Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

What's The Longest Distance You Have Ever Trekked? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Longest Distance You Have Ever Trekked? (459 Views)

John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading / Ten Of The Longest Snakes In The World (Pictures) / Longest Distance You Have Ever Trekked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Longest Distance You Have Ever Trekked? by kay29000(m): 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
What's the Longest distance you have ever trekked?

Let me go first.

About 13 years ago, i was in a really bad spot. I had resigned and started a business that didn't go as planned. I was so broke, but I couldn't reach out to people that had advised me not to quit my job, so I just stayed in doors, till I finished all my saving and food.

On the third day of going on just water, I made up my mind to trek to my parents house. I just knew that if I stayed one more day without food, I would die. So, around 5:30pm, when sun had gone down, I set out for the journey... From Bariga, to Idimu in Lagos.

This is how I walked... Bariga, to Oshodi, to Agege motor road, to Mangoro Cement road, to Akowonjo, to Egbeda, to Idimu.

When I think back, I wonder how I made it. I stopped twice... Once along gbagada road, aroud that UPS side, and then another time just after Egbeda. By the time I got to Egbeda, I felt like I was going to fall and die. It was already 11pm...no one was on the road, and they were calling from home, wondering what was taking me so long.

When I got to my parents house, I couldn't even eat... I was too weak, and my whole body was shaking. I had to take milk and cookies first, before I was able to eat normal food.

So... Share yours. What's the longest distance you have ever trekked?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Distance You Have Ever Trekked? by kay29000(m): 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
Zrealjaheal
Re: What's The Longest Distance You Have Ever Trekked? by zrealjaheal: 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
First endurance trek was at ekiti...

Trekking from ORI apala to oke sha then down to bashiri then to governor's road then straight to garage. . Then they had this money doublers.. you pay for slot.. buy four slots you over 8 slots

tbc

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest Distance You Have Ever Trekked? by Boogyman557: 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
Holly Gram cool trek wey I don trek just to go NACK ASHAWOO for far distance hotel, no be waiting dem go talk finish..

make I wait for others b4 I cap my own..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest Distance You Have Ever Trekked? by illicit(m): 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
From Dopemu to somewhere in meiran Lagos

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest Distance You Have Ever Trekked? by zrealjaheal: 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2022
illicit:
From Dopemu to somewhere in meiran Lagos

Chief I trekked from ipaja to that meiran. .. I had only 60 naira on me.. that day I fell in love with the hausas. .. (i have stayed in the north) they are one of the sweetest beings ever untill religious crisis enter

2 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Distance You Have Ever Trekked? by dmill: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2022
Lol

One of my guy experience not me! We stay in itoke village, beside seaport @ LFTZ.
This guy was so crazy. A mad journey with leg. When he told me, i was like are you MAD!
This guy left home early 5:30am and trek from LFTZ to IKOTA by 10pm at night. The journey is very mad, how can normal human being trek from LFTZ to IKOTA just because he was looking for job!

From lftz to eleko junction by car is 1hour journey, even though the car is speed, it takes 1hour.

So from eleko junction to ajah is very far!

JOURNEYS: LFTZ to AKODO to MAGBON ALADE to ELEKO JUNCTION to BOGIJE to AWOYAYA to GRA to SHOPRITE to SKY MALL in sangotedo to ABRAHAN ADESANYA to AJAH to IKOTA

Abeg help me preview this journey, is it for normal person

This is MAD!!!
Re: What's The Longest Distance You Have Ever Trekked? by kay29000(m): 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
dmill:
Lol

One of my guy experience not me! We stay in itoke village, beside seaport @ LFTZ.
This guy was so crazy. A mad journey with leg. When he told me, i was like are you MAD!
This guy left home early 5:30am and trek from LFTZ to IKOTA by 10pm at night. The journey is very mad, how can normal human being trek from LFTZ to IKOTA just because he was looking for job!

From lftz to eleko junction by car is 1hour journey, even though the car is speed, it takes 1hour.

So from eleko junction to ajah is very far!

JOURNEYS: LFTZ to AKODO to MAGBON ALADE to ELEKO JUNCTION to BOGIJE to AWOYAYA to GRA to SHOPRITE to SKY MALL in sangotedo to ABRAHAN ADESANYA to AJAH to IKOTA

Abeg help me preview this journey, is it for normal person

This is MAD!!!

This one is no longer trekking, but Israelite journey. Hope he got the job?
Re: What's The Longest Distance You Have Ever Trekked? by dmill: 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
kay29000:

This one is no longer trekking, but Israelite journey. Hope he got the job?

I dnt even know for him. I even forgot to ask him maybe he got the job or not

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest Distance You Have Ever Trekked? by Olibboy: 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2022
I.pray make d problem no pass wetin dey my wallet

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest Distance You Have Ever Trekked? by Skodrran(m): 10:23am On Oct 31, 2022
Masha to ebute-metta.

Ive done more but i no won reveal location grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest Distance You Have Ever Trekked? by kay29000(m): 10:32am On Oct 31, 2022
Skodrran:
Masha to ebute-metta.

Ive done more but i no won reveal location grin grin

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Guide To Finding The Best Forex Broker In 2022 / The Life And Legacy Of Dr. Myles Munroe / WEWORK Is Still Paying Guys. Sign Up Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.