Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment (263756 Views)

Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply / Firstbank 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Aptitude Test Invitation / 2022 Graduate Trainee Program At Sterling Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by special101(m): 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
Noseme:

Well, at this point we can only wait and expect positive feedback.

In the past, companies have shortlisted candidates with just CV. So, it is not strange if NLNG is verifying document(s) after the test.

In the end everything will be okay.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by special101(m): 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
Papacypaul:
the only logical thing then is they're not considering the test. Because it is warped logic to check documents used in applying after shortlisting for test and it being done.
dey play
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
Papacypaul:
the only logical thing then is they're not considering the test. Because it is warped logic to check documents used in applying after shortlisting for test and it being done.

About not considering the test I can't say.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
Papacypaul:
the only logical thing then is they're not considering the test. Because it is warped logic to check documents used in applying after shortlisting for the test and it is done.

I cannot confirm whether the test was properly vetted, or if another test will be administered. However, I can confirm that the documents were not verified before the test invitations were sent out. Once applicants ticked the required boxes, they received an email invitation for the test.

I believe that the test questions were leaked because I know individuals who applied with multiple accounts without submitting any documents, yet all of their accounts received the test invitation. They likely used these dummy accounts to gather and memorize the questions and answers before taking the test with their real account grin tongue embarassed

The reason you hear some individuals finishing sections of the test in unusually fast times, such as 8 minutes for Mechanical Comprehension and 12-13 minutes for General Ability, it seems highly unlikely that these scores were achieved without prior knowledge of the test content.

In any case, I hope that NLNG will take appropriate action to address any potential issues with the testing process.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by emoboy4u: 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
Jamil01010101:

I cannot confirm whether the test was properly vetted, or if another test will be administered. However, I can confirm that the documents were not verified before the test invitations were sent out. Once applicants ticked the required boxes, they received an email invitation for the test.

I believe that the test questions were leaked because I know individuals who applied with multiple accounts without submitting any documents, yet all of their accounts received the test invitation. They likely used these dummy accounts to gather and memorize the questions and answers before taking the test with their real account grin tongue embarassed

The reason you hear some individuals finishing sections of the test in unusually fast times, such as 8 minutes for Mechanical Comprehension and 12-13 minutes for General Ability, it seems highly unlikely that these scores were achieved without prior knowledge of the test content.

In any case, I hope that NLNG will take appropriate action to address any potential issues with the testing process.
Baba, I still disagree with the multiple accounts thing, the chance of anyone predicting that they'll receive invites with multiple accounts is almost zero. It's hard
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2023
emoboy4u:
Baba, I still disagree with the multiple accounts thing, the chance of anyone predicting that they'll receive invites with multiple accounts is almost zero. It's hard

Don't believe it. Not here to convince anyone.

Those that did it have benefited and have moved on with their almost perfect score.

Do you think they will use the same details as their real account, the same email address or the same personal information? Like I said earlier, not here to convince anyone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by balher(m): 7:47am On Mar 17, 2023
[/b]I hope NLNG will cancel the test and schedule test as

Test:
Let NLNG give 2 weeks after elections and the test time (example 3 April 2023, 10.00am to 11.00am)
This is the only way one cannot cheat, because real-time test is best for integrity[b]

Jamil01010101:

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Reeree4635: 11:00am On Mar 17, 2023
I find it somewhat strange that I'd be asked to upload my documents again because I did that when I was applying. Maybe NLNG had issues with their system and some people's documents could not be found. I'm sure that if they ask most of us that got this recent mail, many people will say they uploaded their documents during the application process.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by TimiBass: 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
I feel, they were not having any issue with systems, they intentionally ask, we can't say the exact reason for doing that but what I can say is Congratulations in advance bro

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Haleefah: 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2023
I think they want to verify the credentials first before sending out invites..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by balher(m): 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
No, NLNG portal didn't recognize file uploaded during application as some candidates did not uploaded in required discription. Such documents need to be updated again.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Shadows22: 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
Make everyone just calm down.
If you were asked to upload some documents, that's good for you.. But what I am likely sure of is that; some that didn't get this document upload mail will still get progress mail for the next stage and if those that were sent mail uploads their documents as required, they will also receive a progress mail.... I doubt if nlng will reconduct any test.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by DanHernan(m): 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
request for missing document or a document you did not upload doesn't necessarily mean an interview invite is underway, I believe things have to be done orderly for everyone invited to take the test. Let's keep hope alive and wait for actual interview invites.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 18, 2023
If NLNG mailed you to upload documents you have qualified for the next stage. If you used the leaked questions and scored very high marks you have qualified for the next stage.

NLNG is not conducting another test.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 18, 2023
SammyPaulz:

Beautiful! I'm happy for you. Now please focus on it and let those who have hopes of joining you keep their hopes up till there's actually no hope. Thanks.
giving people the reality on ground. No connection no job.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by SammyPaulz: 11:55am On Mar 18, 2023
Unknown31:
Shove your reality up your a$$.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by mengho(m): 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Do not quote, Do not mention, just ignore, Without attention it would frizzle out of existence eventually like all trolls do

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
Unknown31:

Given your presence here is clearly unwanted, why not start a new thread and call it the "NLNG Connection Thread" where you can spread your negativity for all who wish to indulge instead of assaulting the people here with your unwanted opinions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Karmora(f): 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Good afternoon everyone one , please I have been seeing test up and down please I need clarification. I applied for the experienced staff on the opening of 15th December-5th January
has there been any test since this application?
And was this email sent to experienced or graduate trainee?

I would appreciate a response thanks 🙏
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Raheeqilmaktoom: 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Karmora:
Good afternoon everyone one , please I have been seeing test up and down please I need clarification. I applied for the experienced staff on the opening of 15th December-5th January
has there been any test since this application?
And was this email sent to experienced or graduate trainee?

I would appreciate a response thanks 🙏

GT candidates wrote a test in January, there hasn't been any update for experienced hire since the closing of the application process.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Karmora(f): 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

GT candidates wrote a test in January, there hasn't been any update for experienced hire since the closing of the application process.

I appreciate thanks 🙏
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by MohdGMohd: 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
Unknown31:
If NLNG mailed you to upload documents you have qualified for the next stage. If you used the leaked questions and scored very high marks you have qualified for the next stage.

NLNG is not conducting another test.

But you said mails for next stage will start dropping next month
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 20, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ADream: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2023
What is all this fuss about?

Those that passed the test will be invited for AC. It is that simple

The good thing is that NLNG have contacted some of us, which means the process may not take as long as 2013 GTs

If you really want clarification

Wait for Saturday and ask airsaylongcome

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Icoid: 11:27am On Mar 24, 2023
How were you contacted, was it through mail or SMS.
Also was it everyone that did that mechanical reasoning because I didn't see it in mine while doing it. Please I need answer
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Reeree4635: 12:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
Some people were contacted via email to submit some outstanding documents. Not everyone answered mechanical reasoning questions, some were given checking test. i hope this answer helps

Icoid:
How were you contacted, was it through mail or SMS.
Also was it everyone that did that mechanical reasoning because I didn't see it in mine while doing it. Please I need answer

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by TTnx: 8:52am On Mar 25, 2023
DanHernan:
request for missing document or a document you did not upload doesn't necessarily mean an interview invite is underway, I believe things have to be done orderly for everyone invited to take the test. Let's keep hope alive and wait for actual interview invites.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by TTnx: 8:59am On Mar 25, 2023
On the Career Day, some persons complained that they don’t have some of the documents at that material time..especially “First School Leaving Certificate”And “NYSC”

NLNG said they should proceed with their application as that won’t be a barrier at that stage(Application and short-listing)

It is normal that before progressing to the next phase of the recruitment (ACs), Nlng will contact those who didn’t upload all the documents or even those who thought they did but the upload didn’t go through for record purposes.......(My opinion though)

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:28am On Mar 25, 2023
TTnx:
On the Career Day, some persons complained that they don’t have some of the documents at that material time..especially “First School Leaving Certificate”And “NYSC”

NLNG said they should proceed with their application as that won’t be a barrier at that stage(Application and short-listing)

It is normal that before progressing to the next phase of the recruitment (ACs), Nlng will contact those who didn’t upload all the documents or even those who thought they did but the upload didn’t go through for record purposes.......(My opinion though)

That would mean those people will most likely proceed to the next stage because there won't be a need for candidates who have been disqualified to still be asked to upload certain documents.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by TTnx: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2023
I don’t think so!
Like I said “for record purposes”

Raheeqilmaktoom:

That would mean those people will most likely proceed to the next stage because there won't be a need for candidates who have been disqualified to still be asked to upload certain documents.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Raheeqilmaktoom: 11:24am On Mar 25, 2023
TTnx:

I don’t think so!
Like I said “for record purposes”

They most likely won't need to keep records of candidates they won't continue with. It's said that over a 100k people applied, you won't be keeping all that record for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by TimiBass: 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
NLNG will just be checking and laughing, that's if they do check Narialand.
The email sent for missing documents is not up to 5% of total of what they need for the next stage, but it is still 50/50, checking missing documents with criterias they wanted, if you meet it good, if you don't meet, it is another thing.
Pray and hope for God's mercy to help through, getting to assessment center or stage doesn't guarantee getting jobs, I believe it is God's mercy, favour that gives the desired job and make dream come through.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (95) (Reply)

Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 / List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.