Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US (19369 Views)

Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara / Biafra: IPOB Needs Referendum Not Asylum – Nnamdi Kanu Replies UK Govt / How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by bmd1010: 7:42am On Nov 01, 2022
That means its bad since u saying they are lying
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by Mrmb: 7:46am On Nov 01, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.thecable.ng/security-situation-not-bad-enough-to-warrant-terror-alert-says-nsa/amp

Terrorist acts are being carried out on USA soil daily and no terrorist alert bell has rang, school kids being killed, even the 3rd mist powerful citizen in the USA was a victim of attack. What do we calk all these?
Let them face their own problems and leave us with ours, everyone has their crosses to bear. You can't keep pokenosing in other people's affairs while yours is killing you slowly....

1 Like

Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 01, 2022
Not bad enough for who?
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by Olaolex: 7:50am On Nov 01, 2022
Anwons:
What else would you have said? The good thing be say e go reach una one by one very soon
they will flee the country or have you forgotten
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by godofuck231: 7:51am On Nov 01, 2022
Can you imagine , al shabab and Maghreb militia and iswap are relocating from mali to Nigeria with full force and there's no cause for alarm ? The so called bandits killed on the kaduna road were Maghreb and mali , a dangerous secret soldiers housed by Gaddafi as his secret army till his demise , and no panic ?
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by ogascomax: 7:52am On Nov 01, 2022
Aboliko7:
Security challenge in Nigeria is not as bad compare to worst USA,, someone that will wake up n go shoot his neighbor, a primary school pupil will come to school with gun, shoot the teachers and many students, white killing the blacks, cultists killing themselves, celebraties (mainly musicians) murdering themselves E.T.C

You will leave your own country and be doing Amibo and eye service to other countries. Teuh!! undecided

I find it unfortunate for Nigerians to be insulting our government over USA false alarm. That was just a smoke screen. Yes we know that insecurity has destroyed this nation but this particular alarm by USA and the West are fake news, it's a deliberate plough to destabilized the nation. Remember this quote ' it's dangerous to be an enemy of USA but it's more fatal to be her friend's.
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by bL09011617135(f): 7:53am On Nov 01, 2022
embarassed;
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by seunayantokun(m): 7:54am On Nov 01, 2022
When you are done cooking your wickedness, be prepared for your harvest of evils.
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by ijemz(f): 7:57am On Nov 01, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.thecable.ng/security-situation-not-bad-enough-to-warrant-terror-alert-says-nsa/amp
Which means that they know who are responsible for this onslaught? I believe the American on this, only a phool will counter this.
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by Phantom233: 7:57am On Nov 01, 2022
I wish they could start targeting the political classes. So Until it gets out of hand before we take it seriously, the difference is clear, civilized countries think proactively while the world's most corrupt country/poverty capital always thinks reactively.
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by CEOKmotors: 7:59am On Nov 01, 2022
ogascomax:

I find it unfortunate for Nigerians to be insulting our government over USA false alarm. That was just a smoke screen. Yes we know that insecurity has destroyed this nation but this particular alarm by USA and the West are fake news, it's a deliberate plough to destabilized the nation. Remember this quote ' it's dangerous to be an enemy of USA but it's more fatal to be her friend's.

Try travel go north by road, make u see for yourself.

Any insults Nigerians give to this terrorist government is highly deserved coz they are useless.
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by ASHIWAJU2023: 7:59am On Nov 01, 2022
Pls Oga what point are u trying to prove here. I believe u can read very well,
but if u can't let me help u sir, I only responded to someone who insulted someone, pls look very well, the word 'IF' if someone can comfortably called someone father useless" then I described who the person is. I didn't insult anybody for anyone sir pls read well if u can sir.
VULCAN:
The Asiwaju you are insulting someone for doesn't know of your existence and never will because you don't become influential in politics by hiding behind an anonymous moniker to insult people.

FYI, FFK dropped heavier insults on Tinubu for years but today they are working together because someone has to feed FFK.

While you remain anonymous and un-influencial.

Also you remain unfed unlike FFK because no matter what you are given, it won't be enough to cater for all your loved ones. Loll

Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by blackboy(m): 8:00am On Nov 01, 2022
Listen to them. Is it until all hell brakes loose? Kuje jail break simply shows Abuja is really not safe.
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by Mccullum: 8:03am On Nov 01, 2022
Racoon:
The world is engulfed and still grappling with the menace of terrorism. But just imagine the NSA of a country opening his rotten mouth to say ".....the lives of Nigerians are not in danger...."?

Can this fool recall the terrorist invasion of Kuje prison and the amount of terrorists that escaped or were stupidly freed by his govt into the society?

Terrorists invaded the NDA-abducting and killing officers. Same terrorists invaded Kaduna Airport FAAN quarters abducting and killing Nigerians. They invaded Nigerian Army University Biu with no casualty.

Same terrorist have been engaging in a relentless war against the Nigerian state till date. Countries with high-security consciousness have been doing more better security gathering and taking proactive measures to secure the lives of their citizens while ours is downplaying same. What a pity.

Some of you suffering from downgrading syndrome of your country, the same US you've turned to super security concious nation. That same country experiencing incessant shooting in schools across their country, their number four citizen was attacked in her home recently and their security community failed on sighting all these ahead in their own soil, I some time digest how to understand either is being bias or lack of exposure to international news affecting you people because the manners of reaction to things like this baffles me by some Nigerians.

If US and UK truly wish to show love with Nigerian people, they'll not create scary moment in FCT, they'll just relates their intelligent with security community of Nigeria of which they'll work on it for verification and prevention if it's true.
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by bdon123(m): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2022
Racoon:

Sir to u danger is wen 500 people die,to us if one life is wasted dem no go gree.So both we n us hav a diff understanding of danger .An animal like u n oga will rather allow us die like rams before u say there is danger
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2022
Because he has not been kidnapped he is talking nonsense.
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by mecuries(m): 8:16am On Nov 01, 2022
the APC government have been in denial since day one
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by EM123: 8:17am On Nov 01, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Of course it isn't bad. US, UK just trying to cause unnecessary panic.
At a point I begin to think to justify there devilish predictions, they may initiate a terrorist attack on the city of Abuja but God will not let the plans of evil people materialize in Nigeria
will you shutup, are you sure you are in nigeria ?.,
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by lagosrd: 8:20am On Nov 01, 2022
Ok ooooo. Shebi na una country
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by ogwumgbe: 8:27am On Nov 01, 2022
Kasssandra:

Well, thanks again, Mister Cow., son of cow.

Ode, no need to explain to you because it's quite clear that you are dunce.
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 01, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Ode, no need to explain to you because it's quite clear that you are dunce.

Thanks again, Mr Cow the dunce.
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by ogwumgbe: 8:32am On Nov 01, 2022
Kasssandra:

Thanks again, Mr Cow the dunce.

chai, who will blame you? the hardship in that country is enough to turn someone to an animal which you have already become
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 01, 2022
ogwumgbe:

chai, who will blame you? the hardship in that country is enough to turn someone to an animal which you have already become

Thanks again, Mr Cow, son of animal, son of Aurochs.

(Hey, we are all animals anyways..we even belong to the Primate family..which includes gorrillas, apes, and extinct species like the Neanderthals, and Denosivians...so that's not much of a barb).
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by ogwumgbe: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2022
Kasssandra:

Thanks again, Mr Cow, son of animal, son of Aurochs.

(Hey, we are all animals anyways..we even belong to the Primate family..which includes gorrillas, apes, and extinct species like the Neanderthals, and Denosivians...so that's not much of a barb).

I descended from no animal, you did and that's why you behave like one. I am a creation of the supreme God buddy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by benjaminlawson(m): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2022
Both information minister and NSA are downplaying the information because it benefit common man and it exposes high level of incompetent on their part. Left for them, they know it not affect them they always prepare for alternative, when the road is no more safe, they not down play it and ply the road, they use air, when hospitals are not good, they travel abroad even the president is presently there now, when education education has become bad due to negligent on the part of government, they start sending their children abroad , without downplaying it. But to perform their primary responsibility they are downplaying it.

1 Like

Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2022
ogwumgbe:

I descended from no animal, you did and that's why you behave like one. I am a creation of the supreme God buddy

Aww...touched a nerve.

Since you are a creation of God, then why did you call me, who is supposedly a creation of God like you...a cow.?

I used the comments to make you realise the gravity of your saying that I reason like a cow. People do not like abuse.

By the way, by saying I reason like a cow...that means you are saying that God's creation is lesser...which is a lie.

Thanks. You can disagree with me...but when you start saying I reason like a cow....it shows that you are a rude and bad mannered person.

Remember that you can disagree without abuse, or without saying people can reason like cows.

Thanks and good morning.

1 Like

Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by aklion: 9:03am On Nov 01, 2022
What is wrong with this man. Is it till everybody dies before he believes alert no make sense... Since them here no get sense to alert and outside world help alert e turn pain them... Seriously most top officials in government are terrible set of humans...
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by Epicji: 9:03am On Nov 01, 2022
The message was for their citizens and not for Nigeria that doesn't have value for life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram: UN Peace Corps Celebrates Outgoing Service Chiefs / President Buhari To Probe Amnesty International Report On Torture / PDP Youths Arrested & Detained By DSS Before Edo Election Released (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.