Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Top 10 Research Project Topics For MBA/MSC Students From Africa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Research Project Topics For MBA/MSC Students From Africa (229 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Gives LASU's Best Bsc And Msc Students 5 Million Naira Each / Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Students From Africa Studying In The US / How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Research Project Topics For MBA/MSC Students From Africa by gr8tness(m): 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
Looking for a topic for your thesis, dissertation or general research project could be quite challenging. For most people, the easiest way out is to simply copy and paste (I'd advise students studying abroad to refrain from this because Turnitin will find you) and others opt for a common topic. The problem with the second case is that you will not be adding value to the research.

Enough of the long talk, let's look at ten (10) topics to consider for your MBA or MSC research project.

1. Impact of Social Media on the Performance of Online Businesses in South Africa.

2. Impact of Social Media Utilisation on Employee Performance at Work: a case study of XYZ Nigeria Limited

3. The Role of Remote Work on Organisational Survival during the COVID-19 Lockdown: a case study of SMEs in Ghana

4. The Impact of Employee-Employer Relationship on Turnover Intention: a case study of Bleep Limited

5. Critical Success Factors for Effective Digital Marketing for Service-Based Businesses in Nigeria

6. Social Media and the Rise of Online Businesses in Ghana

7. Impact of Corporate Culture on Change Management During the COVID-19 Lockdown.

8. Impact of Corporate Governance on the Non-Financial Performance of Corporate Organisations in Nigeria

9. The Influence of the Electioneering Period on the Strategic Management Practice of SMEs in the Nigerian Manufacturing Sector.

10. Impact of Climate Change Awareness on the Sustainability of Corporate Organisations in Nigeria

These are just a handful of the many contemporary topics you can work on rather than regurgitating common topics.

We can support you in finding suitable contemporary topics for your research project. Think about it, providing you with three researchable topics with a brief on the topic, three to four objectives and a tip on data collection. Sounds great right?

So how does it work?
Send your field of study, research interest (if any) and country of study to our consultant via WhatsApp: +234-706-818-0074
Our team of consultant chat with you to understand your thought and get any further information to enable us to suggest suitable topics.
Of course, we discuss, agree and conclude on payment for the consultancy support. This empowers us to proceed with finding and sending you 3 (three) suitable topics), a 50 - 100 word brief, 3-4 objectives and research questions.

We would also be delighted to review your topics and set you on the path to success. You can work on impactful research, it begins with the right topic!

(1) (Reply)

Undergraduate And Graduate Scholarships For International Students In The USA / My UIDLC Portal Won’t Open / Archaeology & Tourism Students UNN Sign Out In Grand Style After 8-month Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.