Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Relationship Wahala I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Wahala I Need Your Advice (923 Views)

(relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone / Religion and relationship wahala / Relationship Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Wahala I Need Your Advice by DannyG8(m): 7:31am On Oct 31, 2022
Good morning ladies and gentlemen
I need your advice please no insult

I met a girl early this year we became friends after sometimes we started dating everything was going well we are both in love until till last week she told me that someone went to her uncle telling the uncle that he wants to marry her outside her own knowledge she then her uncle has been pestering her to stick to the guy

She told me about it according to her she done love the guy but her uncle was the one who train her because she lost her parents at a very young age so he (uncle) told her if she done get alone with the guy she should forget about her school

For me I done really know what to do because I am just in middle

The uncle is even forcing her to spend weekend with the guy and even visit him

What should I do
Re: Relationship Wahala I Need Your Advice by bomsilaga(m): 7:33am On Oct 31, 2022
DannyG8:

I met a girl early this year we became friends after sometimes we started dating everything was going well we are both in love until till last week she told me that someone went to her uncle telling the uncle that he wants to marry her outside her own knowledge she then her uncle has been pestering her to stick to the guy

She told me about it according to her she done love the guy but her uncle was the one who train her because she lost her parents at a very young age so he (uncle) told her if she done get alone with the guy she should forget about her school

What should I do
She's playing you for real.
That's a half baked story she's telling you and I am certain she too the other guy to the uncle.
Re: Relationship Wahala I Need Your Advice by Boogyman557: 8:00am On Oct 31, 2022

1 Like

Re: Relationship Wahala I Need Your Advice by virginprincess(f): 8:05am On Oct 31, 2022
This na family issue better comot your mouth and body.
Re: Relationship Wahala I Need Your Advice by DannyG8(m): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2022
bomsilaga:

She's playing you for real.
That's a half baked story she's telling you and I am certain she too the other guy to the uncle.
are you kidding me
Re: Relationship Wahala I Need Your Advice by DannyG8(m): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2022
virginprincess:
This na family issue better comot your mouth and body.
that true but she still behave like she care for me
Re: Relationship Wahala I Need Your Advice by detectivejones: 9:28am On Oct 31, 2022
Some ladies come up with stories like that to make the man sit up, its kind of their mini manipulation to draw you in or know your future plans. On the other hand if you have no intention of marrying her let her go.
Re: Relationship Wahala I Need Your Advice by DannyG8(m): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Pinkin wey know no how market take start go always see market as em play ground!

She is playing on u...

She wants u to sponsor her education, dats if u u never de support one way or the other!

Better use ur head..

Better for mad man to show u road than mad woman to show u road..

Them go milk u dry if u no get sense quick..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
sponsor her school Kwa for this kind Nigeria
Re: Relationship Wahala I Need Your Advice by Boogyman557: 9:52am On Oct 31, 2022
DannyG8:
sponsor her school Kwa for this kind Nigeria
Holly Gram cool some heGOAT de do am..

WTF MAN!
Re: Relationship Wahala I Need Your Advice by browndre: 11:59am On Oct 31, 2022
Another simple man is about to cry after been manipulated. Don't worry op, we will be right here for you to lean on our shoulders to cry when she is done with you. I, myself browndre, volunteer my shoulders.
Re: Relationship Wahala I Need Your Advice by shege45: 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
DannyG8:

What should I do
let her go
Re: Relationship Wahala I Need Your Advice by DannyG8(m): 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool some heGOAT de do am..

WTF MAN!
I no fit do am ooh
Re: Relationship Wahala I Need Your Advice by DannyG8(m): 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
browndre:
Another simple man is about to cry after been manipulated. Don't worry op, we will be right here for you to lean on our shoulders to cry when she is done with you. I, myself browndre, volunteer my shoulders.

she can't manipulate me bro just that I don't understand why will her uncle be forcing someone on her
Re: Relationship Wahala I Need Your Advice by luizpippo(m): 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
Uncle is not forcing anyone on her, she is already seeing the guy.

She knows it would be stupid for you to go and ask her uncle so she is using idea to tell you ahead of whenever she wants to go and give the guy weekend doggie grin

1 Like

Re: Relationship Wahala I Need Your Advice by DannyG8(m): 9:50am On Nov 01, 2022
luizpippo:

She knows it would be stupid for you to go and ask her uncle so she is using idea to tell you ahead of whenever she wants to go and give the guy weekend doggie grin
if that is true why is she lieing because technically she not achieving anything from me
Re: Relationship Wahala I Need Your Advice by Mrklemo(m): 10:07am On Nov 01, 2022
Allow her to bounce.
You will meet someone better than her.
Re: Relationship Wahala I Need Your Advice by Mrklemo(m): 10:09am On Nov 01, 2022
luizpippo:

She is fukking the guy already.
Re: Relationship Wahala I Need Your Advice by Honchoslim16(m): 10:11am On Nov 01, 2022
Ayy, if a biť©h say some opp shit to me, I'm offin' her

(1) (Reply)

If Your Wife Is Not A Virgin / What Is Your Greatest Addiction? / Must You Reply Threads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.