Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Learn How To Become A Graphics Designer Using Your Smart Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learn How To Become A Graphics Designer Using Your Smart Phone (189 Views)

Learn How To Become A Graphics Designer Using Your Smart Phone / Learn How To Become A Graphics Designer Using Your Smart Phone / Learn How To Become A Graphics Designer Using Your Smart Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Become A Graphics Designer Using Your Smart Phone by Bensondrums(m): 8:26am On Nov 01, 2022
Yes you heard me right.. you do not need to have or own a laptop before you can become a graphics designer, no naaaa mbano..

I can teach you how to become a graphics designer by simply using your smart phone.. Well, others may say there are lots of tutorial videos on YouTube as regards graphics designs but they fail to understand that not everyone learns well on YouTube due to the rigorous and fast way YouTube teaches.

I can teach you for a fee of N1,500.. Well you will agree wit me that's a fair charge. Things you re going to learn include

1) logo designs
2) E-flyers
3) How to mockup your designs
4) 3D Animation.

All these for a fee of N1,500 kpere.... So if u re really interested in starting a side hustle for urself doing graphics designs then send me a DM on 08093799442... Below are some of my previous works using just my smart phone. You too can do the same.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Emotional, Mentally, Spiritual, And Physically Nourish Your Spouse F / Clear Your Dark Spots / Drama As Nigerian Man Dumps Wife On Their Way Home After Wedding (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.