background and the opportunity at my disposal

The reality remains that Tinubu will win the coming election and succeed Buhari

The only thing that may likely stop him is DEATH nothing else

This is reality and not idealist or mere wish
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Disciples Should Come In by Canyona1(m): 9:43am On Oct 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Tinubu did not just wake up today to contest for the presidency. He has done his home work long before now. He has built the right people across the federation that can make it much easier for him to actualise

The only hurdle that would have stopped him from having access to the presidency was APC primary election that took place past few months which luckily he was able to subdue his opponent

Reality is different from idealist bro. I may wish to be a billionaire but the reality is that it's near impossible coming from my background and the opportunity at my disposal

vote Jagaban thing will get u hear .

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Disciples Should Come In by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:55am On Oct 31, 2022
techWriter3:
but urchins meant to would billionaires naaa
Are you here to mock me or what please?
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Disciples Should Come In by Villa12(m): 7:04am On Nov 01, 2022
@NigeriaIsGreat has your fellow urchins helped you so far?

That idiot @Nyamuri who promised you Audio money yesterday, has he fulfilled his promise?

I'm calling your attention to all these for you to see that supporting BAT doesn't worth it

BAT urchins are not entirely poor as obidience do claimed. I believed they are just plain wicked, inhumane and heartless

It is not too late for you to join the obidience movement

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Disciples Should Come In by Littlefingerjp: 8:32am On Nov 01, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Hello boss,I followed Yu down here because I was awaiting your reply on the other post.. See In this world of ours,we all tend to do the same mistake over and over again..Who do you really want help from??
Ur fellow Yoruba's or the igbos Yu so much detest and abuse at any given point or an average Hausa man who is not so much into media...Yu seriously deserve no help or pity from anyone,I warned Yu about Tribalism because it has killed and will continue to kill this country..Ur candidate brought us to this undeserved suffering because of his personal ambition,what the Bleep,who uses a country full of 200 million people to joke around,just for him to come out now and say it's his turn..Ur candidate brought this upon Yu,Not Buhari or anybody but BAT.. When people try to explain things to Yu,Yu bring in tribe and religion, which has gotten us nowhere..Do Yu know why the End sars protest worked,it was because people left Tribe, religion,class to protest for a common goal and Yu know what happened,the government got scared and did anything possible to get the youths out of the street because they couldn't break us up with the tribe or religion..I pray Yu keep the job but I want Yu to learn a lesson from ur present predicament..
#OneNigeria

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Disciples Should Come In by Villa12(m): 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
Littlefingerjp:
Hello boss,I followed Yu down here because I was awaiting your reply on the other post.. See In this world of ours,we all tend to do the same mistake over and over again..Who do you really want help from??
Ur fellow Yoruba's or the igbos Yu so much detest and abuse at any given point or an average Hausa man who is not so much into media...Yu seriously deserve no help or pity from anyone,I warned Yu about Tribalism because it has killed and will continue to kill this country..Ur candidate brought us to this undeserved suffering because of his personal ambition,what the Bleep,who uses a country full of 200 million people to joke around,just for him to come out now and say it's his turn..Ur candidate brought this upon Yu,Not Buhari or anybody but BAT.. When people try to explain things to Yu,Yu bring in tribe and religion, which has gotten us nowhere..Do Yu know why the End sars protest worked,it was because people left Tribe, religion,class to protest for a common goal and Yu know what happened,the government got scared and did anything possible to get the youths out of the street because they couldn't break us up with the tribe or religion..I pray Yu keep the job but I want Yu to learn a lesson from ur present predicament..
#OneNigeria
it's so surprising that his fellow urchins on this platform couldn't reach out to him. No empathy, no love, no care, nothing nothing. Same way Buhari doesn't care or give a fvck about the masses plight. Like leaders, like followers. Birds of feathers flocks together

These people do not deserve to be in Asorock i swear to God but this country is just so messed up with sentiment.

Though i know too well that denouncing my support for BAT probably will not stop him from winning the election but i have a clear conscience that i wasn't part and parcel of those who brought another calamity to Nigerians

I can never belong to the group of people who are inhumane, wicked and heartless to their fellow urchins in time of need

No wonder they could be so blind to support Buhari and now Tinubu. They have the same i don't care character. They had the mindset of nigerians can burn to ashes provided my bank account is getting fat daily

@LordviccoDaGuru the young scammer, @Nyamuri your fellow urchins is in a dilemma. He needs una help with your audio promise grin

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Disciples Should Come In by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:40am On Nov 03, 2022
Nyamuri:
Ill send you something tomorrow hopefully once they pay salary
Good morning bro

Please don't forget the promise you made to me

Thanks
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Disciples Should Come In by onuman: 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
The number of people supporting aged, sick and drug baron Tinubu to succeed President Buhari, is equal to the number of mentally deranged people in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Disciples Should Come In by Workch: 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I finally got a job after some months of job hunting.

Sincerely it's not being easy out there for every average Nigerians irrespective of tribes, religion, ethnicity or political affiliates

Although the job isn't something magnificent or worthwhile. Perhaps, it's just to keep soul and body together for the time being

Nonetheless, like the saying; despise not the days of little beginning. These are my days of little beginning

As a full fledged BAT Disciples, you guys are my new family, hope and last resort

I need your financial support as a means of transportation fare

I'd also undergo two weeks online trainning which will commence tomorrow.

Honestly, i don't even have the data luxury for the training. I wasn't given any upfront stipend

Salary and training allowance will be paid at the end of the month

I'd have loved to post my appointment letter as evidence but for security reason

However, if paradventure you think otherwise, feel free to send me a DM to see the appointment letter yourself

Please BAT DISCIPLES come to my aid. I wouldn't want to lose this opportunity.

All of these is to see BOLA AHMED TINUBU (BAT) JAGABAN OF BORGU, THE GREATEST POLITICIAN OF OUR TIME SUCCEED MUHAMMAD BUHARI

Thanks in anticipation.

Palmpay
APC is making you suffer like this and you till rooting for them.
Your joblessness was as a result for APC’s ineptness.

Dude, you must be a cursed person

8 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Disciples Should Come In by onuman: 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2022
Villa12:
it's so surprising that his fellow urchins on this platform couldn't reach out to him. No empathy, no love, no care, nothing nothing. Same way Buhari doesn't care or give a fvck about the masses plight. Like leaders, like followers. Birds of feathers flocks together

These people do not deserve to be in Asorock i swear to God but this country is just so messed up with sentiment.

Though i know too well that denouncing my support for BAT probably will not stop him from winning the election but i have a clear conscience that i wasn't part and parcel of those who brought another calamity to Nigerians

I can never belong to the group of people who are inhumane, wicked and heartless to their fellow urchins in time of need

No wonder they could be so blind to support Buhari and now Tinubu. They have the same i don't care character. They had the mindset of nigerians can burn to ashes provided my bank account is getting fat daily

@LordviccoDaGuru the young scammer, @Nyamuri your fellow urchins is in a dilemma. He needs una help with your audio promise grin

The guy who posted this shiit buys fuel at N300/litre, different from N70/litre during the administration of Jonathan. He buys rice at N40000 a bag, instead of the N9000 per bag during Jonathan administration.
He sees bandits and kidnappers ravaged Nigeria the more unlike during Jonathan administration.
He sees 1 Dollar equal to N800 unlike the 1 Dollar equivalent to N170 before his APC too over from Jonathan.
Yet he wants APC to continue because Tinubu is either his tribesman or a fellow Muslim.
Person like this is supposed to be sharing one country with others like him/her, different from normal people.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Disciples Should Come In by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:40am On Nov 27, 2022
Workch:
APC is making you suffer like this and you till rooting for them.
Your joblessness was as a result for APC’s ineptness.

Dude, you must be a cursed person
Keep wailing on social media Nwanne

February go clear your doubt very soon no worry
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Disciples Should Come In by Workch: 7:43am On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Keep wailing on social media Nwanne

February go clear your doubt very soon no worry
I have a well paying jobs dude, na your likes go suffer

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Disciples Should Come In by FatiMohammed123: 7:48am On Nov 27, 2022
ATIKU IS COMING #AtikuOrganizingForAction
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Disciples Should Come In by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:59am On Nov 27, 2022
Workch:
I have a well paying jobs dude, na your likes go suffer
Hahahahaha

Those who have a well paid job and living comfortable do not care about the presidency. They know all politicians are the same and none of them will make them rich

They are comfortable and doesn't give a fvck about election or what have you

U no get any better job na noise you dey make
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Disciples Should Come In by Tsolutionjoseph: 8:22am On Nov 27, 2022
Bodmum:
see you. They should donate to you out of the national treasure they stole.
all Tinubu followers are smart people, na Peter Obi people be mugun, change it to Peter obi, and u will see them sending u money
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Disciples Should Come In by Sufyaan003(m): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2022
Atiku is coming 2023 insha Allah
#Organizingforaction
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Disciples Should Come In by Bantu10: 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
You that you're RICH what can you do to salvage my situation Mr Rich Man ?

Na that ur situation go kill you there since u re a pauper and still clapping for people who stole your future
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Disciples Should Come In by PraizHim: 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Sincerely it's not being easy out there for every average Nigerians irrespective of tribes, religion, ethnicity or political affiliates

Although the job isn't something magnificent or worthwhile. Perhaps, it's just to keep soul and body together for the time being

Nonetheless, like the saying; despise not the days of little beginning. These are my days of little beginning

As a full fledged BAT Disciples, you guys are my new family, hope and last resort

Honestly, i don't even have the data luxury for the training. I wasn't given any upfront stipend

I'd have loved to post my appointment letter as evidence but for security reason

However, if paradventure you think otherwise, feel free to send me a DM to see the appointment letter yourself

All of these is to see BOLA AHMED TINUBU (BAT) JAGABAN OF BORGU, THE GREATEST POLITICIAN OF OUR TIME SUCCEED MUHAMMAD BUHARI

Thanks in anticipation.

Palmpay

How much do you need?
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Disciples Should Come In by tinsel: 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2022
OP, send your account.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Disciples Should Come In by CheapHomes1: 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Thanks in anticipation.

Palmpay

Wow...what a painful and sad story.

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Disciples Should Come In by IDeyNL: 11:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
I hope this urchin got some donations from his fellow urchins? Imagine begging for data but the small borrowed data/wifi you use it to insult the Igbos and people who can feed you comfortably

Imagine one urchin above was giving fake promise of when he got paid he would support his fellow urchin? So na future salary you dey depend? I thought Buhari made the country better and every urchin is living confortably?

Another urchin was asking for account number when the main OP already posted an account number is his post? Just like thier mentor, fake liars.

Na these same set of people want vote in another disaster o.

Sorry urchin... Ensure you get a job real quick so that you can pay your Igbo landlord in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Disciples Should Come In by Mckandre(m): 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
Urchin weeping for alms? How come? Op didn't u meet up with your own monthly quarter of online urchiness to get paid? try harder nnamo, maybe ur fire is dwindling, u fit carry play cards go waka for third mainland bridge, who knows u might bump into your agbado master.

Urchin begging? How preposterous

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Northern Governors Are Just Pretending To Support Tinubu: Arewa Youths / Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi / Jonathan And ECOWAS Visit Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.