Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,486 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat (28716 Views)

Aerial View Of Edo State Secretariat / Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by Workch: 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
Enugu state Secretariat

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by okeysoninv: 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
could you imagine that fat cow gbururgburu abandoned this great edifice by Sullivan chime

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by jenniferjude613: 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
What a great city.

Contact me for your academic assignment, articles, research works, proposals,and also with good turnitin report.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by Mckandre(m): 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
All thanks to barrister Sullivan chime,best Governor Enugu ever had.

181 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by BuyDomain: 2:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
Interesting...
Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by FreeStuffsNG: 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
okeysoninv:
could you imagine that fat cow gbururgburu abandoned this great edifice by Sullivan chime
Is that your Gov, old enough to be your father, you are calling fat cow? Because you are hiding behind a keyboard and moniker? smh.

Sometimes I wonder if a parent raised any of you uncouth youth. Same frustrations Prof Soludo expressed about irresponsible parenting destroying you lot.

19 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by christejames(m): 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
One of the best State's Secretariates kiss in Nigeria...

After the horrendous reign of Chimaroke, Sullivan came and continued with the masterplan of the Coal City to his last days in office but Gburugburu? undecided, that man came and jettisoned the masterplan entirely and started his own rural development masterplan which only covered few rural communities cry

In my humble opinion below are the best Secretariates in descending order...

Federal Secretariate Abuja

Enugu State Secretariat

River State Secretariate

Lagos State Secretariate

Imo State Secretariat

Edo State Secretariate (about to be completed)

Anambra State Secretariate

Delta State Secretariate

Oyo State Secretariate

Kaduna State Secretariate

Ebonyi State Secretariate

Kano State Secretariate

...my opinion

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by okeysoninv: 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Is that your Gov you are calling fat cow? smh. Sometimes I wonder if a parent raised any of you uncouth youth
Little boy shut up, the fat cow has destroyed my dear State with huge embezzlement

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by Ekakamba: 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by dplordx(m): 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
Can they post the one Pandori Obituary built? That man did shinshin! Thief of the super highest order angry angry angry angry angry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by waterpouroverfl: 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
Bb
Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by waterpouroverfl: 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Is that your Gov you are calling fat cow? smh. Sometimes I wonder if a parent raised any of you uncouth youth

You are a complete nimcomppp

He call the governor what he his

But because you would have preferred he insulted Peter Obi cause Peter Obi is not doing your master bidding which is blind bat tinkubu

Rubbish

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by Reutyo: 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
Beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by Pleasant01: 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nicee

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by Dyke15(m): 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
He called him a fat cow only?
The man is a Stupid Ogbono eating buffoon.
Now cry more undecided

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by Brendaniel: 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Is that your Gov, old enough to be your father, you are calling fat cow? Because you are hiding behind a keyboard and moniker? smh.

Sometimes I wonder if a parent raised any of you uncouth youth

Though I don't support his insults on the governor, but I noticed that you Tinubu supporters like to support Igbo politicians that steal and are wicked to the Igbos like Rochas, Orji Uzor, Chimaroke, Uzodinma and Co, and now hate people like Peter Obi, Soludo, Okonjo and Co, why?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by UrPapa: 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
Better dan lagos d overhyped slum

6 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by Gkay1(m): 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
Beautiful and artistic impressive

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by ruggedtimi(m): 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
All i see is old school nollywood movie
Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by DennisEche(m): 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
Beautiful, =
Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by kelechiodo(m): 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
Dyke15:
He called him a fat cow only?
The man is a Stupid Ogbono eating buffoon.
Now cry more undecided
Na wa. The anger is great.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by nihinlade(m): 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
Good
Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by gasparpisciotta: 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
Alausa secretariat no fine abeg
christejames:
One of the best State's Secretariates kiss in Nigeria...

In my humble opinion below are the best Secretariates in descending order...

Federal Secretariate Abuja

Enugu State Secretariat

River State Secretariate

Lagos State Secretariate

Imo State Secretariat

Edo State Secretariate (about to be completed)

Anambra State Secretariate

Delta State Secretariate

Oyo State Secretariate

Kaduna State Secretariate

Ebonyi State Secretariate

Kano State Secretariate

...my opinion

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by Trapnews: 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
grin
Inferiority complex from Igbos. Biafra or death will resume in 2023 and una go soon blow everything away. shebi una no wan get sense. SW choose their battle grounds wisely.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by uchaymart(m): 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
This was Sullivan Chime project along GRA/New Market road. But this current tozo that calls himself governor has finished my darling state with embezzlement cry cry cry

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by karsey: 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
Akuko Pa mike Ejeagha.

I passed there some weeks ago....the state at which that building is not something one can write home about.(grasses and dirt everywhere)

No maintenance whatsoever...the current governor of Enugu state for the past 7years plus is busy embezzling the public funds without anything to show off.

That project was initiated and was near completion by the immediate past governor of Enugu State in the person of Sullivan Chime..

Ugwuanyi assumed office and abandoned important projects....the only thing he is good at is eating ofe onugbo in different occasions.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat by Edusouls(m): 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
Enugu too fine to sweet and too suitable to live in, the city is now almost overcrowded from reports, everyone is investing there, the real Estate boom there is unprecedented, God bless Sullivan chime for his magical touch, Ifeanyi tried his best, Warning : iPob touts and hoodlums are treated with brutal force in this city, please relocate to ghetto states like Abia and anambra

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Kaduna Picks Hadiza Balarabe As El'Rufai's Running Mate / Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan / Confirmed: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom, Abdulfatah, To Dump APC Next Week - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.