Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor (12786 Views)

I'll Pick Up Gun & Come After You Lagos Touts Warns President Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / Governors’ Excesses In Implementation Of COVID-19 Lockdown Measures (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by treesun: 11:27am On Oct 31, 2022
The Lagos State Peoples Democratic Party governorship candidate, Abdul-Azeez Adediran aka Jandor, said he would check all excesses of transport unions and motor park touts if elected governor in 2023.

Speaking on Sunday evening at the formal presentation of the PDP governorship candidate in Akwa Ibom State, Umo Eno, to indigenes of the state residing in Lagos State, Adediran said he was prepared to give residents of the state a new lease of life.

The event was held on Sunday evening at the Nigerian Airforce, Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Adediran, who played host at the event, said, “We will provide a new leadership in Lagos State.

We will check the excesses of motor touts as well as Iyaloja and Babaloja in the state.

Anyone that closes any market in the state would be sent to prison. I am not going to have any godfather.

We will ensure that any money collected as revenue in Lagos State is spent for the people of the state as against what is currently obtainable in the state.”

According to him, the time has come to liberate the people of the state.

Adediran said that his administration would provide opportunity for peaceful co-existence between indigenes and non-indigenes in the state.

He said that efforts would be made to ensure that all residents of the state continue to live in peace and harmony under his government.

Meanwhile, the Joint Drivers Welfare Association of Nigeria on Sunday said it would commence its proposed seven-day strike from Monday over alleged extortion and harassment from the motor park management and thugs popularly known as Agbero.

https://punchng.com/i-will-check-excesses-of-lagos-touts-jandor/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Corridon: 11:27am On Oct 31, 2022
Good one from our incoming governor. Tinubu and Sanwo olu have elevated thuggery to the highest level. We have to reject them. We can't be slaves in our own country.

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by surgical: 11:32am On Oct 31, 2022
This guy no mean wetin he dey talk I once asked him this same question his answer was not satisfactory
But saying this now because of the proposed driver strike ,jandor no be serious person abeg

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Moferere: 11:35am On Oct 31, 2022
You don win.

In fact you no need campaign undecided

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by slivertongue: 11:52am On Oct 31, 2022
Which touts? The once on the streets or the ones in positions of authority in government.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Tetrahedron: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2022
Very good Jandor
I will vote anyone that will end the agberos reign in lagos instituted by tinubu amoda yekini

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
That's very necessary and laudable in today's Lagos. But na action be Koko

Besides you have to get there first

5 Likes

Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by LuQuLuQu(m): 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
That's a good thinking buh, will baba emilokan allow you get there?

Lagos state money gives him blood without it, he would die in split seconds

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by BossGerald: 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
Someone has to...I hate touts on the road.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by agadez007(m): 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
Start by ousting the chief tout himself first
The jagajagaban of ikoyi

14 Likes

Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by amerengues(m): 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
Its obvious that the recent strike will avail any serious candidate the chance to leverage on it. However, it's a catch 22. A catch 22 is that you can't get job without experience while you can't get experience without a job.

Unfortunately, the same tout you want to eradicate in the hope to get the sympathy of the populace, is the same tout that would be needed to win election in Lagos.

I am bemused by the level of reasoning in this country. Whenever Jandor or any other party rise to depose APC in Lagos, many persons make derogatory and unprintable name of such candidate yet they all clamour for the end to Tinubu's dynasty.

One thing is clear, leave it or accept it, BAT already has lagosians under his armpit except there is a radical change and revolutionary steps towards reclaiming sanity in the country.

As much as I like BAT' political acumen and prowess,I loathe the personality of imposition and foisting touts on lagosians.

It must stop!

7 Likes

Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
Okay
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by phoneport(m): 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
grin grin grin From People Deceive People party to Agbado ... Awon Alayie Touts Party.
grin grin grin
Jandor, Janga Weed
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by kwaroReal: 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
there are touts everywhere see what touts fid to portable in Italy with guns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI3WWSQjINY
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Brendaniel: 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tinubu and Agberos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by sammirano: 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
Corridon:
Good one from our incoming governor. Tinubu and Sanwo olu have elevated thuggery to the highest level. We have to reject them. We can't be slaves in our own country.

Go back to the mud you came from where Monday is public holiday. Refugee dey claim our..werey grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by crackdmoney: 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nothing you go check.
All na talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Westchester(m): 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
The emi lol kan people in Lagos don't want to be liberated from thugs and agberos, that's their main source of livelihood cry
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by sleek214(m): 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tinubu will not like this

46 Likes

Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by jeromestarks: 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
If you think Jandor is making fool of himself by contesting governorship in Lagos under PDP, hit like. Otherwise, hit share.

5 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by bigdammyj: 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
Noted Sir.
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by koladebrainiac(m): 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
he jsut kissed his governorship ambition good bye

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Oledi432: 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
see below

Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by theophorus(m): 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
Ordinary "Excesses" within yourself you never check, ordinary excesses within your party at state level you never check, Guy wetin tomorrow go talk na from today we dey see the signs ooo.

Abi you wan claim say your Party no dey aid Touts? Oya go explain Auxiliary own for Ibadan.

Abeg stop this Lamba joor. Leave Tout matter make you concentrate on Issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Akfrenzy(m): 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tell us that you'll check the excesses of Tinubu boys and it'll be understandable grin grin

6 Likes

Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by waterpouroverfl: 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
Bv
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Acidosis(m): 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
You want to challenge Tinubu's structure? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Mario92(m): 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
slivertongue:
Which touts? The once on the streets or the ones in positions of authority in government.

1 Like

Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Realmi: 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
grin grin...this one dey whine nii
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by ATLIEN2027: 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
Just watch as thr brainwashed ipob Zombidient terrorist monkeys decend on this post like flies on shut as Lagos is the only place in the country with agberos.
Most people don't even know that agberos in the SE
are worse than those in Lagos. Listening to thes3 fools you will think that SE is free of touts and agberos. Clowns

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
Them go fight this one with their last blood, so that he never wins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Abdulahi Yaman Is Kwara’s Best Choice By Abdulfaitai Raheem / "We Do Not Force Confessions Out Of Suspects" - DSS / Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.