Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,722 members, 7,798,367 topics. Date: Monday, 15 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Dollar Now #800!!!! What Are You Waiting For!!! ?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dollar Now #800!!!! What Are You Waiting For!!! ?? (297 Views)

Dollar Now Sells @ N907 In Polaris Bank As Hoarders Count Their Losses / Breaking One Dollar Now Is Selling For #1200 / Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dollar Now #800!!!! What Are You Waiting For!!! ?? by tradingknowled1: 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
it's not a news that the naira keeps falling against the dollar!!

The big question is , Why can't you twist it to your advantage ? Or you are waiting till it's gets to #1500 per $1 Then you will start blaming yourself , I wish I knew

THE TIME IS NOW !

Grab this huge opportunity and start earning in dollars right away !!

PM me for forex trading Guidance and mentorship program!.

We will Guide you till you make your first withdrawal !!!.. the big question is ,Are you ready to make your first withdrawal !?

if YES .. then send a PM right away to Begin your Trading journey

(1) (Reply)

Life Insurance Jobs From Home : Everything You Have To Know / 3 New Ways To Make Money On Nairaland / Best 3 Designer/developer You Can Trust With Your Website Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.