Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) (43037 Views)

Lekki Deep Sea Port Received The First Transshipment Vessel From The Far East / Sanwo-olu Commissions 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki / Sanwo-Olu Commissions GTBank 110-Bed Space Isolation Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by Komu1048(m): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ttalk:
Elko oni baje

Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode and Sanwoolu has given Lagosians, Yoruba, the entire SW people and the nation at large the requisite platform and developmental foundation strong enough to make the people have hope of better life through these monumental projects in Lagos state.

Dangote refinery
Dangote Fertiliser plant
Elko Atlantic city
Lekki Free Trade Zone
Lekki Deep Seaport
Badagry Seaport

All in Lagos SW Nigeria.

The people of SW and the entire nation will not ignore this gesture. We will pay back by voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Tell me how this will reduce the hike is price and poverty for common man on the street
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by Batallion23: 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
So nobody is allowed to support his or her own candidate again? Where you told nairaland is for you alone We are not bot.. You will soon realize..
Donjazet2:
Dear nairalanders, don't fall for the obvious manipulation efforts of the tinubu campaign. for long, you were told that the APC campaign group employed a troll farm where they try to manipulate public opinion.

The owner of this forum has consistently complained against the antics of this group.

They open multiple accounts just to generate fake likes and comments to artificially boost the support of their failed drug baron. Don't be deceived by all these.

When oshiomole said obi supporters were 4 people tweeting in a room, what he really meant was what you're seeing in this thread.
A few hungry urchins paid to make noise on nairaland. They know normal people cannot love the drug lord the way ordinary Nigerians love Peter obi all over social media. They have to pay to get it.

The masses stand strong with Peter obi who has become the vehicle for change in our politics.

See the owner complaining below about the tinubu troll farm.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by Mccullum: 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
The Lagos State is working on the blue print of Asiwaju..

it's causing headache to Zoobidiots who has nothing to

show for their lower class politician, this led them to frustration

and resorted to abusing of Tinubu personality, they never cry, their monumental

crying will be after declaration of ABAT as president elect of FRN in 2023 grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
Fkmodhi:
whaever is generated from this great work will be to the benefits of all Lagosioans not that one old thief will pocket everything...

Omo y.eebo go back to your village in alaigbo;you have no stake here !

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by voltron14: 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
obagofizzy:
Them no go let us hear word now

Why should they let you hear word?

Talk true, if to say na your house this thing for dey how you for do?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by Tflex01: 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
3ple9iner:

Really tell us how Ambode contributed to this project.

Don't mind that mumu hater.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by Ttalk: 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
Komu1048:

Tell me how this will reduce the hike is price and poverty for common man on the street

Go and and ask your foolish governor

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by voltron14: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
They say he put Lagos in his pocket yet Lagos is developing every single day with massive infrastructure. Abeg Tinubu come and put Delta state in your pocket so that we can also see some development in Delta.

As a Deltan I'm often appalled when my people deride Tinubu.

If to say Delta state see person like Tinubu, the place would have been the wonder of the Niger Delta.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by zionstaar75: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
Donjazet2:
Dear nairalanders, don't fall for the obvious manipulation efforts of the tinubu campaign. for long, you were told that the APC campaign group employed a troll farm where they try to manipulate public opinion.

The owner of this forum has consistently complained against the antics of this group.

They open multiple accounts just to generate fake likes and comments to artificially boost the support of their failed drug baron. Don't be deceived by all these.

When oshiomole said obi supporters were 4 people tweeting in a room, what he really meant was what you're seeing in this thread.
A few hungry urchins paid to make noise on nairaland. They know normal people cannot love the drug lord the way ordinary Nigerians love Peter obi all over social media. They have to pay to get it.

The masses stand strong with Peter obi who has become the vehicle for change in our politics.

so lekki deep sea port is fake?please how is this related to the topic

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by voltron14: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
Batallion23:
So nobody is allowed to support his or her own candidate again? Where you told nairaland is for you alone We are not bot.. You will soon realize..

He is an IDIOT.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by Elmgnifico(m): 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
Fallout:
Na to go learn crane operator work bdat

wink
You dey see far, na reach stacker I dey learn like this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by hopexter(m): 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
Donjazet2:

How is this related to Tinubu, This project is not yesterday’s project my friend, it’s been ongoing for years to be called Tinubu’s campaign.

Aren’t you a troll farm yourself, trying to convince Nairalanders as if they’re kids? Who is paying you to do this?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by zionstaar75: 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
Komu1048:

I laugh when I read this kind of unintelligent response,how will a venture that will provide thousands of employees affect u?even my 8 years old daughter can't talk like this,it's pathetic

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by MansoryMX(m): 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ttalk:
Elko oni baje

Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode and Sanwoolu has given Lagosians, Yoruba, the entire SW people and the nation at large the requisite platform and developmental foundation strong enough to make the people have hope of better life through these monumental projects in Lagos state.

Dangote refinery
Dangote Fertiliser plant
Elko Atlantic city
Lekki Free Trade Zone
Lekki Deep Seaport
Badagry Seaport

All in Lagos SW Nigeria.

The people of SW and the entire nation will not ignore this gesture. We will pay back by voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Tinubu did not do shit, Lagos state government in partner with Private investors did. Stop being foolish in a public forum
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by PDPdestroyer(m): 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
This is sad news to me as an Obidient cry
Why should Sanwo-Olu be commissioning a project of this magnitude close to the elections sad
What happened to delaying it till after elections? This is bad news to all Peter Obi supporters cry cry cry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by hopexter(m): 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
Yankee101:
Is that all?
Just 4 cranes?
Where the massive warehouses and fuel dumps?

Complainant, go police station go report say na only 4 cranes, as if you dey expect container undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by Ttalk: 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
MansoryMX:

Tinubu did not do shit, Lagos state government in partner with Private investors did. Stop being foolish in a public forum

You are only referring to your foolish governor that has turned your generation into refugee in SW and North.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by alibiz: 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
So so funny how people attributes another man's political achievement to anther in the name of cheap political gain or favor.
Meanwhile Sanwo olu have been doing good to his name, kudos to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by TakeNigeriaBack: 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
voltron14:

As a Deltan I'm often appalled when my people deride Tinubu.

If to say Delta state see person like Tinubu, the place would have been the wonder of the Niger Delta.

Bro na same mindset we get o! Can you imagine? Tinubu this, Tinubu that yet look at all the development and progress. If Tinubu was in charge of Delta politics we will be competing with Lagos by now. This is why I want him to come and put us in his pocket.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by 3ple9iner: 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
He invested Lagos money....the money they wanted to share but he refused, which led to his removal unceremoniously....you want to hear more?
Last I checked he wasn't "unceremoniously" removed but was voted against in the primary elections. But let us forget about that, I would certainly like to know how much he invested, where he invested the money and the profit gotten from the investment.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by voltron14: 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

Bro na same mindset we get o! Can you imagine? Tinubu this, Tinubu that yet look at all the development and progress. If Tinubu was in charge of Delta politics we will be competing with Lagos by now. This is why I want him to come and put us in his pocket.

I'm an itsekiri man and I'm unashamedly a Tinubu supporter.

I have some friends that hate him, yet when I ask them what he did, they can t tell you.

Nigerians are truly a different breed.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by Ttalk: 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
Last time I checked, Kano receives higher allocation than Lagos, same goes to Rivers, Delta, AkwaIbom and Bayelsa, but those states cannot match the development of Lagos, am not deriding those states but to put some wailers who never see anything good out Lagos and it's leaders.

If other states governors receive the kind criticism Lagos governors have been receiving from their people their states would have been better.

Let's criticise other state governors to do better so we can have many of Lagos development state we can point to

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by TakeNigeriaBack: 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
voltron14:

I have some friends that hate him, yet when I ask them what he did, they can t tell you.

Its madness. I used to be like your friends until one day I decide to sit down and think. I realized that the ONLY state in the South where development and progress is happening regularly is the same state that is suppossedly in the pocket of Tinubu. This makes me realize that Tinubu is an achiever if all the governors he is accussed of 'selecting' are doing such amazing jobs. How many of Ibori's selections have done anything in Delta? What is Okowa's achievement currently? Hatred blinds people from seeing reality. The reality is that Tinubu is the most competent administrator in the South if not the nation. I hope he wins and puts Nigeria in his pocket.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by Ttalk: 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
voltron14:

You are real man bro. Having unbiased mind is an attribute. It will make you take better judgement and make better decisions in life

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by lagosrd: 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1587167844806135812?t=ko3pTCWUJ0z78ikQFrk0qA&s=19

No pictures to show, not even a vessel that sailed there at all. Few cranes and it was commissioned
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by voltron14: 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

Its madness. I used to be like your friends until one day I decide to sit down and think. I realized that the ONLY state in the South where development and progress is happening regularly is the same state that is suppossedly in the pocket of Tinubu. This makes me realize that Tinubu is an achiever if all the governors he is accussed of 'selecting' are doing such amazing jobs. How many of Ibori's selections have done anything in Delta? What is Okowa's achievement currently? Hatred blinds people from seeing reality. The reality is that Tinubu is the most competent administrator in the South if not the nation. I hope he wins and puts Nigeria in his pocket.

My friends know I'm very independent minded and 'stubborn'.

Same qualities that make me accomplished in whatever I do.

Lagos state is the only state in Nigeria that works.

I would add Akwa Ibom as one that is trying.

All others are Jokers.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
Great

Some people who were so lucky bought land years back at Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki and so on.

Now opportunities are open to both home base and foreign Investors, Ibeju-Lekki is the destination.

Check the attached list out, let schedule physical Inspection. Buy land and wait.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by Echoban: 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
Komu1048:

U need to tell us ur level of education before asking this foolish question.

So the employment it will generate is not for the common man, the revenue generated is not going to boost state financial buoyancy bof the state to finance many other projects? How come u were surprised the state govt increased Lagos Minimum wage, increase salary, double student bursary, are these not for d common man??. U should have rather kept quiet o Biko. Chukwudi people self. Unfortunately people like u LL move to stardom and become ur state Governor, no wonder u people end up having kerosene like Governors, shebi they once asked this same foolish question of urs. Tueh

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by TakeNigeriaBack: 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
voltron14:

My friends know I'm very independent minded and 'stubborn'.

Same qualities that make me accomplished in whatever I do.

Lagos state is the only state in Nigeria that works.

I would add Akwa Ibom as one that is trying.

All others are Jokers.

Same here. I despise crowd followers. People who regurgitate anything they read on social media. Yes, Akwa Ibom dey try at least in the South.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by Tenshades(m): 9:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
int0x80:
Wait, did I just see Nigerians doing Chinese dragon dance?? It's finished shocked shocked
Imagine.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by ElSudani: 9:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
Donjazet2:

Enemy of progress lol. You are basically afraid this will expose your candidate as a man with no accomplishments.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Give An Explanation To This Cartoon Illustration (Picture) / Maj Ayangbesan, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents (pic) / Police Officers Got No Help After Their Van Got Stuck In Auchi, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.