Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Dumbest Or Funniest Question You Ever Heard - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dumbest Or Funniest Question You Ever Heard (1525 Views)

Supposing Am To Say YES To Every Question You Ask Me.what Will Be Your Question? / What Is The Most Foolish Question You Have Ever Asked Google? / What Was The Weirdest Question You Were Ever Asked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dumbest Or Funniest Question You Ever Heard by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2007
are ur contact lenses permanent?
Re: Dumbest Or Funniest Question You Ever Heard by Macgreat(m): 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2007
A woman came back from office and caught her husby in action with another woman. .she ask 'honey wat are u doing?' the man responded 'i dey cook soup!' she ask again 'is it going to taste good after u'r done' he anwsers 1 more time 'u can trust me how. . .u knw i use to be a very good cook before i married u' hummm she said followed by a questn 'hw long will it take u to finish then'
Now which one is the dumbest Q?
Re: Dumbest Or Funniest Question You Ever Heard by yewaman1(m): 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2007
was on my way out of the office last week, one of
my staff asked oga (boss) are you gonig out? shocked
Re: Dumbest Or Funniest Question You Ever Heard by Macgreat(m): 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2007
sad
Re: Dumbest Or Funniest Question You Ever Heard by BABEELOVE(f): 6:21am On Aug 23, 2007
yeah---I over heard a home boy once asking my kid brother---"does netzero have internet"

undecided
Re: Dumbest Or Funniest Question You Ever Heard by naijababe2(f): 8:19am On Aug 23, 2007
someone asked me, pls is it "notwithstanding" or notwithout standing"? i was just laughing inside,
Re: Dumbest Or Funniest Question You Ever Heard by Nobody: 4:10am On Jan 01, 2011
"How much is a FREE sample?"
Re: Dumbest Or Funniest Question You Ever Heard by koolchicco: 8:46am On Jan 01, 2011
''Was it sweet?'' (Contextually dumb albeit funny grin)
Re: Dumbest Or Funniest Question You Ever Heard by Plutarch: 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2011
A guy asked me where 'DIASPORA' is located in d world 'cos he had been hearing/reading d phrase 'NIGERIANS IN DIASPORA'.
Re: Dumbest Or Funniest Question You Ever Heard by violent(m): 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2011
Macgreat:

A woman came back from office and caught her husby in action with another woman. .she ask 'honey wat are u doing?' the man responded 'i dey cook soup!' she ask again 'is it going to taste good after u'r done' he anwsers 1 more time 'u can trust me how. . .u knw i use to be a very good cook before i married u' hummm she said followed by a questn 'hw long will it take u to finish then'
Now which one is the dumbest Q?

the highlighted one!
Re: Dumbest Or Funniest Question You Ever Heard by dapachez: 8:17am On Jan 03, 2011
I went to visit a cousin and he wasnt in. When he comes back he sees me and says"you come" you see me ask me that kind question as if i am a ghost. My uncle comes to the sitting room and my siblings and i are watch teevee and he ask"what are you doing"

(1) (Reply)

Odunnu And Mrbrownjay / Boy, 13, Almost Commits Suicide After Watching A Movie / Read How Ambode And Wife Battled Childlessness For 17 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.