Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment (263639 Views)

Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply / Firstbank 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Aptitude Test Invitation / 2022 Graduate Trainee Program At Sterling Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by BrizzyA(m): 11:23am On May 06, 2023
Jamil01010101:
Everyone is reading shocked shocked

Hmmn let me go and read too
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by 0x1rvin: 9:53am On May 07, 2023
-
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 11:34am On May 07, 2023
1 week gone. ABJ will be ending this week.

It shall end in praise.

I retreat into my shell embarassed
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by vahonohai(m): 10:48am On May 08, 2023
airsaylongcome:
Graveyard silence as expected. Those wey don do AC will never want to give advantage to those who are yet to do. The experience and mental stress has a way of keeping you silent. Best of luck to those who have already done theirs and to those who are yet to do theirs. It's only the cream that will rise to the top from this round.

Meanwhile let me "instigate" small. How far with the "connection or nothing" moniker?

A clown grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by maestro09: 10:08pm On May 08, 2023
I got an invite for online proctored assessment on the 28th of April. Assessment will be mid May.
I’m not in Nigeria though, I applied from out of the country
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 1:11am On May 09, 2023
It feels good to comment after registering.... good day everyone.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 1:14am On May 09, 2023
maestro09:
I got an invite for online proctored assessment on the 28th of April. Assessment will be mid May.

Wow.... this means there is hope. So, anyone without feedback after the shl test should be hopeful right?

This is encouraging.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 1:18am On May 09, 2023
Haleefah:
My question to people like airsaylongcome, jasonex4, havard10 and others that went through NLNG recruitment before is please has NLNG ever in its recruitment process send AC invite twice? Like in two batches or send invite to some supplementary list or something like that? Or is it just once?

Hi Haleefah..... while going through the thread. I discovered that you were sent mail for documents resubmission.

My apologies Haleefah, I just discovered that Maestro09 submission is for the experience hire route.

Modified**
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 1:21am On May 09, 2023
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 1:31am On May 09, 2023
airsaylongcome:
Graveyard silence as expected. Those wey don do AC will never want to give advantage to those who are yet to do. The experience and mental stress has a way of keeping you silent. Best of luck to those who have already done theirs and to those who are yet to do theirs. It's only the cream that will rise to the top from this round.

Meanwhile let me "instigate" small. How far with the "connection or nothing" moniker?

Hi... thank you for all info and assistance. You really helped us to believe in the process when there were lots of noise concerning "connection and favouritism"

The silence is expected. I am sure nobody will be willing to divulge any information at this point, and it is a good thing if you ask me. I am sure it will be against the brain of the AC itself, because it will make those that have not done their AC to have an undue advantage.

For those that have not done theirs yet, you can check this link https:// www. wikijob . co. uk/application-advice/assessment-centres/assessment-centre-tips-and-preparation-advice

On an unrelated note, is it possible to use bow tie for the AC?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 1:40am On May 09, 2023
Virtual assessment center? please clarify
ThEekog:

Hi Haleefah..... while going through the thread. I discovered that you were sent mail for documents resubmission.

Please did you get the latest mail for virtual assessment centre?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 1:41am On May 09, 2023
Please can you clarify?

DId you initially complete the SHL assessment initially and you have now been reinvited to do a proctored one that will happen some time in May?
maestro09:
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 1:50am On May 09, 2023
ExpertNLer:
Virtual assessment center? please clarify

I was following Maestro09 lead. He said he got an invite for an online proctored assessment centre. An online proctored assessment centre will definitely be virtual or am I missing something?

I misinterpreted his submission. He said online proctored assessment and not "online proctored assessment centre". I think his own application is for Experience hire.

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 6:56am On May 09, 2023
ThEekog:

Wow.... this means there is hope. So, anyone without feedback after the shl test should be hopeful right?

This is encouraging.

That is for experienced hire.

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 7:12am On May 09, 2023
ennyj01:

That is for experienced hire.

Yes you are right.....I misinterpreted his submission.

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Western007: 11:17am On May 09, 2023
Good morning house.
I've been scheduled for assessment centre on the 25th. Likewise, I was scheduled for my international passport collection today but unfortunately, I was told it is still being processed.
I want to know if I can use National e-ID card as means of ID instead. Advice from the house would be appreciated.
@airsaylongcome sir, your input would be highly appreciated.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 11:27am On May 09, 2023
Western007:
Good morning house.
I've been scheduled for assessment centre on the 25th. Likewise, I was scheduled for my international passport collection today but unfortunately, I was told it is still being processed.
I want to know if I can use National e-ID card as means of ID instead. Advice from the house would be appreciated.
@airsaylongcome sir, your input would be highly appreciated.

Good morning brother. Yes you can use your National e-ID card. That is what I plan on using during my day also.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Western007: 11:34am On May 09, 2023
ennyj01:

Good morning brother. Yes you can use your National e-ID card. That is what I plan on using during my day also.

Thanks for the response. I got info that I can use PVC as well.
In short, I'll go along with every means of ID I have.

Thanks once again.

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 11:54am On May 09, 2023
Western007:

Thanks for the response. I got info that I can use PVC as well.
In short, I'll go along with every means of ID I have.

Thanks once again.

You are welcome
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by maestro09: 2:45pm On May 09, 2023
ExpertNLer:
Please can you clarify?

DId you initially complete the SHL assessment initially and you have now been reinvited to do a proctored one that will happen some time in May?

It’s a virtual SHL exam, I did not know people had people had been called for SHL previously. The invite says an online proctored SHL Assessment
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 5:23pm On May 09, 2023
okay thanks. It appears you applied for experienced hire, what position did you apply for
maestro09:

It’s a virtual SHL exam, I did not know people had people had been called for SHL previously. The invite says an online proctored SHL Assessment

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by maestro09: 10:36pm On May 09, 2023
ExpertNLer:
okay thanks. It appears you applied for experienced hire, what position did you apply for

Business Data Analyst
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Coolniggaz: 1:41am On May 10, 2023
Please I have some questions for those who have done theirs:
1. Did they accept statement of result?
2. What are the categories of exercise being done? You shouldn’t necessarily tell us the questions but you could tell us the different categories to expect, like group work, presentation, fact finding, CBI, etc.

Thank you very much for your anticipated response 🙏🏻
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 7:58am On May 10, 2023
Coolniggaz:
Please I have some questions for those who have done theirs:
1. Did they accept statement of result?
2. What are the categories of exercise being done? You shouldn’t necessarily tell us the questions but you could tell us the different categories to expect, like group work, presentation, fact finding, CBI, etc.

Thank you very much for your anticipated response 🙏🏻

For the first question, I think statement of result should do, but you can send an email to confirm.

For the second question, you can use the previous recruitment thread to confirm. Some participants shared their experience. This is the link https://www.nairaland.com/1495870/2013-nigeria-liquified-natural-gas/156

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Coolniggaz: 9:46pm On May 10, 2023
ThEekog:

For the first question, I think statement of result should do, but you can send an email to confirm.

For the second question, you can use the previous recruitment thread to confirm. Some participants shared their experience. This is the link https://www.nairaland.com/1495870/2013-nigeria-liquified-natural-gas/156

Thank you for the response 🙏🏻

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 11, 2023
Coolniggaz:

Thank you for the response 🙏🏻

You are welcome.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by lify44(m): 6:11pm On May 11, 2023
maestro09:

Business Data Analyst
hi please I like us to connect I was shortlisted for same role.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by iykeajonuma: 6:15pm On May 11, 2023
lify44:
hi please I like us to connect I was shortlisted for same role.
Please which day is online assessment test for experience hire starting.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by lify44(m): 7:24pm On May 11, 2023
iykeajonuma:

Please which day is online assessment test for experience hire starting.
Not sure about the date but I know accesments are holding from Friday tomorrow to Thursday next week but not sure if it's Experienced hire.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 5:14am On May 12, 2023
lify44:
Not sure about the date but I know accesments are holding from Friday tomorrow to Thursday next week but not sure if it's Experienced hire.

its for experienced hire

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (95) (Reply)

Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 / List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies.