Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,507 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:48 PM

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment (261989 Views)

Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply / Firstbank 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Aptitude Test Invitation / 2022 Graduate Trainee Program At Sterling Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
ExpertNLer:
Thanks - my bad thought it was the same person behind both

Well.... wink
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jasonex4(m): 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
airsaylongcome:

you know that airsaylongcon and airsaylongcome are different ba lol! Anyway I will advise they send an email to NLNG. The email address used then may have changed but they can send me an email at tny6n1ok@duck.com and I can provide an email address they can direct their request to

Lol...they are the same person o...lol...

Bros na me and you today grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
Make dem go their mailbox, search for NLNG
They'll see the Username of the one they registered the account with. But na the password naim fit be wahala, me I get job application password, so I just slot am in.

For those having password recovery issue. The above might help.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ManAdii: 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
Who has successfully applied with a phone?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Mrlloyd: 5:28am On Nov 08, 2022
Beware of nairalanders undecided

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Mrlloyd: 5:33am On Nov 08, 2022
ExpertNLer:
means you've forgotten your password. No way to recover password currently - airslaylongcon mrlloyd what do you recommend?
It’s possible he used the email to apply for NLNG scholarship a long time ago. Why not just create a new email?
You can also click forgotten password and follow the instructions, check spam and promotions on your gmail app.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 6:55am On Nov 08, 2022
For those that started their registration and left it only to come back later, and on coming back you are finding it hard to continue, follow this link below:

https://connect.nlng.com:4443/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_startpage_ext_cand?sap-client=400&sap-language=EN#

If the above link does not work, go to your browser history and then locate the last link you were on before leaving, then click on the link. It will take you back to the place you were before closing your browser.

I HOPE IT HELPS

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Bytheway: 8:08am On Nov 08, 2022
Abeg how much NLNG dey pay GT for start?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 8:17am On Nov 08, 2022
Ofcourse this is done to protect the identity of the real owner of the account, don't be naive, obvious you don't know about the duck email forwarding service. It is used for people like you who want to know the identity of the person because why is that the firs thing you checked cheesy
Mrlloyd:

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 8:32am On Nov 08, 2022
Forgotten password doesn't work that's the problem
Mrlloyd:

It’s possible he used the email to apply for NLNG scholarship a long time ago. Why not just create a new email?
You can also click forgotten password and follow the instructions, check spam and promotions on your gmail app.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 8:54am On Nov 08, 2022
Mrlloyd:

Lol! You are a real dumbo if you don't know what @duck.com emails do. Me? Defraud a potential NLNG GT?! Go and ask of me from the current GTs. Like I said, go read the 2013 GT Thread. Then shut your rotten mouth up. I hope you know there are people who went through the entire GT recruitment process and rejected the final offer. And there are those who accepted the offer and subsequently resigned within months of resumption. Silly Industrial attachment intern coming to throw shades

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 8:56am On Nov 08, 2022
Bytheway:
Abeg how much NLNG dey pay GT for start?

Apply make you find out. If you hear the figure, I sure say you nor go believe. Many people that have heard the figure have said there's no way a GT can be earning that figure

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 9:01am On Nov 08, 2022
ExpertNLer:
Ofcourse this is done to protect the identity of the real owner of the account, don't be naive, obvious you don't know about the duck email forwarding service. It is used for people like you who want to know the identity of the person because why is that the firs thing you checked cheesy

Happy to read this. Because his persistent attempt at making me look bad is hilarious. He's just an Industrial attachment intern at NLNG and he feels that gives him all the right to talk as an authority next to someone who has been through the process.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 10:02am On Nov 08, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Apply make you find out. If you hear the figure, I sure say you nor go believe. Many people that have heard the figure have said there's no way a GT can be earning that figure

We don apply sad
Give us range cheesy
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 10:07am On Nov 08, 2022
ennyj01:

We don apply sad
Give us range cheesy

Trust me, na block. Big BLOCK. I no wan mention the figure because I have been repeatedly called a liar when I mentioned it to peeps. Plus the range I'm aware off should have definitely changed now that Naira is doing like something that has epilepsy. But I don use my two eye see am. It was maaad then.

To buy brand new car go dey hungry you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 10:23am On Nov 08, 2022
Thanks, please follow back so that I can send DMs using nairaland messaging tool - if we follow each other we can send messages directly using Nairaland without compromising anonymity
airsaylongcome:

Happy to read this. Because his persistent attempt at making me look bad is hilarious. He's just an Industrial attachment intern at NLNG and he feels that gives him all the right to talk as an authority next to someone who has been through the process.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 10:35am On Nov 08, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Trust me, na block. Big BLOCK. I no wan mention the figure because I have been repeatedly called a liar when I mentioned it to peeps. Plus the range I'm aware off should have definitely changed now that Naira is doing like something that has epilepsy. But I don use my two eye see am. It was maaad then.

To buy brand new car go dey hungry you.

Omo!!! Make I go deh read. Thanks for the info.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Bond4141(m): 10:36am On Nov 08, 2022
Guys I don’t know we’re not suppose to write a cover letter. I included this in my application. Please would that have any negative impact on my application?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Shalnick23: 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
Guys I have a master's degree, can I add it to the application or it's not necessary since it a GT job?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ennyj01(m): 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
Shalnick23:
Guys I have a master's degree, can I add it to the application or it's not necessary since it a GT job?

Add only the documents on the flier.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 12:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
Shalnick23:

It will have no impact on whether you get called up for the test or not. Last time there were people holding more than masters sef. They all got called up as GTs
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
ennyj01:

Omo!!! Make I go deh read. Thanks for the info.

So it's not about random scattered reading. It's about purposeful focused one. With enough time anyone here can pass the test. But time will not be enough. So it's about focused preparation. It's almost like a boxers training. You have to be razor sharp and quick. I expect that calculators will be allowed for the exam. But there's a technique to using the calculator that will put it to your advantage.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Excellent555: 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
Please what is the age range for this position
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ChasinGood(m): 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
Seems the application has closed. The site is no more responding
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Bond4141(m): 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
Bond4141:
Guys I don’t know we’re not suppose to write a cover letter. I included this in my application. Please would that have any negative impact on my application?

Someone should answer this Abeg na
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ExpertNLer: 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
Emailed the duck mail thanks
airsaylongcome:

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
Excellent555:
Please what is the age range for this position

They haven't specified any. But if I were you, I'd rely on their previous recruitments were they did specify a max age.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
Bond4141:

Someone should answer this Abeg na

Make people answer wetin dem nor know? No one knows whether it will have a positive or negative impact. It was an optional field and like with any recruitment, you should provide ONLY information requested and no more
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Excellent555: 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
airsaylongcome:

They haven't specified any. But if I were you, I'd rely on their previous recruitments were they did specify a max age.

So what's the age for the last recruitment
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ManAdii: 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
Excellent555:

I'm not sure the limiting criterion this time is age rather year of NYSC discharge as seen in the advert.

My thoughts sha, I may be wrong.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
Excellent555:

It was 28 years at the time of application.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by airsaylongcome: 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
ManAdii:

I'm not sure the limiting criterion this time is age rather year of NYSC discharge as seen in the advert.

My thoughts sha, I may be wrong.

Just to be clear, the advert had absolutely no mention of age limit. But don't you think there's a reason they are asking for birth certificate? Age may not be a factor but I believe (and this is personal opinion) that if two people are tied on everything except age, the younger person of the two will get an advantage over the older person. It's a GT role and they'd be looking for people who can remain in the system long enough to justify the cost of hiring. Again I must emphasize that this is my personal opinion and not based on any concrete information I have

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (95) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 / Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.