Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment (263476 Views)

Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply / Firstbank 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Aptitude Test Invitation / 2022 Graduate Trainee Program At Sterling Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Shadows22: 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
Anyone who receives mail for documents upload already passed the exams and would be invited to the AC.
I am not saying that it is over for those that didn't get the documents upload mail. It could mean that their documents are complete..

Congratulations guys to the next stage in view.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by balher(m): 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
Process in progress

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by TimiBass: 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
Shadows22:
Anyone who receives mail for documents upload already passed the exams and would be invited to the AC.
I am not saying that it is over for those that didn't get the documents upload mail. It could mean that their documents are complete..

Congratulations guys to the next stage in view.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
TimiBass:

Exactly, it is in two ways, called for the next stage and also people that uploaded theirs. Congratulations to us all. They will send next stage.

Did you get the mail too?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by MohdGMohd: 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
wow !
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
Mails for GT will be sent out next month. Dont disturb yourself now
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
4 experience hires has resumed this month, so those waiting should forget about it

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by SammyPaulz: 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
Unknown31:
4 experience hires has resumed this month, so those waiting should forget about it

This one don resume again. Don't you have an actual job? Like something that doesn't have to do with shattering hopes with unverified information?

4 resumed this month. So?
Which one is "…forget about it"? Like you're the decision maker.

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
NLNG is cooking, I reckon they won't send any comms till after elections
balher:
Process in progress

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
SammyPaulz:

This one don resume again. Don't you have an actual job? Like something that doesn't have to do with shattering hopes with unverified information?

4 resumed this month. So?
Which one is "…forget about it"? Like you're the decision maker.
yes, I have a job, I work for NLNG in IA bonny Island.

Anybody that works in NLNG HR can confirm my statement
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by TimiBass: 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by SammyPaulz: 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
Unknown31:
yes, I have a job, I work for NLNG in IA bonny Island.

Anybody that works in NLNG HR can confirm my statement
Beautiful! I'm happy for you. Now please focus on it and let those who have hopes of joining you keep their hopes up till there's actually no hope. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by TimiBass: 8:26am On Mar 16, 2023
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by TimiBass: 8:34am On Mar 16, 2023
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by cove3: 8:59am On Mar 16, 2023
Hi please who has the link to check if your details on the portal,because anytime I login I get the below response

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 10:56am On Mar 16, 2023
cove3:
Hi please who has the link to check if your details on the portal,because anytime I login I get the below response

The question is why do you want to check it?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by cove3: 11:00am On Mar 16, 2023
jasonex4:

The question is why do you want to check it?
I want to check the documents uploaded to reconfirm, especially with the mails some people got.
Is it wrong to want to check?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Reeree4635: 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2023
hello everyone. Please i wanted to ask how the documents they asked for should be sent. i got the email asking to upload NYSC and tertiary certificate. Should I reply the mail or do I upload via the application website? I don't know if that still works.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by SammyPaulz: 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
Reeree4635:
hello everyone. Please i wanted to ask how the documents they asked for should be sent. i got the email asking to upload NYSC and tertiary certificate. Should I reply the mail or do I upload via the application website? I don't know if that still works.

Since you're unsure, I'd say do both ways.
Reply the mail with the documents you're to upload and also see if you can upload from your portal.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Reeree4635: 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
thank you
SammyPaulz:

Since you're unsure, I'd say do both ways.
Reply the mail with the documents you're to upload and also see if you can upload from your portal.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 4:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
Reeree4635:
hello everyone. Please I wanted to ask how the documents they asked for should be sent. I got the email asking to upload my NYSC and tertiary certificate. Should I reply to the mail or do I upload it via the application website? I don't know if that still works.

Sens it by replying to the email.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
Reeree4635:

Reply via the mail
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
cove3:

I want to check the documents uploaded to reconfirm, especially with the mails some people got.
Is it wrong to want to check?

Nope...

But If you weren't sent the mail, then probably your documents are in order..🤷
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
Mail is still dropping for those who did not upload a complete document.

They are checking everyone's application now.

Someone got the mail today to send some documents, the deadline to submit the document is tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Omuka: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2023
ennyj01:
Mail is still dropping for those who did not upload a complete document.

They are checking everyone's application now.

Someone got the mail today to send some documents, the deadline to submit the document is tomorrow.
what of us who didn't receive message to update our documents, does it mean end of the road for us?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by cove3: 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
jasonex4:

Nope...

But If you weren't sent the mail, then probably your documents are in order..🤷

Ok thank you
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by TimiBass: 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
Omuka:
what of us who didn't receive message to update our documents, does it mean end of the road for us?

They have the best answer but keep your mind at peace, i believe if they have something they don't understand about yours, they will contact you but it will be for a purpose.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
Omuka:

People getting the mails are people that did not upload it when applying. If you uploaded your full document during application, you won't get the mail.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
Omuka:
oh, not for assessment center abi.

Based on the image I saw, it is for document(s) upload that were submitted during the registration.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Papacypaul(m): 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
ennyj01:

People getting the mails are people that did not upload it when applying. If you uploaded your full document during application, you won't get the mail.
the only logical thing then is they're not considering the test. Because it is warped logic to check documents used in applying after shortlisting for test and it being done.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (95) (Reply)

Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 / List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.