Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Peter Obi May Need To Do A Medical Checkup As Soon As Possible - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi May Need To Do A Medical Checkup As Soon As Possible (1878 Views)

Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi / 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju / Obasanjo Goes For Medical Checkup In Bayelsa. See How Much He Paid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi May Need To Do A Medical Checkup As Soon As Possible by zomby(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
Look who is sleeping during his visit to the north..!!!
Just like they have done to other candidates, I hope the igbos are sensible enough to also ask their presidential candidate to seek for a medical checkup to diagnose why he’s so tired and confused.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi May Need To Do A Medical Checkup As Soon As Possible by Moh247: 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
Sweet God of Karma

61 years old youth sef dey sleep

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi May Need To Do A Medical Checkup As Soon As Possible by voltron14: 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
Pa Obi needs to rest and give way for the young ones.

I'm sure he's almost 80 years old.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi May Need To Do A Medical Checkup As Soon As Possible by Obamaofusa: 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
voltron14:
Pa Obi needs to rest and give way for the young ones.

I'm sure he's almost 80 years old.
His inlaws said he is 85 years old.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi May Need To Do A Medical Checkup As Soon As Possible by bushjeph: 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
The more agbadorians try to sound smart, the more they look stupid.

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi May Need To Do A Medical Checkup As Soon As Possible by Nijablast: 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
Abi mental check up sad
Someone who said Nassarawa is a country sad
His Sanity needs to be verified

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi May Need To Do A Medical Checkup As Soon As Possible by NothingDoMe: 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
bushjeph:
The more agbadorians try to sound smart, the more they look stupid.
They love photoshoping images cheesy. Tinubu lost long ago from the moment he helped Buhari. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi May Need To Do A Medical Checkup As Soon As Possible by OgaTheTop2: 12:04am On Oct 31, 2022
Agbadorian urchins. This joke is on Tinubu cheesy

You go wail tire cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi May Need To Do A Medical Checkup As Soon As Possible by dododawa1: 12:19am On Oct 31, 2022
One thing that is certain, no Yoruba men and women opposed this ticket. They support this ticket. I want to tell you that I will bring the TROPHY home. It is not just a Yoruba thing. It is a Nigeria project, JAGANBA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi May Need To Do A Medical Checkup As Soon As Possible by zomby(m): 5:14am On Oct 31, 2022
I’m sure that the lying box (Peter Obi) will come up with an excuse for napping in the middle of the palace.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi May Need To Do A Medical Checkup As Soon As Possible by Mfetenang: 5:17am On Oct 31, 2022
Don't mind the IPOB fool,let him continue to daydream.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi May Need To Do A Medical Checkup As Soon As Possible by Tochi3(m): 5:18am On Oct 31, 2022
The real medical checkup for drugs must be carried out on the emilokan.. one wonders why a drug dealer Thief'nubu should be drugging away with his bat eyes wide open.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi May Need To Do A Medical Checkup As Soon As Possible by Karlovych: 5:31am On Oct 31, 2022
embarassed Look at urchins trying to force old age on Obi, if he is 85 years old as they claim then how old is this monster?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi May Need To Do A Medical Checkup As Soon As Possible by zomby(m): 6:17am On Oct 31, 2022
IPOB: Peter Obi was not napping, he was just praying. . grin Foolish people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi May Need To Do A Medical Checkup As Soon As Possible by Amah70: 1:20am On Nov 01, 2022
Op zomby,
The sound of your moniker is apt for your character.
When a zombie is hatefilled, he is dangerous and irredeemable.
Bottom line, zombie needs a psychiatric doctor, ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi May Need To Do A Medical Checkup As Soon As Possible by beelon1020(m): 1:31am On Nov 01, 2022
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity... I pity this labourer tho... what a waste...
olosho voice on duty,.. Atiku side chick...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi May Need To Do A Medical Checkup As Soon As Possible by Canyona1(m): 1:37am On Nov 01, 2022
beelon1020:
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity... I pity this labourer tho... what a waste...
olosho voice on duty,.. Atiku side chick...
how is Canada?
Re: Peter Obi May Need To Do A Medical Checkup As Soon As Possible by osscarr(m): 4:36am On Nov 01, 2022
Obamaofusa:

His inlaws said he is 85 years old.

If Obi is 85yrs old, then how old is tinubu
Pls who can work this maths for me?

Shameless failures

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi May Need To Do A Medical Checkup As Soon As Possible by zomby(m): 6:06am On Nov 01, 2022
Amah70:
Op zomby,
The sound of your moniker is apt for your character.
When a zombie is hatefilled, he is dangerous and irredeemable.
Bottom line, zombie needs a psychiatric doctor, ASAP.

You hopeless igbos never disappoint.

All we want to know is why your master is napping in the middle of a palace…Is that too much to ask?
Re: Peter Obi May Need To Do A Medical Checkup As Soon As Possible by B2B23: 6:09am On Nov 01, 2022
zomby:
Look who is sleeping during his visit to the north..!!!
Just like they have done to other candidates, I hope the igbos are sensible enough to also ask their presidential candidate to seek for a medical checkup to diagnose why he’s so tired and confused.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi May Need To Do A Medical Checkup As Soon As Possible by BeardedMeat(m): 6:09am On Nov 01, 2022
Chai grin grin

Agbadorians should be confident of their push and start candidate nah

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi May Need To Do A Medical Checkup As Soon As Possible by Afamed: 6:15am On Nov 01, 2022
The sleeping Pandora fraud .He's still sleeping in Lafiya as we speak

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi May Need To Do A Medical Checkup As Soon As Possible by Blueivyp: 7:14am On Nov 01, 2022
Person wey sleep dey tighten his lips? undecided

Tinubu urchinsh are really dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi May Need To Do A Medical Checkup As Soon As Possible by zomby(m): 7:28am On Nov 01, 2022
Leadership is not for every ethnic groups..
The igbos should simply stick to what they know well well; selling used car parts. There is plenty of room to nap..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi May Need To Do A Medical Checkup As Soon As Possible by drlateef: 8:36am On Nov 01, 2022
Tochi3:
The real medical checkup for drugs must be carried out on the emilokan.. one wonders why a drug dealer Thief'nubu should be drugging away with his bat eyes wide open.. grin

Peter Obi is an alcoholic. He was withdrawing from alcohol and started sleeping. He needs help. Thats why he forgets a lot, then tells lies.
Re: Peter Obi May Need To Do A Medical Checkup As Soon As Possible by voltron14: 8:36am On Nov 01, 2022
zomby:
The igbos should simply stick to what they know well well; selling used car parts. There is plenty of room to nap..

Fake goods and cocaine.
Re: Peter Obi May Need To Do A Medical Checkup As Soon As Possible by zomby(m): 11:23am On Nov 01, 2022
voltron14:

Fake goods and cocaine.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi May Need To Do A Medical Checkup As Soon As Possible by beelon1020(m): 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
Canyona1:
how is Canada?
Omo! God hold my side strong o baba mi... thanks for asking,.. how your end na?..
Re: Peter Obi May Need To Do A Medical Checkup As Soon As Possible by obyno82: 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2022
zomby:

careless and stupid talk from you

(1) (Reply)

Am Giving Out 200k To 5 Person's Please Come In / Kaduna State Results / Full Text Of Peter Obi ‘s Election Petition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.