Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Is Oshodi The Most Popular Place In Lagos? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Oshodi The Most Popular Place In Lagos? (49031 Views)

Oke Maria Hilltop, Oka Akoko: The Most Popular Tourist Attraction In Ondo State / Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) / 5 Most Popular Bus Stops In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Oshodi The Most Popular Place In Lagos? by myami: 7:22am On Nov 04, 2022
Ravenna:

Just like Agege more popular than Anambra.

Agege boy fi life.
so you are one of those boys that used to harrass passersby at pencinema underbridge
Re: Is Oshodi The Most Popular Place In Lagos? by Ravenna: 8:31am On Nov 04, 2022
myami:
so you are one of those boys that used to harrass passersby at pencinema underbridge

Naso, you Sabi road.

But I no be tout, I be Agege Hood finest.
Re: Is Oshodi The Most Popular Place In Lagos? by myami: 8:44am On Nov 04, 2022
Ravenna:

Naso, you Sabi road.

But I no be tout, I be Agege Hood finest.
i used to pass there when i was working at ogba. And each time i pass there, i'm always on the lookout for those agberos looking for who to extort money from
Re: Is Oshodi The Most Popular Place In Lagos? by Ravenna: 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2022
myami:
i used to pass there when i was working at ogba. And each time i pass there, i'm always on the lookout for those agberos looking for who to extort money from

Never loose guard, always guarding..

Thats Lagos motto.
Re: Is Oshodi The Most Popular Place In Lagos? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
Unlimitk:

anywhere I fit see 1k ashawo for ogba ikeja
1k ?? Wayray bera grin go use ur money drink hot trophy cheesy
Re: Is Oshodi The Most Popular Place In Lagos? by Unlimitk(m): 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2022
SKIDDOLEE:
1k ?? Wayray bera grin go use ur money drink hot trophy cheesy
u know anyone near ogba? any ashawo house
Re: Is Oshodi The Most Popular Place In Lagos? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
Unlimitk:

u know anyone near ogba?
any ashawo house
Go masturbate jare you no deserve pussy grin.
Re: Is Oshodi The Most Popular Place In Lagos? by Unlimitk(m): 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
SKIDDOLEE:
Go masturbate jare you no deserve pussy grin.
u know any for Ikeja then?
Re: Is Oshodi The Most Popular Place In Lagos? by Ifindthings: 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
AfonjaConehead:
The truth is,Ambide didn't build or change Oshodi,FASHOLA did.
Oshodi was an eyesore when tinubu was gov and he left it that way along with many areas of Lagos.
FASHOLA changes all that and not only oshodi but a lot of other areas. He used Julius Berger and transformed Oshodi and Yana and Mushin and a whole lot of other places.

The one they called tinubu did absolutely nothing and his talk about leaving brt for FASHOLA to launch can make a cat laff

Okay so Oshodi wasn't cleared during Tinubu's tenure? What did he do exactly?
Re: Is Oshodi The Most Popular Place In Lagos? by AfonjaConehead: 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ifindthings:

Okay so Oshodi wasn't cleared during Tinubu's tenure? What did he do exactly?
Alaye,your name is ifindthings,so that's at is for you to go and find out.
Re: Is Oshodi The Most Popular Place In Lagos? by Ifindthings: 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

Alaye,your name is ifindthings,so that's at is for you to go and find out.

Nigerians ����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea / Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.