Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

I Was Enjoying My Suya And This Happened. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Was Enjoying My Suya And This Happened. (815 Views)

I Went To See A Doctor Today Because Of My Illness And This Happened / Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) / Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Enjoying My Suya And This Happened. by Goldbw122(m): 9:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
I was eating suya, you know this toothpick I just mistakenly swallow it, I don't know if the toothpick will affect me..
have anyone encounter such incident before? How did you solve it..
Re: I Was Enjoying My Suya And This Happened. by oghalebros(m): 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2022
You were lucky you swallowed it.... What about if it had hanged you your throat. What would you have done As far it got to your stomach you are safe.

7 Likes

Re: I Was Enjoying My Suya And This Happened. by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
Omo, hunger is real

grin grin everybody just dey collect the change APC promised

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Enjoying My Suya And This Happened. by Zonefree(m): 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
I for one believe you didn't mistakenly swallow any toothpick. Na extreme hunger make you chop wood thinking it's suya. Na N500 suya and e no plenty .

3 Likes

Re: I Was Enjoying My Suya And This Happened. by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
Omo, hunger is real, person chop so tey chop stick grin you no chew the suyayou dey swallow the suya

grin grin everybody just dey collect the change APC promised

We don dey shout again, vote right! Hunger knows no tribe!

1 Like

Re: I Was Enjoying My Suya And This Happened. by asuraking: 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
Don't worry your stomach acid will break it down since wood is biogradable. infact Worst has entered there.if the worse come to the worst you will pass it out undigested.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Enjoying My Suya And This Happened. by garriAndsugar: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
Don't worrry at least you won't be hungry for the next 3 days since you already ate the log of wood
Re: I Was Enjoying My Suya And This Happened. by superintendents(m): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
can't believe u swallow that long toothpick and still dey here dey type.

talk true...
Re: I Was Enjoying My Suya And This Happened. by Goldbw122(m): 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
oghalebros:
You were lucky you swallowed it.... What about if it had hanged you your throat. What would you have done As far it got to your stomach you are safe.
Thank you, my stomach is doing some how but I think I will be ok later..
Re: I Was Enjoying My Suya And This Happened. by Goldbw122(m): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Don't worrry at least you won't be hungry for the next 3 days since you already ate the log of wood
If is not true I would not post anything, I chew it and later discover that it is a toothpick but it was too late I have swallowed it...
Re: I Was Enjoying My Suya And This Happened. by scrolldown88: 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
Goldbw122:
I was eating suya, you know this toothpick I just mistakenly swallow it, I don't know if the toothpick will affect me..
have anyone encounter such incident before? How did you solve it..

Not to get you alarmed, but just yesterday I was reading on qoara how a seamstress mistakenly swallowed a needle. The needle went and lodged in her lungs, so she had to be operated. Now I know a needle and a tooth pick are not the same, but you gotta agree that they're pretty similar
Re: I Was Enjoying My Suya And This Happened. by Goldbw122(m): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2023
scrolldown88:

Not to get you alarmed, but just yesterday I was reading on qoara how a seamstress mistakenly swallowed a needle. The needle went and lodged in her lungs, so she had to be operated. Now I know a needle and a tooth pick are not the same, but you gotta agree that they're pretty similar
Yeah, I was pretty luck that day.
Re: I Was Enjoying My Suya And This Happened. by Cobunadik: 4:23pm On May 13, 2023
How can I reach you Goldbw122? whatsapp? telegram?
Goldbw122:

Yeah, I was pretty luck that day.

(1) (Reply)

New Arrival Washer Disinfectors Are On Sale / Cocoa Butter Or Vitamin E For Preg.stretch Marks? / Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.