Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Peter Obi: We Have Not Formally Released Our Manifesto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: We Have Not Formally Released Our Manifesto (10553 Views)

Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes / Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election / We Will Deliver On Our Manifesto In 2021 – APC Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: We Have Not Formally Released Our Manifesto by DennisEche(m): 10:35am On Oct 31, 2022
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Have Not Formally Released Our Manifesto by Acidosis(m): 10:35am On Oct 31, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

According to you

Imagine a presidential candidate that has leg, can walk but everything that comes out from his mouth is retarded

LMAO grin Don't even go there.

Do you want me to drop Tinubu's quotes here? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Have Not Formally Released Our Manifesto by mooremoney(m): 10:35am On Oct 31, 2022
Oga watin dey do you na.... Stop keeping the urchins in suspense.. they want to copy you... Thats how Atiku copied you now he is stranded in America ��
Re: Peter Obi: We Have Not Formally Released Our Manifesto by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 31, 2022
Peter obi
Re: Peter Obi: We Have Not Formally Released Our Manifesto by femisplash: 10:36am On Oct 31, 2022
Acidosis:

Peter Obi's draft copy is better than Tinubu's plagiarized manifesto. And yes, I have read both.
I thought manifestos do not matter ni?.. why are zombidients shifting their wide mouths now?
And if Tinubu plagiarized any parts of his manifesto, can you bring any proofs where it was being copied, even the chief propagandist, Momodu couldn't back it up with any proofs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Have Not Formally Released Our Manifesto by slivertongue: 10:37am On Oct 31, 2022
am eagerly waiting
Re: Peter Obi: We Have Not Formally Released Our Manifesto by gigabyte13: 10:37am On Oct 31, 2022
Confused candidate, so he get manifestos too
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Walahi werey ni bobo yi
He just dey catch cruise
OBI just dey enjoy himself.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Have Not Formally Released Our Manifesto by yeking18(m): 10:39am On Oct 31, 2022
This is how you know someone that is not ready for the herculean and prestigious task ahead.

It is just the fact!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Have Not Formally Released Our Manifesto by Drbillionz: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2022
A directionless party. If u fail to plan,u plan to fail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Have Not Formally Released Our Manifesto by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:41am On Oct 31, 2022
Acidosis:

Peter Obi's draft copy is better than Tinubu's plagiarized manifesto. And yes, I have read both.

is not better but Peter obi said he never draft anything or you people brain is that low

following an incompetent clown up and down, if revolution won start in politics, only the southeast zone can't effect it

you people will learn soon sha
Re: Peter Obi: We Have Not Formally Released Our Manifesto by iwaeda: 10:43am On Oct 31, 2022
tranxo:

Atiku comes every election from Dubai. Don't worry, he will come again.
To Aso Rock grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: We Have Not Formally Released Our Manifesto by Eriokanmi: 10:44am On Oct 31, 2022
iwaeda:
Obi is not ready, Atiku is coming. grin grin grin angry angry

Nlfpmod grin grin grin grin
Mynd44 grin cheesy grin grin
Do you think Obi will do giragira like Emilokan, mr mikano and Co? He's not pleasing anyone. We're also not in a hurry. When the list of his campaign org came out and one or 2 typo errors were made, you rushed out to attack him. You're looking for his mistakes, we know.
Re: Peter Obi: We Have Not Formally Released Our Manifesto by femisplash: 10:44am On Oct 31, 2022
Just a couple of weeks ago, zombidients were insinuating that manifestos does not matter, same way they initially downplayed Presidential Caimpaign Council until Peter Obi came up with his list. These guys are a bunch if dumb, when Obi says A, they run with it and when he turns around to say it's B, they'd as well start counterclaims.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Have Not Formally Released Our Manifesto by Acidosis(m): 10:44am On Oct 31, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

is not better but Peter obi said he never draft anything or you people brain is that low

following an incompetent clown up and down, if revolution won start in politics, only the southeast zone can't effect it

you people will learn soon sha

I am not from the southeast. I don't live there either. Dunderhead.
Re: Peter Obi: We Have Not Formally Released Our Manifesto by Bigheart042(m): 10:45am On Oct 31, 2022
No amount of nonsense here will make me change my mind for Peter obi
Re: Peter Obi: We Have Not Formally Released Our Manifesto by jamesharryson(m): 10:45am On Oct 31, 2022
Acidosis:

LMAO grin Don't even go there.

Do you want me to drop Tinubu's quotes here? cheesy
*Below are the Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s recent quotable quotes which the Wikipedia and Encyclopedia Britannica have been struggling to get the true meanings:*

“Getting over, managing anger, is a shorter of life, then we would have failed in maturity”

"A nation of freedom of everything, speech, collaboration and visitation to elder statesman"

“You are looking at the sky of who you are, a preliminary man today”

“We inherited speaking in tongues from the Bible, but our diversity is a promise for prosperity”

"El Rufai will turn a rotten situation to a bad one"

"You can't eat corn when it's maize is planted"

"The climate change and proff; how do you prevent a church rat from eating a poisoned holy Communion"

"You can't eat a good banana without it's peels"

"When's farmer gets to the river the cloud of injustice is diminished"

"If borrowing is a crime stop using Mercedes and Lexus".

"A father is a mother of a child when the child is childless"

May God and the ancestors help save Nigerians from BAT � thing����

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Have Not Formally Released Our Manifesto by SugarGirl44(f): 10:46am On Oct 31, 2022
This clown again?
This confusion is what you get when an unprepared petty trader wants to become a president.
Re: Peter Obi: We Have Not Formally Released Our Manifesto by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:49am On Oct 31, 2022
Acidosis:

I am not from the southeast. I don't live there either. Dunderhead.
so you're from where foolish cow
Re: Peter Obi: We Have Not Formally Released Our Manifesto by Bbxauh: 10:52am On Oct 31, 2022
You want to close clients and make fast money?
Check This!!!!!!
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check with Proofs attached and Thank me Soon!!

Re: Peter Obi: We Have Not Formally Released Our Manifesto by Acidosis(m): 10:53am On Oct 31, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

so you're from where foolish cow

I live in your head rent free. That head that refuses to acknowledge the fact that there are over 200 ethnic groups in Nigeria. I live rent-free in that empty skull of yours that always classifies issues from the viewpoint of Igbo VS Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Have Not Formally Released Our Manifesto by plaindealer: 10:54am On Oct 31, 2022
yemmight:
Sebi him talk before say LP does not have manifesto?

The man is either eternally confused or just grossly retartted..
Re: Peter Obi: We Have Not Formally Released Our Manifesto by adioolayi(m): 10:55am On Oct 31, 2022
How is Peter Obi different from what we have been complaining about?

You had a place holder for VP...

You denounced your campaign council list..which you later changed and amended...

Now released manifesto should be inhibited because it is a draft...new one will come soon.

How will you start a Presidential Campaign, you had one in Nassarawa State, without a manifesto

Wetin you go tell people of Nassarawa

Na wa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Have Not Formally Released Our Manifesto by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:55am On Oct 31, 2022
Acidosis:

I live in your head rent free. That head that refuses to acknowledge the fact that there are over 200 ethnic groups in Nigeria. I live rent-free in that empty skull of yours that always classifies issues from the viewpoint of Igbo VS Yoruba.

no be today you dummies dey denied your godforsaken ancestral land

you said you read peter obi manifestoes but he just said he never draft them and yet to release his, so which manifestoes do you read bunch of scallywag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: We Have Not Formally Released Our Manifesto by tribalmall: 10:56am On Oct 31, 2022
Defending written thesis can that be compared with their antecedent we can see. The British prime minister speak pass Peter Obi na one month she spend for office. A man with proven antecedent in security RRS education IGR Economic growth, infrastructure, foresight, waste Management, Empowerment Transportation BRT etc does not need to be talking up n down making noise cos his antecedent already speak for him. Failures calling a state a country na dem overwise but upon their china stat how well are they doing with their talk talk.

Acidosis:

What are you even saying? undecided undecided

Anyone can write a manifesto. The bigger question is, will your presidential candidate come forward for a debate and other platform to defend what is written?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: We Have Not Formally Released Our Manifesto by Terror48: 10:58am On Oct 31, 2022
Corrinthians:
I thought Peter and his supporters, in trying to downplay the fact Jagaban is way ahead of the pack in terms of preparedness, releasing a manifesto before anyone else, said a manifesto is a useless document full of lies. Now they seem to be scrambling to release the same document, making a mess of the process along the way.

This is what happens when a party is entirely dependent on one very incompetent and underachieving dullard with a "market to market management degree".

Peter is as incompetent as they come, and no amount of whitewashing can make him appear any different to discerning Nigerians.
You no get sense,a dollar is almost 800 and you are still praising this government
Re: Peter Obi: We Have Not Formally Released Our Manifesto by Acidosis(m): 11:00am On Oct 31, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

no be today you dummies dey denied your godforsaken ancestral land

you said you read peter obi manifestoes but he just said he never draft them and yet to release his, so which manifestoes do you read bunch of scallywag

You lack comprehension skills so I do not expect you to know the meaning of "draft copy."

You are a product of Tinubu's mis-governance in Lagos so it's quite understandable why education failed you.
Re: Peter Obi: We Have Not Formally Released Our Manifesto by OPICANTO2223: 11:00am On Oct 31, 2022
Oya APC over to you. Emulate him oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Government Rejects US Military Base In Nigeria / Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos / APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.