Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) (42031 Views)

Oshoala Leads Barca Femeni To Super Cup Win At Sociedad / Asisat Oshoala Is Barcelona Femeni's Highest Goal Scorer In 2020 / Everton, Arsenal And Barcelona Femeni Wish Nigerians Happy Independence Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) by BanyXchi: 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
membranus:

Your people complain everywhere and everyday, on Twitter, Instagram, on YouTube and on Facebook, declaiming their Yoruba heritage through Oranmiyan.

Even your historians have written tomes of book, turning history upside down, saying the Yoruba nation originated from Bini instead of from the Arabia.

So stop hating on the Yorubas, we count you as our brothers. Don't join the enemies, when the WAR comes, they will not count you as their friends. Remember the civil war, how they try to overran your region, until the army led by a Yoruba man came to liberate you.
bro pls if you're a true Omoluabi you will have self-respect, what exactly is wrong with us Yorubas? What's the low self-esteem? The average Edo bastard is filled with hate and envy against Yoruba no be today, pls don't claim them abeg, we are too sophisticated to claim those people, we are not the same, and we have nothing in common with the SS and SE except from out Itsekiri brothers.

3 Likes

Re: FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) by BanyXchi: 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

May thunder fire your generation. We are not your brothers or sisters stay on your own.

Useless people
I guess that guy is not Yoruba, because we Yorubas know we have nothing in common with your kind.

2 Likes

Re: FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) by KingOfTheDamned: 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
BanyXchi:
I guess that guy is not Yoruba, because we Yorubas know we have nothing in common with your kind.

Ozowor

1 Like

Re: FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) by deedeemob(m): 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
Oga that handle has tweeted in yoruba before and they do frequently in pidgin english, so pls whats ur point
delzbaba:
stupid admin thinks we all speak one language over here.
Re: FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) by Meliziz: 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
grin grin
KingOfTheDamned:

Like how the Yorubas try to portray their language and culture as our national language and culture?

Does anyone ever portray Bini language anywhere ? Do you ever see my people complain?

You Yorubas need to become more civilized and less hateful and tribalsitic
Re: FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) by DreamersVille24(m): 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
DadaHammed:

You didn't need to generalize. We yorubas are not all like that.

Yes we know not every single Yoruba person is like that but the exceptions don't negate the majority.

If you're honest, and as the intrigues leading up to the 2023 elections have shown, a lot of Yorubas are ethnic jingoists.

Now don't get me wrong, other tribes are not saints but after Fulanis in Nigeria, Yoruba takes the cake.

This is the honest truth but it doesn't mean Yoruba people are bad or whatnot.

Cheers.
Re: FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) by Gkay1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Like how the Yorubas try to portray their language and culture as our national language and culture?

Does anyone ever portray Bini language anywhere ? Do you ever see my people complain?
Thank u for telling that idiot the truth

Re: FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) by delzbaba(m): 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
stanbright:
why the hate?are you that jealous of my tribe
Not at all.
Re: FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) by delzbaba(m): 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
Kentuforchrist:

Who is this wasted human being here
Kentuforlucifer.
Re: FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) by babajero(m): 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

That is Igbo language.
Re: FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) by Igbojew: 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Those people are the most hateful tribe in the whole world but will be fast to accuse Igbos of hating but am glad that people are beginning to see their hypocritical nature...................I am that Igbo Jew

1 Like

Re: FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) by Igbojew: 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
sanity12:
Guys just watch, people will quickly turn this to a tribal fight.

This our Country People
Yeah your Yoruba people have already done that as usual.I don't know why you Yorubas feel insecure where Igbos are...............I am that Igbo Jew
Re: FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) by hardon1(m): 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
The talented babe happy responded to the tweet regardless of the language it came

Some mumu people here dey argue over language. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) by Igbojew: 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
Carlylepneuma:
Wen did oshola became Igbo again?
Igbo hater you will choke because Igbo language is used on social media and on your Yoruba people hahahaha.................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) by Topmaike007(m): 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
Kingcalls:

The yorubas are the most tribalistic people in Africa...they are worse that the Hutsus .... if they had the type of power the fulani have , oh my goodness , this country will see fulanis as angels .... they are very bitter, jealous , condescending , wicked... they hate when others progress , they are synonymous to the word betray , they are deceptive .... what did u expect...shey their god na sango ...now we know sango fell from the skies according to them...according to the bible , God threw lucifer and his men from heaven when they staged a war against God and they fell on earth. that simply tells u the origin of their deception, betrayal, and evil
Mr Man I am an Igbo man but guess what all my friends that stood for me in my time of crisis are Yoruba,when I mean Yoruba they're the core ones from Iwo..
Same way an average Imo or Anambra man will see an Ebonyi man as nothing and they're both Igbo undecided
So you guy should stop this barbaric things

2 Likes

Re: FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) by AfonjaConehead: 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
Afamed:

Lzaa biko bia ooogrin
I speak 5 different Languages in Nigeria fluently,yoruba,egun,igbira,pigin and including Igbo. I no be local champions like una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) by cochexky: 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Nwanne, u even get time to reply stupid post.. Use ur time do something bro.. Leave those Mental people biko

1 Like

Re: FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) by Kingcalls: 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
Topmaike007:
Mr Man I am an Igbo man but guess what all my friends that stood for me in my time of crisis are Yoruba,when I mean Yoruba they're the core ones from Iwo..
Same way an average Imo or Anambra man will see an Ebonyi man as nothing and they're both Igbo undecided
So you guy should stop this barbaric things

U are not an Igbo man ....cos u wudnt hv started with " I am an Igbo man" ...u b pure undiluted ofe mmanu

1 Like

Re: FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) by 211kamharida: 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
Get sense. What do you have to say of the Chinese. Can you call a Chinese uncivilized. Get sense. A slave to colonialism yet rooting for IPOB obi. Onyi ishiGet sense. What do you have to say of the Chinese. Can you call a Chinese uncivilized. Get sense. A slave to colonialism yet rooting for IPOB obi. Onyi ishi...
Re: FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) by Tfx1: 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
grin
Re: FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) by Corporate2020: 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Mental health be taken serious in Nigeria. This poster is suffering from psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance
Re: FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) by Babysho(m): 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
But Oshoala ain't Igbo nah

No shit Sherlock
Re: FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) by AutomaticMotors: 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
membranus:

Your people complain everywhere and everyday, on Twitter, Instagram, on YouTube and on Facebook, declaiming their Yoruba heritage through Oranmiyan.

Even your historians have written tomes of book, turning history upside down, saying the Yoruba nation originated from Bini instead of from the Arabia.

So stop hating on the Yorubas, we count you as our brothers. Don't join the enemies, when the WAR comes, they will not count you as their friends. Remember the civil war, how they try to overran your region, until the army led by a Yoruba man came to liberate you.

Don't be silly Ogbemudia an Edo man lead that battalion!! Na so so lie full una mouth
Re: FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) by Shikini: 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2022
Lovely
Re: FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) by teeblaze23(m): 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

And how does this make you different from the person you dey tongue lash. The Yoruba are known for being very accommodating and peace loving.. Yet you decide to pick one post and say YOU YORUBAs.
I bet you're worse than the post you quoted... Hatred written all over
Re: FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) by DeOTR: 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
DreamersVille24:

Yes we know not every single Yoruba person is like that but the exceptions don't negate the majority.

If you're honest, and as the intrigues leading up to the 2023 elections have shown, a lot of Yorubas are ethnic jingoists.

Now don't get me wrong, other tribes are not saints but after Fulanis in Nigeria, Yoruba takes the cake.

This is the honest truth but it doesn't mean Yoruba people are bad or whatnot.

Cheers.
What's bad in being tribalistic? If protecting one's interest is what you refer to as being tribalistic, then we are unapologetically tribalistic. Whoever is not happy with it should go get a rope.
Re: FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) by Adesultan(m): 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
I wonder how you reach your conclusions.... The guy said something... And howbeit stupid it might be you also have to tow same line and refer to am entire race? I come in peace.... Sleep son reach
KingOfTheDamned:

Re: FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
One yoruba woman was praising igbo men in front of my Ugandan girlfriend , she didn't even know I'm front Nigeria not to talk of igbo...

Some yorubas are not angry birds
Re: FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
One yoruba woman was praising igbo men in front of my Ugandan girlfriend , she didn't even know I'm front Nigeria not to talk of igbo...

Some yorubas are not angry birds ... only Touts and followers of Tulumbu displays hatred towards igbos
Re: FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) by Carlylepneuma: 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
Igbojew:
Igbo hater you will choke because Igbo language is used on social media and on your Yoruba people hahahaha.................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
for ur mind u think say na only Yoruba and Igbo de dis forum abi. To answer your question yes I hate y'all barbaric, self centered, greedy, drug pushers, terrorist, armed robbers ritualistic animals.... Yes I hate u all...

1 Like

Re: FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) by ugbarreta(m): 12:15am On Nov 01, 2022
Igbo boy, but I love Asisat Oshola Like maddd! Beautiful babe.
Re: FCB Femeni Tweet In Igbo Language, Asisat Oshoala Responds (photo) by decision01: 2:51am On Nov 01, 2022
Ladygbola:

You deserve to be fuvcked to death....
rugged u..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluwatofunmi Fadesire Olu-Heavy Nigeria Representative At Arnold Classic Africa / Ighalo, Wife And Daughter At Ogenyi's Wedding / Ibrahim Salisu Iriyos Signed For N5,000 By Super Stars Club In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.