Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies (61554 Views)

I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) / Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn / DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by nlfpmod: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2022
Fans mourn, pray as Davido loses son

The news of the death of singer, Davido’s first son, Ifeanyi, has left some of his fans in mourning.

Ifeanyi was said to have drowned in a swimming pool at the singer’s residence in the Banana Island area of Lagos State.

While some Twitter users have expressed their condolences, others hang on to hope that the news is false.

A tweep, Peace Agina, expressed her pain saying, “The demise of Davido and Chioma’s son is heartbreaking. No parent should lose their child. This is really sad. I pray God comforts them.”

Another tweep, Mr. Walter said, “The death of a child remains mysterious, unjust & questionable to his/her creator. My condolences to Davido, his fiancée, Chioma. May God grant them the fortitude to bear this loss. The global entertainment industry is traumatised by this sad occurrence.”

A tweep, Mr Sam, shared his faith that Ifeanyi is still alive and said, “Till Davido tweets about it, Ifeanyichukwu lives. I want all parents to join me & say! no matter how old I am, I shall never witness the death of my children. Amen.”

Oluwadamilola90, hoped to get positive response from Davido saying, “Waiting for positive news from #davido since last night. Good Lord show mercy.”

https://punchng.com/fans-mourn-pray-as-davido-loses-son/?utm_source=auto-read-also&utm_medium=web

Entertainers condole with Davido, Chioma over son’s death

Nigerian entertainers have sent condolences to singer, Davido and his lover, Chioma Rowland, over the death of their three-year-old son, Ifeanyi.

Ifeanyi reportedly drowned at their home in Banana Island, Lagos State.

Following the sad news, entertainers have taken to their social media pages to mourn the child and pray for his parents.

Singer Paul Play Dairo said, “[b]I’m really lost for words. This is really painful. Take heart, David.”[/b]

Actor Williams Uchemba wrote on Instagram, I said I won’t believe anything on social media until I personally confirm myself. I prayed for it to be a lie. I am upset, pained and confused. Nobody deserves to feel this pain.

Please say a prayer for David, Chioma and the entire family. Nobody deserves this kind of pain. Rest up little one.”

Muyiwa Ademola wrote, “It is one of the saddest thing when kids are being buried by parents. We really wish it never happened! May The Almighty gives the parents and the entire Adeleke family the strength to bear this loss.

“Please and please, if you have a pool in your house and you have little children, endeavor to secure free entry to the pool. Ensure no one except adults and supervised children gets in
.”

Actress Iyabo Ojo, mourning, said, “I don’t even know how to react to this rude shock. I was hoping it wasn’t true. My God!!! This is so shocking, sad, devastating and extremely painful
Olorun!!! Ikun le abiamo.”

https://punchng.com/entertainers-condole-with-davido-chioma-over-sons-death/?utm_source=auto-read-also&utm_medium=web

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by N3TRAL: 8:59am On Nov 01, 2022
D'banj lost his first child under similar circumstances in June 2018.

A week before the tragic incidence, D'banj posted a video where he walked with the boy past the pool and the boy was staring at the pool with curiosity.

A fan on Instagram told him to cover the pool immediately because the way the boy looked at the pool showed he was willing to jump into it when he had an opportunity. The fan's comment went unnoticed until the uneventful happened.

You can never perfectly watch over toddlers if you're human. I remember swallowing a screw as a 5-year old under the custody of my mother. Luckily, I vomited it on our way to the hospital.

When that baby sees the pool and notices that anytime he wants to go swim you stop him, the baby in his little mind strategizes and plans all day to find the best time to run inside the swimming pool without resistance. The toddler most likely knows he can sneak out to be in the forbidden pool but doesn't know that water has enemies.

There's what is called Childproof designs. Even if you have the best nannies around, the best practice is to build Childproof facilities when raising infants. Just like bulletproof vehicles come to the rescue when human security personnel fail, Childproof infrastructure prevent fatality when human nannies fail.

This should be the straw that breaks the camel's back . Facilities that pose no risk to children should rank higher than luxurious facilities in the scale of preference of parents with little children.

My thoughts and prayers are with the parents of the deceased.

700 Likes 60 Shares

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Corridon: 9:01am On Nov 01, 2022
The pain is unbearable. I was hoping for it to be fake news.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Noreytech(m): 9:03am On Nov 01, 2022
Corridon:
The pain is unbearable. I was hoping for it to be fake news.

I'm just pissed off how 20 grown niggas will be in one house and couldn't see a 3 year old down.. cry

Davido should chase away those niggas fr

194 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by robinso01(m): 9:03am On Nov 01, 2022
May his soul rest in peace. So saddening.

8 Likes

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by immortalcrown(m): 9:03am On Nov 01, 2022
RIP to the innocent kid. May God give his relatives the heart to bear the loss.

But let us not use emotions and sentiment to subdue facts. The parents of the deceased are celebrities and this case should be handled as a celebrity case. They put everything on social media, even the ones that do not need to be publicized. Now that this one has happened, let them release a CCTV footage to show it was truly an accident. It happened in Banana Island, no way the house is not well-equipped with camera. If no footage is released, then it was not an accident.

My argument is not whether he died as a result of staying long in the pool. My argument is how he got into the pool. Did he walk out of the house alone or someone was aware he got to the pool? Was the pool lonely or it was a matter of people at the pool losing attention on the boy and focusing on something else?

I know fools will attack me. But I have already made my point.

ADDED:
If Ifeanyi was another person's child and Davido or anybody in Davido's camp is accused of contributing to Ifeanyi's death, the fools will be the first to ask for the footage. If no footage is provided, the fools will say it is a setup to bring Davido down. But because Davido is the father and the fools die for celebrities unnecessarily, my asking for a footage is a taboo. grin The fools are quoting and telling me that Davido owes me no explanation. He owes me no explanation but you don't keep news about him away from me. grin They post videos of what the public doesn't need to know about them, they should also post this one because by the time Davido will be in a studio recording a tribute for the baby, the video of him in the studio will be posted even before the tribute will be released.

162 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by feranmi143: 9:13am On Nov 01, 2022
Yo fish, rip to the young star, i remeber august 29 last year back then in nigeria, when i almost died in a pool, i swim good but i became helpless in the pool, am still trying to get over the stuff cus any time i get to think about it i get to know being alive is a grace

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Fut9ure: 9:20am On Nov 01, 2022
Rest in peace little niggar

TheControversy:
Davido needs to go for serious prayers. Too many people around him have died. That's not normal at all. You know it, I know it.
Bros nor vex o
But shut up
These things are just coincidence

There is no spirituality attach to it
Why are we Africans like this ehnnn...una matter dey tire person
We always feel bad news is spiritual

Not knowing that in life good and bad news is part of life
Lilwayne abi na Rick ross say : in life prepare for the worse and hope for the best

Even me when I was a little child...my mum said i almost died. I ate flowers. Those dangerous flowers.....they started giving me oil(red palm oil) before I was rushed to the hospital

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Lamanii22(f): 9:20am On Nov 01, 2022
immortalcrown:
RIP to the innocent kid. May God give his relatives the heart to bear the loss.

But let us not use emotions and sentiment to subdue facts. The parents of the deceased are celebrities and this case should be handled as a celebrity case. They put everything on social media, even the ones that do not need to be publicized. Now that this one has happened, let them release a CCTV footage to show it was truly an accident. It happened in Banana Island, no way the house is not well-equipped with camera. If no footage is released, then it was not an accident.

I know fools will attack me. But I have already made my point.
I totally agree with what you’ve said

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Brendaniel: 9:20am On Nov 01, 2022
I don't want to blame any person on this issue, no one plans for bad things to happen to themselves, I just pray for strength and understanding to both families...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:20am On Nov 01, 2022
This is just so so so sad and emotional.
Still yet to grasp this.
Nothing but NEGLIGENCE!
This is so heartbreaking.
May God console David and Chioma.

REST IN PEACE IFEANYI
(What manner of sad words to type about a baby!!!)

shortgun:
Why are people dying around davido?
It used to be his friends now his son?
Perhaps, a coincidence.

Xscape1993:
This life...

post=118032663].....is nothing!![/quote]

[quote author=dominique
:
Is instablog the family spokesperson? Let's wait till an official statement before jumping to conclusions. Why are you people so quick to feast on bad news? God abeg o!!! cry
We wish this news is not true.
But unfortunately it is!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Obidient4life3: 9:20am On Nov 01, 2022
Say no to swimming pool.
Very painful thing to experience. God let this kind of temptation not come to us.

5 Likes

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:20am On Nov 01, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Davido and rituals

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Ekundayo7574(m): 9:20am On Nov 01, 2022
Vote for Tinubu his the only one that can solve our problem let's forget about the small boy, he don go bethat

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Jack3403: 9:21am On Nov 01, 2022
This is sad

2 Likes

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Marvieduke(f): 9:21am On Nov 01, 2022
This is so sad, only GOD knows better why this befell davido and chioma.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by uncleck: 9:21am On Nov 01, 2022
RIP

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by siofra(f): 9:21am On Nov 01, 2022
Poor child

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by BABANGBALI: 9:21am On Nov 01, 2022
ABALI BIARA NA EHIHE: This is post is so painful to make. I did not want to but even make it. But I must so we can send our condolences & good wishes to his parents.

Linda Ikeji Blog���
Ifeanyi Adeleke, the 3 year old son of Music star, Davido and his fiancee, Chioma Rowland has sadly died.

The tragic death occured on Monday, October 31. Ifeanyi died by drowning at his dad's Banana Island home. He was rushed to Evercare Hospital in Lekki where he was pronounced dead on arrival.

The couple had traveled for a family gathering to Ibadan yesterday and had left Ifeanyi with his minders who can't explain how he entered the pool without being noticed and drowned.

We gathered that some of the people at Davido's House when the incident happened have been arrested. A distraught and inconsolable Davido was removed from Evercare Hospital and taken to his father's house where he remains as at press time.

Quite a number of Davido's industry friends are at the hospital this night.This is so sad. May God give Davido and Chioma the fortitude to bear this deep loss. - LIB

2 Likes

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by ufuosman(m): 9:21am On Nov 01, 2022
This is sad
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by TheControversy: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2022
Davido needs to go for serious prayers. Too many people around him have died. That's not normal at all. You know it, I know it.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by donpapa(m): 9:22am On Nov 01, 2022
Child death is the most painful thing to ever happen to anyone. May God console Davido and everyone that has lost their children. No one deserve this.

3 Likes

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Moh247: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2022
Like play like play na true oo
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Manson1(m): 9:22am On Nov 01, 2022
It's well. I pray God comforts them
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by SensualMan: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2022
That time of the year for sacrifice!!!

The dots connected by me was David got back to Chioma to have access to Ifeanyi for upgrading.
Human beings are unpredictable!

The devil don't give ya nothing fo free, u gotta pay an annual, quarterly price. You've been paying the price all the while so why the crocodile tears?
I don't wanna talk about talent here cos nobody competes with Big Wiz.
U can only fake it and dole out money for forced love but talent is God given for free, the devil gon give u at a price.

A purported rich boy with all the crew in his house had nobody watching over the young lad? No cctv? No nanny? What a caricature to sacrifices.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by SILVERLINES: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2022
embarassed

I felt so bad about this news since I read it last night. It really baffles me how on the surface of the earth people will abandon a 3 year old kid to walk alone in a compound without care. There's a manipulation somewhere.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Johnrake69: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2022
This is sad. Having a child is a huge responsibility.

17 Likes

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Romanoff(f): 9:22am On Nov 01, 2022
N3TRAL:
D'banj lost his first child under similar circumstances in June 2018.

A week before the tragic incidence, D'banj posted a video where he walked with the boy past the pool and the boy was starring at the pool with curiosity.

A fan on Instagram told him to cover the pool immediately because the way the boy looked at the pool showed he was willing to jump into it when he had an opportunity. The fan's comment went unnoticed until the uneventful happened.

You can never perfectly watch over toddlers if you're human. I remember swallowing a screw as a 5-year old under the custody of my mother. Luckily, I vomited it on our way to the hospital.

When that baby sees the pool and notices that anytime he wants to go swim you stop him, the baby in his little mind strategizes and plans all day to find the best time to run inside the swimming pool without resistance. The toddler most likely knows he can sneak out to be in the forbidden pool but doesn't not that water has enemies.

There's what is called Childproof designs. Even if you have the best nannies around, the best practice is to build Childproof facilities when raising infants. Just like bulletproof vehicles come to the rescue when human security personnel fail, Childproof infrastructure prevent fatality when human nannies fail.

My thoughts and prayers are with the parents of the deceased.

This.

If you know anyone with a toddler or two, just be hugging them when you see them.

Even with close supervision, these little angels will outsmart you, before you know it, they have strange things in their mouths, beads in their nose or ears, powder all over the floor, cream all over their body.

Some will even push their chair to the shelf where you keep medicines so they can steal multivitamin syrups.

Then those who have two under two or two under three, na God know how them dey do am.

It's so sad, the care givers failed him, the other occupants of the house failed him.

No one with a toddler should have a pool, open or closed.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Ancecoker(m): 9:22am On Nov 01, 2022
So sorry my favorite star embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? / Davido Celebrates As His Lamborghini Arrives / Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.