Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

This Is Not Funny Anymore - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Not Funny Anymore (4841 Views)

This Not Funny At All..photos / Mr Macaroni, Sabinus Etc. Are Not Funny At All / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Not Funny Anymore by Ajiswaggs(m): 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
Olasyke:

Sent.
Thanks
Re: This Is Not Funny Anymore by Pathfinder2090: 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
Olasyke:

Do you know about copywriting? Or have you heard about it before? I have a course on it by "Walter enyinnaya". He's a copywriting guru, you can google search for him. And the course would put you through on how to get paying clients and what niche to choose and the rest.

You could also learn the basics about copywriting from YouTube. Copywriting is easier, you can learn and start doing it from your mobile phone and by God's grace, within a month or two, you supposed don dey see changes. I can send the course to your gmail address if you're interested. The other thing I know is video editing and it's kinda hectic at first, you'll need a laptop and the rest. I'm sure you understand.

Baba I need the video too. wathome78@gmail.com thank you
Re: This Is Not Funny Anymore by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
Pathfinder2090:

Baba I need the video too. wathome78@gmail.com thank you
Sent
Re: This Is Not Funny Anymore by Samzzy94(m): 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
Olasyke:

Do you know about copywriting? Or have you heard about it before? I have a course on it by "Walter enyinnaya". He's a copywriting guru, you can google search for him. And the course would put you through on how to get paying clients and what niche to choose and the rest.

You could also learn the basics about copywriting from YouTube. Copywriting is easier, you can learn and start doing it from your mobile phone and by God's grace, within a month or two, you supposed don dey see changes. I can send the course to your gmail address if you're interested. The other thing I know is video editing and it's kinda hectic at first, you'll need a laptop and the rest. I'm sure you understand.

Boss I am interested in this copywriting too... please. This is my email samuelakpan524@gmail.com
Re: This Is Not Funny Anymore by gfon(m): 6:29am On Nov 02, 2022
Olasyke:

I can't teach video editing.
okay, could you help me with the copywriting course. gfonnaija@gmail.com
Re: This Is Not Funny Anymore by effort1: 7:10am On Nov 02, 2022
Olasyke:

Thank you for helping a fellow human. I appreciate what you are doing on his behalf
Re: This Is Not Funny Anymore by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 02, 2022
gfon:
okay, could you help me with the copywriting course. gfonnaija@gmail.com
Sent
Re: This Is Not Funny Anymore by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 02, 2022
Samzzy94:

Boss I am interested in this copywriting too... please. This is my email samuelakpan524@gmail.com
Sent
Re: This Is Not Funny Anymore by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 02, 2022
Olasyke:

Re: This Is Not Funny Anymore by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 02, 2022
smiley

Olasyke:

Re: This Is Not Funny Anymore by Abulogy001(m): 11:01am On Nov 02, 2022
Please, I'm interested in the course.
abulogy0001@gmail.com
Olasyke:

Re: This Is Not Funny Anymore by Tegabadguy(m): 11:15am On Nov 02, 2022
Diza46:
Please nairalander I have come before everyone here to share what is really bothering me this is really not funny anymore things are getting worst day by day and no help or solution I have a business doing before it went down and right now as I am talking to you people now feeding has become difficult things are not easy anymore I am getting tired and I think death is better than living I want to go back to Abuja and start up my business again please I need everyone here contribution in my life to stand up to my feet again Please help me anyone who need to comfirm my identity I am ready to prove myself I really need financial support to start up my business again no amount is too small your contribution will help me alot please everyone thanks and may God bless each and every one here
wat type of business
Re: This Is Not Funny Anymore by gfon(m): 11:55am On Nov 02, 2022
Olasyke:

Sent
thanks I appreciate
Re: This Is Not Funny Anymore by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
Abulogy001:
Please, I'm interested in the course.
abulogy0001@gmail.com
Sent
Re: This Is Not Funny Anymore by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
wink
Olasyke:

Sent
Re: This Is Not Funny Anymore by confirm0(m): 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
Diza46:
ohhh okay I don't have knowledge of such things is there any simple thing I can learn and do online to earn some money I am so much in need of money

Okay kindly learn Amazon kdp:learn to write & sell books on Amazon and earn atleast $500 within a month.

You can also learn copy writing.

This are quit basic & simple also kindle get a LinkedIn handle if you can or will share your graphic & video projects there connect with people & many more & by the Gods grace you fit get better opp & gigs there

Please do not give up, but you can take breaks & sleep & reflect & bounce back.

Take care.
Re: This Is Not Funny Anymore by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
inspirator1:
Please I am interested
enyienyihycenth@gmail.com
Sent
Re: This Is Not Funny Anymore by Diza46(f): 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2022
confirm0:

Okay kindly learn Amazon kdp:learn to write & sell books on Amazon and earn atleast $500 within a month.

You can also learn copy writing.

This are quit basic & simple also kindle get a LinkedIn handle if you can or will share your graphic & video projects there connect with people & many more & by the Gods grace you fit get better opp & gigs there

Please do not give up, but you can take breaks & sleep & reflect & bounce back.

Take care.
thanks I will do that
Re: This Is Not Funny Anymore by Diza46(f): 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
Tegabadguy:
wat type of business
Is abaya business sir
Re: This Is Not Funny Anymore by Tegabadguy(m): 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
Diza46:
Is abaya business sir
are you male
Re: This Is Not Funny Anymore by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2022
Thanks
Olasyke:

Sent
Re: This Is Not Funny Anymore by imagrg(m): 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
Teach me Copywriting please.
deguaogie@gmail.com
Re: This Is Not Funny Anymore by Diza46(f): 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
Tegabadguy:
are you male
no sir
Re: This Is Not Funny Anymore by Tegabadguy(m): 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
Diza46:
no sir
send me your gmail
Re: This Is Not Funny Anymore by Missionaire: 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
Olasyke:

Dear sir.

I have a young adult who has much desire to learn this copywriting.
I would appreciate if you can forward this course to me also so that he can also access it.
Please forward to iamaprisonerofhope@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Re: This Is Not Funny Anymore by 4teenblaq: 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
Good day mr. Olaskye. Can you help me with a copy of the copywritting course?

Email- chiedum17@gmail.com
Re: This Is Not Funny Anymore by Kiwipolish: 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
@olasyke please I also need it.

My email fizzibaba139@gmail.com
Re: This Is Not Funny Anymore by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
Missionaire:

Dear sir.

I have a young adult who has much desire to learn this copywriting.
I would appreciate if you can forward this course to me also so that he can also access it.
Please forward to iamaprisonerofhope@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Sent
Re: This Is Not Funny Anymore by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kiwipolish:
@olasyke please I also need it.

My email fizzibaba139@gmail.com
Sent

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Funny Anymore by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
4teenblaq:
Good day mr. Olaskye. Can you help me with a copy of the copywritting course?

Email- chiedum17@gmail.com
Sent
Re: This Is Not Funny Anymore by Niggafckyou07(m): 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
My man. I would like to know more about copywriting. Please send to olorunloniairdrop@gmail.com
Re: This Is Not Funny Anymore by Diza46(f): 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tegabadguy:
send me your gmail
alright sir khadizaibrahim46@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshogbo Weed At Work - See Watin This Girl Post For Facebook / 7 Words You’d Find In Both The Igbo And Yoruba Languages / This Photo Of A Lady Sitting On Buhari's Lap In London Will Wow You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.