Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) (43044 Views)

Lekki Deep Sea Port Received The First Transshipment Vessel From The Far East / Sanwo-olu Commissions 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki / Sanwo-Olu Commissions GTBank 110-Bed Space Isolation Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by caracas: 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ttalk:
Elko oni baje

Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode and Sanwoolu has given Lagosians, Yoruba, the entire SW people and the nation at large the requisite platform and developmental foundation strong enough to make the people have hope of better life through these monumental projects in Lagos state.

Dangote refinery
Dangote Fertiliser plant
Elko Atlantic city
Lekki Free Trade Zone
Lekki Deep Seaport
Badagry Seaport

All in Lagos SW Nigeria.

The people of SW and the entire nation will not ignore this gesture. We will pay back by voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Sorry no offence, but why is Lagos the only state in sw progressing? Even Tinubu’s state of origin is a nightmare. Why only Lagos the no man’s land?..
just a thought…. Just a thought…..

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by lexylaw40: 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
caracas:

Sorry no offence, but why is Lagos the only state in sw progressing? Even Tinubu’s state of origin is a nightmare. Why only Lagos the no man’s land?..
sorry bro ... But Have you been to Ibadan the second biggest city in Africa? ...go there drive all around Ibadan then come back and give your remarks.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by Ckonnet: 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2022
GeneralPula:

Naso. The environment is for every human for business..

But Igbos hardly feel glad whenever they see there’s a development in the west, even tho they know they’ll benefit from it one way or their other. Any small bad news from the west, you’ll see them all over feeling delighted..

Nairaland is for cruise,it goes either ways. But the assumption that igbos are envious or sad about the development in the west is not solid. Atleast they are the second largesr ethnic group in lagos and I don't remember hearing them fighting yorubas every year unlike our brothers from the north. An average igbo man is just after his hustle, only when you cross that part you will see the othe side of him. Most people squandering themselves from both side are either catching cruise or jobless.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by amaridigital(m): 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
They say he put Lagos in his pocket yet Lagos is developing every single day with massive infrastructure. Abeg Tinubu come and put Delta state in your pocket so that we can also see some development in Delta.

Imagine those God-forsaken okoros will still apply for jobs at these newly established infrastructures. I think it's high time Lagos begin to look after the indigenous Yoruba people same as they introduced laws mandating Yoruba language in the Lagos house of Assembly once a week and a credit in Yoruba language in WAEC as a prerequisite for entry into all Lagos owned higher institutions. Okoros would rather die than to allow Yoruba people benefit anything from their states. Imagine some of them were trained at vocational training centers in Lagos free and some graduated and benefited from skill acquisition centers and were empowered. That nonsense must stop after this election. Let them go and benefit such from the new capital territory which is their new "No Man's Land" It's not a crime to target your own indigenous people for social benefits. For example, students must have credit pass in Yoruba language in WAEC before they can get state bursary or they are yoruba. There must be a card with loads of benefits for them. These Nyamiris have the gut to call Lagos "No Man's Land" because everyone benefits from Lagos social security programs. Paying tax doesn't mean you should enjoy same benefits as the indigenes. Even the indigenes pays tax too.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by Papiiii1: 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
Jack500:
Tinubu Lagos.
cheesy grin

5% will be pained with this news, you can all hang yourself for all I care

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu the incoming president.
You're jobless that's why I derive joy in inciting tribal argument
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by Peppysco: 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ttalk:
Elko oni baje

Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode and Sanwoolu has given Lagosians, Yoruba, the entire SW people and the nation at large the requisite platform and developmental foundation strong enough to make the people have hope of better life through these monumental projects in Lagos state.

Dangote refinery
Dangote Fertiliser plant
Elko Atlantic city
Lekki Free Trade Zone
Lekki Deep Seaport
Badagry Seaport

All in Lagos SW Nigeria.

The people of SW and the entire nation will not ignore this gesture. We will pay back by voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Yet, some people want us to vote for someone without a traceable achievement in 8yrs

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by olumide4christ: 11:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
zionstaar75:
I laugh when I read this kind of unintelligent response,how will a venture that will provide thousands of employees affect u?even my 8 years old daughter can't talk like this,it's pathetic

You shouldn't be surprised.

A lot of people on Nairaland reason with their stomach only... according to them, every thing and policy that happens in the country must be viewed in the light of the cost of rice, beans and tomatoes in the market & how much they can buy them.

SMH!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by Cajal(m): 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
Donjazet2:
Dear nairalanders, don't fall for the obvious manipulation efforts of the tinubu campaign. for long, you were told that the APC campaign group employed a troll farm where they try to manipulate public opinion.

The owner of this forum has consistently complained against the antics of this group.

They open multiple accounts just to generate fake likes and comments to artificially boost the support of their failed drug baron. Don't be deceived by all these.

When oshiomole said obi supporters were 4 people tweeting in a room, what he really meant was what you're seeing in this thread.
A few hungry urchins paid to make noise on nairaland. They know normal people cannot love the drug lord the way ordinary Nigerians love Peter obi all over social media. They have to pay to get it.

The masses stand strong with Peter obi who has become the vehicle for change in our politics.

See the owner complaining below about the tinubu troll farm.
How is this related to the giant project
Fake or no fake
Obi will only go to Anambra not aso rock
Argue with reality

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by olumide4christ: 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

Its madness. I used to be like your friends until one day I decide to sit down and think. I realized that the ONLY state in the South where development and progress is happening regularly is the same state that is suppossedly in the pocket of Tinubu. This makes me realize that Tinubu is an achiever if all the governors he is accussed of 'selecting' are doing such amazing jobs. How many of Ibori's selections have done anything in Delta? What is Okowa's achievement currently? Hatred blinds people from seeing reality. The reality is that Tinubu is the most competent administrator in the South if not the nation. I hope he wins and puts Nigeria in his pocket.

You are so correct! So succinctly put!

Unfortunately, many Nigerians on this forum seem irredeemable. When people dislike progress, they themselves can't progress and things will not go well with them all round....even the Bible speaks about these things.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by Josephkabila12: 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
Good development. This is massive project that will generate a lot of returns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by deleo16(m): 11:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
They say he put Lagos in his pocket yet Lagos is developing every single day with massive infrastructure. Abeg Tinubu come and put Delta state in your pocket so that we can also see some development in Delta.
james ibori no gree na

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by Wizzieee(m): 11:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
Donjazet2:
Dear nairalanders, don't fall for the obvious manipulation efforts of the tinubu campaign. for long, you were told that the APC campaign group employed a troll farm where they try to manipulate public opinion.

The owner of this forum has consistently complained against the antics of this group.

They open multiple accounts just to generate fake likes and comments to artificially boost the support of their failed drug baron. Don't be deceived by all these.

When oshiomole said obi supporters were 4 people tweeting in a room, what he really meant was what you're seeing in this thread.
A few hungry urchins paid to make noise on nairaland. They know normal people cannot love the drug lord the way ordinary Nigerians love Peter obi all over social media. They have to pay to get it.

The masses stand strong with Peter obi who has become the vehicle for change in our politics.

See the owner complaining below about the tinubu troll farm.
God bless you bro, nairaland is losing it's credibility cos of these multiple ACCTS created obviously by possibly one wretched being in his dilapidated room hoping to be paid 30k lol, nairaland shud do sometin to curb these bots with fake likes nd comments from non existing humans in this forum

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by toneroforever(m): 12:01am On Nov 02, 2022
Congrats to the govt & people of Lagos State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by 7arrows: 12:04am On Nov 02, 2022
ElSudani:

Have you given Buhari any credit for completing the second Niger bridge? Lagos to Ibadan railway and many others?

I give him credit for a failed corn tree. I give him credit for insecurity. I give him more credits for nepotism and tribalism. I give him credits for the medical and educational system . Those are his credits and same to Tinubu cause he said he's gonna follow up on Buhari's legacy. God forbid such a person RULES NIGERIA. I'll cast my vote for PETER OBI, cast urs for Tinubu.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by steve6: 12:14am On Nov 02, 2022
Ok.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by Menclothing: 12:48am On Nov 02, 2022
If your state is not growing like lagos and you hate lagos gov this is pure hate
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by Atlantis585: 1:30am On Nov 02, 2022
Ttalk:
Elko oni baje

Dangote refinery
Dangote Fertiliser plant
Elko Atlantic city
Lekki Free Trade Zone
Lekki Deep Seaport
Badagry Seaport

All in Lagos SW Nigeria.

You forgot to add that Tinubu also born Awolowo. grin

Yeye pesin!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by bonnyhope: 2:11am On Nov 02, 2022
Ttalk:
Elko oni baje

Dangote refinery
Dangote Fertiliser plant
Elko Atlantic city
Lekki Free Trade Zone
Lekki Deep Seaport
Badagry Seaport

All in Lagos SW Nigeria.

Who do you this thing
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by banggy: 2:24am On Nov 02, 2022
Good day fam

I need a resourceful English person that has been tutoring students for IGCSE EXAM

kindly chat me up - 07034579079
PS; Candidate stays in Lagos (around oworo- ketu axis)

Thanks
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by zudozz: 2:34am On Nov 02, 2022
BISFOYAT:

I think everything in life should not be based on politics. I am a realist. Though I may be wrong, I think Tinubu personally has Eagle insight when it comes to presenting representatives. I think He is a good Leader. I am not voting anyone comes 2023. And I am not a politician. I am just being sincere.

Tinubu personally has Eagle insight when it comes to presenting representatives....so what happened with Ambode? Why did he have to go? What are these other representatives doing that he did not do? Let's also assume he has ''Eagle insight.........'' like you said, but he is sick! Do you want to elect another aged politician that will spend 60% of his tenure on a London or Paris hospital bed?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by CheapHomes1: 2:59am On Nov 02, 2022
Ttalk:
Elko oni baje

Dangote refinery
Dangote Fertiliser plant
Elko Atlantic city
Lekki Free Trade Zone
Lekki Deep Seaport
Badagry Seaport

All in Lagos SW Nigeria.

Is it Tinubu, fashola, ambode and sabwo olu that built:
Dangote refinery
Dangote Fertiliser plant
Elko Atlantic city
Lekki Free Trade Zone
Lekki Deep Seaport
Badagry Seaport
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by CheapHomes1: 3:01am On Nov 02, 2022
BISFOYAT:

I think everything in life should not be based on politics. I am a realist. Though I may be wrong, I think Tinubu personally has Eagle insight when it comes to presenting representatives. I think He is a good Leader. I am not voting anyone comes 2023. And I am not a politician. I am just being sincere.

How is Tinubu a good leader?

How does he have an eagle insight in presenting representatives?

Who are the representatives you say Tinubu is presenting?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by CheapHomes1: 3:04am On Nov 02, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

Pls what is the development you are and massive infrastructure you are referring to?

By the way, your name is TakeBackNigeria. Who are you taking nigeria back from?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by CheapHomes1: 3:10am On Nov 02, 2022
amaridigital:

Imagine those God-forsaken okoros will still apply for jobs at these newly established infrastructures. I think it's high time Lagos begin to look after the indigenous Yoruba people same as they introduced laws mandating Yoruba language in the Lagos house of Assembly once a week and a credit in Yoruba language in WAEC as a prerequisite for entry into all Lagos owned higher institutions. Okoros would rather die than to allow Yoruba people benefit anything from their states. Imagine some of them were trained at vocational training centers in Lagos free and some graduated and benefited from skill acquisition centers and were empowered. That nonsense must stop after this election. Let them go and benefit such from the new capital territory which is their new "No Man's Land" It's not a crime to target your own indigenous people for social benefits. For example, students must have credit pass in Yoruba language in WAEC before they can get state bursary or they are yoruba. There must be a card with loads of benefits for them. These Nyamiris have the gut to call Lagos "No Man's Land" because everyone benefits from Lagos social security programs. Paying tax doesn't mean you should enjoy same benefits as the indigenes. Even the indigenes pays tax too.

Which jobs are "okoros" applying for in this "newly established infrastructure"?

So why will a person pay taxes and be exempt from enjoying the same benefits as indigenes?

What is the essence of taxation and what the benefits are exclusively meant for indigenes?

How did the "okoros" prevent you from accessing those benefits?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by Komu1048(m): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2022
Echoban:

U need to tell us ur level of education before asking this foolish question.

So the employment it will generate is not for the common man, the revenue generated is not going to boost state financial buoyancy bof the state to finance many other projects? How come u were surprised the state govt increased Lagos Minimum wage, increase salary, double student bursary, are these not for d common man??. U should have rather kept quiet o Biko. Chukwudi people self. Unfortunately people like u LL move to stardom and become ur state Governor, no wonder u people end up having kerosene like Governors, shebi they once asked this same foolish question of urs. Tueh

So creating ports that will only be used by importers that will further weakens the naira against dollar. And which job r u talk g about. The job that inflation will turn to slavery?

The Govt haven't gotten their priority right. Some of u r just zombie that haven't seen what people like us r seeing the reason for your ignorant
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by drlateef: 8:25am On Nov 02, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
these is the same state they claimed tinubu has pocket

They are hallucinating. What can you do? Are you a doctor? You can’t help them.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by Echoban: 8:28am On Nov 02, 2022
Komu1048:

So creating ports that will only be used by importers that will further weakens the naira against dollar. And which job r u talk g about. The job that inflation will turn to slavery?

The Govt haven't gotten their priority right. Some of u r just zombie that haven't seen what people like us r seeing the reason for your ignorant

Arhhh Chukudi, ?? More reason why u still need to tell us ur level of education. Just look at who I'm exchanging word with. Oboy go and read for ur Waec and Jamb, pass economic first then we will continue from there.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by Ttalk: 8:32am On Nov 02, 2022
caracas:

Ogun state is progressing, it's IGR beats the entire IGR of SE, you don't know the implication of this, do you?

In 10 years to come, Ogun State will be embarking on a project that the entire SE state cannot execute in joint venture.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by Ttalk: 8:41am On Nov 02, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Is it Tinubu, fashola, ambode and sabwo olu that built:
Dangote refinery
Dangote Fertiliser plant
Elko Atlantic city
Lekki Free Trade Zone
Lekki Deep Seaport
Badagry Seaport

You won't understand what attracts companies and industries to a place even if I lecture you from morning till evening. The hate in you has become the sealant that seals every sense of rational reasoning in you
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 8:42am On Nov 02, 2022
If truly Lagos State government is following Tinubu's allegedly Master plan, why has Tinubu never invited to commission any of the projects after completion? Nonsense liars!
Ttalk:
Elko oni baje

Dangote refinery
Dangote Fertiliser plant
Elko Atlantic city
Lekki Free Trade Zone
Lekki Deep Seaport
Badagry Seaport

All in Lagos SW Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye / PVCs Found Buried In A Drainage In Imo State (Video) / Aisha Buhari Delayed From Landing By Patience Jonathan - Stella Dimokokorkus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.