Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl (4514 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' / My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? / My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It (2) (3) (4)

My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl by jeromestarks: 8:20am On Nov 02, 2022
"I saw her with her friends and approached her. I dropped some scopes, she smiled and gave me her number.
I called her days later. We talked and laughed on phone. I called again two days after, we talked and laughed and discussed about our favorites (food, color, friends, family, games etc). Seemed like we had a connection.

Next day, we met in class and Boom! She pretended not to see me. I smiled and raised my hand to say Hi but right there and then,she snubbed me.

I accepted my fate (thinking she doesn't want me) and moved on. I stopped calling, texting, and greeting even when we meet in school.

Babe got really angry!
Recently, i heard her told her friends that I am doing as if I don't know her.
Her friends (males and females) suddenly turned against me and now look at me with an indifferent face. They don't even answer my greetings anymore.

Abeg, waiting I do wrong?"

Please advise.
What made her act like that?
Re: My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl by browndre: 10:07am On Nov 02, 2022
You did nothing wrong, my man. She was just pained because you rendered her worthless.

In Wike's voice; as e dey pain them, e dey sweet us.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl by westvic(m): 10:33am On Nov 02, 2022
Meet her and talk to her, she's madly in love with you.. Thats women for you.

Re: My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl by Chris2863(m): 10:36am On Nov 02, 2022
Face your studies and stop disturbing us

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl by Natbrowny: 10:51am On Nov 02, 2022
westvic:

Bullshit

Re: My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 02, 2022
jeromestarks:
"I saw her with her friends and approached her. I dropped some scopes, she smiled and gave me her number.
I called her days later. We talked and laughed on phone. I called again two days after, we talked and laughed and discussed about our favorites (food, color, friends, family, games etc). Seemed like we had a connection.

Next day, we met in class and Boom! She pretended not to see me. I smiled and raised my hand to say Hi but right there and then,she snubbed me.

I accepted my fate (thinking she doesn't want me) and moved on. I stopped calling, texting, and greeting even when we meet in school.

Babe got really angry!
Her friends (males and females) suddenly turned against me and now look at me with an indifferent face. They don't even answer my greetings anymore.

Please advise.

If you know how your parents suffered to raise that school fees and other expenses even your 3rd leg won't rise till you graduate

Re: My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl by Oceanjagaban: 11:05am On Nov 02, 2022
jeromestarks:

Babe got really angry!

Please advise.
go and read your books,so you can pass your junior waec

Re: My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl by henndukwe18: 11:27am On Nov 02, 2022
Girls often do DT, she will laf with u today, tomorrow she will actlike she doesn't know u, next day una go continue from where una stop, they do DT wen something is bothering them, is now up to u to go to ha wen u notice it and ask her wt is wrong because DT is d moment she needs u most, unless maybe all u give her is disturbance, sometimes wen they get bothered, they need space in order to calm their mind. D annoying one is DT when ever they are upset about something, they will not tell u (except some), they will always want u to figure it out, they will want u to read their minds through their emotions, and if u fail to understand their emotions, they get angry at u. Jst go and get back together with her, there is no big issue there, once u get very attached to her, she will feel free with u, she will take u both as a friend and as a lover, wen u both get used to each other, she will change her attitude towards u

Re: My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl by jeromestarks: 11:33am On Nov 02, 2022
Natbrowny:

Bullshit
Which one is bullshit?
I didn't see you offering any suggestions.
Re: My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl by jeromestarks: 11:35am On Nov 02, 2022
MissLAP:

If you know how your parents suffered to raise that school fees and other expenses even your 3rd leg won't rise till you graduate
It's M.sc program. They both paid their fees themselves.
The girl is a civil servant working with Lagos state so, shut the fvck up.

Re: My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl by fman(m): 11:41am On Nov 02, 2022
MissLAP:

so?
Re: My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl by jeromestarks: 11:58am On Nov 02, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
go and read your books,so you can pass your junior waec
Junior WAEC for a 28 yr old man?
I don't mean to be rude sir and it's not like I am being forward or anything. But with all due respect, you're VERY very stupid sir.

Re: My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl by horlahwaley(m): 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
MissLAP:

Re: My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl by SPAMBOX7: 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
These hoes can't take what they dish out. Lmfao

Re: My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl by Baronthecelebri: 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
Mumu, don't think how to invent things, think about women. Foolish SIMPle man

Re: My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl by fattprince(m): 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
MissLAP:

How did you conclude that. He might even be paying school fees from pocket money he's given to show how wealthy his parents are but you decide to go with the negative presume.
Re: My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl by Rexymania(m): 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
You Just won type. What do we call this kinda essay?
Re: My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl by WillyCassey: 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
Rexymania:
You Just won type. What do we call this kinda essay?

Descriptive.

Re: My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl by Angrygoat: 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ode, don't do and graj. Go to school n already distracted by fools. Ode
Re: My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl by jeromestarks: 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2022
Angrygoat:
Ode, don't do and graj. Go to school n already distracted by fools. Ode
Why are you always angry?

Re: My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl by boxer022(m): 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
What made her act like that is that the headline of your essay is not the same as the background.

Re: My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl by jeromestarks: 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
boxer022:
What made her act like that is that the headline of your essay is not the same as the background.
Sorry, who are you again?
What are you even saying sef.
Re: My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl by Joystic: 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
She's playing hard to get.. Normal stuff, I do it too, but since she beat you to the game, you sef for lockup like nothing happened and continued playing your game. How can you be overreacting to such little shit like you're a pussy?

Just move on from it, and know that she'll always come around, no matter what happens.
Re: My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl by techWriter1: 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
confronting your research and stop disturbing us
Re: My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl by boxer022(m): 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
jeromestarks:

Sorry, who are you again?
What are you even saying sef.

Compare the head of this thread to the body.
Re: My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl by Oceanjagaban: 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
jeromestarks:

I don't mean to be rude sir and it's not like I am being forward or anything. But with all due respect, you're VERY very stupid sir.
Mr low IQ Dundee shut up your rotten mouth,you just sounded like a 9 yrs old child.its a shame for you to be 28 and have that kind of low IQ.just imagine the write up of a 28 yrs old adult.sorry for your parents.

Re: My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl by Oceanjagaban: 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
jeromestarks:

save your respect for your father,and when you get home ask your mother again how old you really are

Re: My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
jeromestarks:

Babe got really angry!

Please advise.
She wanted to treat you like a Simp, but you are a real man. Kvck her and run

Re: My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl by Quenncee: 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
jeromestarks:

Babe got really angry!

Please advise.
kiddies trend
Re: My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl by Mezixs1: 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
Good day guys ��,
These are items available for distress sale.
Kindly DM if interested.

�Hp Folio 9480m
8gb ram , 500hdd, core i5.
Keyboard is not functional but external keyboard will be given.

�Redmi 10.
128gb ROM , 6gb ram +2gb additional ram.

Contact me via watsapp at +2349018921204
Re: My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl by Sneakytoucher: 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
henndukwe18:
Girls often do DT, she will laf with u today, tomorrow she will actlike she doesn't know u, next day una go continue from where una stop, they do DT wen something is bothering them, is now up to u to go to ha wen u notice it and ask her wt is wrong because DT is d moment she needs u most, unless maybe all u give her is disturbance, sometimes wen they get bothered, they need space in order to calm their mind. D annoying one is DT when ever they are upset about something, they will not tell u (except some), they will always want u to figure it out, they will want u to read their minds through their emotions, and if u fail to understand their emotions, they get angry at u. Jst go and get back together with her, there is no big issue there, once u get very attached to her, she will feel free with u, she will take u both as a friend and as a lover, wen u both get used to each other, she will change her attitude towards u
If one chicka try that with me, she's a goner
Re: My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl by Mywd: 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
westvic:

But why do some girls do like that.. They i ntentionally do it o.. I habe one like that that did it multiple times... Wen we meet face to face she go come dey greet like say she never see me in a long time dey ask say"so i dey around? grin

Does Feeling Of Love Comes From Brain Or Heart? / This Wedding Visitor’s Outfit Has Tongues Swaying (photos) / Meet The Most Beautiful Dark Skin Girl In Africa (photos)