Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Please Help Am Having Issues With Opening Of Paypal Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help Am Having Issues With Opening Of Paypal Account (368 Views)

Pls Who Else Is Having Issues With Access Bank Today?? / Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha Sprays Money At Opening Of Escoba Smith Hotel In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Am Having Issues With Opening Of Paypal Account by Kelvindate(m): 11:26am On Oct 31, 2022
Good day everyone, I tried opening PayPal account today in order to used it for receiving of payment but it was permanent blocked. It is a Lesotho PayPal account to be specific. I heard PayPal do not allow nigerian to use another country PayPal again for registration if not it will be permanently blocked. How do I open a PayPal account now?

Re: Please Help Am Having Issues With Opening Of Paypal Account by Kelvindate(m): 11:27am On Oct 31, 2022
Naijacutee and Dominique moderator help me push it to front page
Re: Please Help Am Having Issues With Opening Of Paypal Account by ayoncox: 11:32am On Oct 31, 2022
Kelvindate:
Good day everyone, I tried opening PayPal account today in order to used it for receiving of payment but it was permanent blocked. It is a Lesotho PayPal account to be specific. I heard PayPal do not allow nigerian to use another country PayPal again for registration if not it will be permanently blocked. How do I open a PayPal account now?
Chat me up on 08089456258, I will help you set up a Nigerian account that can receive payment for a token
Re: Please Help Am Having Issues With Opening Of Paypal Account by Dopenigga(m): 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
ayoncox:

Chat me up on 08089456258, I will help you set up a Nigerian account that can receive payment for a token
Nigerian PayPal can't receive payments gee
Re: Please Help Am Having Issues With Opening Of Paypal Account by ayoncox: 6:28am On Nov 01, 2022
Dopenigga:
Nigerian PayPal can't receive payments gee
Mine can, you just don't know about how to

(1) (Reply)

. / The Upwork Mentorship Programme For Freelancers / NETELLER AND SKRILL FUND AVAILABLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.