Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,049 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Nokia X2 Failed To Browse Through Web Browser - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia X2 Failed To Browse Through Web Browser (4418 Views)

Which Is The Most Data Suppressing Android Web Browser / How To Use Whatsapp On Your X2-02 And Others / What Is The Price Of Nokia X2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia X2 Failed To Browse Through Web Browser by phemmy008(m): 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2011
Hi, please guys, my sister bought this nokia x2 but failed to browse thru web browser expect the opera that comes with it and this makes it very difficult for her to download, I configured it manually but continue to say service unavailable. Kindly help me on what to do so as to browse thru web browser, either airtel or mtn. Thanks
Re: Nokia X2 Failed To Browse Through Web Browser by benzion72(m): 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2011
Remove all the Web browsing setting. You can either request for a new settings or confiure only one manually depending on the network you are using.
Re: Nokia X2 Failed To Browse Through Web Browser by Jimbaz7(m): 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2011
UpDate your opera mini. The one it came with isn't working I was fortunate to get the message after trying several times anD was given a link to DownloaD a new one.
Re: Nokia X2 Failed To Browse Through Web Browser by 3RNEST(m): 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2013
I need help on this 2SIM Nokia x2 02, how to configurate the GPRS Setting manually! i try and its not working!!

(1) (Reply)

Android Phone Spec That Can Run High End Games Like Fifa 15 And Asphalt / Mtn Free Browsin. / How To Connect And Play Pes12 Multiplayer On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.