Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu (51806 Views)

Conference Of Yoruba Obas Has Unanimously Endorsed Tinubu - Ooni Of Ife / Oyo NSCDC Deploys Officers To Car Parks After Makinde’s Directive / Umahi: Why Atiku Supporters Destroyed His Campaign Billboard In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by RichAbujaGuy: 11:16am On Nov 02, 2022
Chop season.
Anything else new and exciting to report besides this constant barrage of party/candidate switchers for pay news.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Announced3: 11:16am On Nov 02, 2022
GGirll:

It is NOT FaAKE!!!!! The breakfast you foolish Yorubas are looking for will be be sweetly served. Vote for Peter obi.

Seems you are a block Head
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Announced3: 11:18am On Nov 02, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
normally let the north rule forever then

Hahahahahaha

We have done president and vice president... grin grin ..
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Announced3: 11:19am On Nov 02, 2022
Funflipper:

i tire for those hypocrites o.

That satanically monicker is a block Head
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Announced3: 11:20am On Nov 02, 2022
Parachoko:
Seun, Mynd44 why do random twitter messages by unknown Northerners do make Nairaland FrontPage?

Ignore the satanically monicker is a block Head
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Jman06(m): 11:22am On Nov 02, 2022
tollyboy5:

But if atiku or obi wins all is ok bah?

Hatred against Yoruba candidate is normal lol
It is not hatred of Yoruba! Some of us advocated for Osinbajo to fly APC's flag. That would have been a straight win for APC, but they picked Tinubu instead despite all the warnings.

I personally don't see Tinubu as being capable of tackling issues like corruption with so much corruption cases hanging on him like the bullion van incident.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Obamaofusa: 11:23am On Nov 02, 2022
ATIKU IS GOING NOWHERE NEAR THE SEAT OF POWER.
HE IS RETIRING TO DUBAI IN 2023.
Atiku is DOA.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 02, 2022
Rekhina:
mu arewa mun ja kunnen atiku akan kabilanci me ya sa Yarbawa za su kawo kabilanci a wannan

When I told Yarabawa that we north are watching them ,they called the eyes of the north ipob mpukummiri addict ,
All will bear witness that waziri Atiku was cautioned by north for his tribal utterances. I cautioned him too ,Peter obi has never approached ohanaze for endorsement
Why will all Yarabawa clap for this show of discrimination?
This is Wickedness , their cleverness aren't wisdom ,tell that to them kwuma

#IamNorth
#lamProud

Rekhina, how are today?
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by tollyboy5(m): 11:24am On Nov 02, 2022
Rekhina:
blame yorubas
When yorubas voted for buhari twice there was no problem lol.
We made buhari president and y'all were happy.

Now vote progressive yorubas leading in all aspects wants to become president you turned it to regional vote. Issokay.

grin you think kwara, kogi, Benue who are north will vote atiku?
Even Niger state will not vote atiku grin .

Tinubu/shettima will win borno and some few other state . Obi has cut atiku vote short in the East.

Kwakwanso will do the same in the north. You're a learner lol
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by forgiveness: 11:24am On Nov 02, 2022
onatisi:
This is what we have been saying , emergence of obi has turned this in a regional one and tinubu dumb social media supporters stupidly fell for the trick. Now majority of ibos in the south west and south east will rather vote for peter obi or atiku. Let's see how votes from the south west will win the election for tinubu,
If it is just 2 big parties ,it would have been easy for the south to team up as one but that is not the case now. All atiku needs to do is hold the north firmly. He will win some states in the west and east .

North is composition of many Ethnic groups. Hence, votes will definitely be casted for a Southern.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 02, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

@first bolded Where do you place Peter Obi grin Obi is taking Atiku's votes in the south while Tinubu's votes are sacrocanct! cool

And SW is 90% or thereabout! cool

Tinubu will states in the middlebelt and share the core north with Atiku and Kwankwaso. cool

Anyone taking Peter Obi serious is a joker, he will eventually drop out of the race latest December

Lol southwest is 90% but Tinubu will take huge votes in the north grin

Atiku is coming
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Naira20: 11:26am On Nov 02, 2022
But Atiku said no internet in The North na

ChangetheChange:
We all know who this kind of regional politics has always favoured in Most elections... The North
Wike with his egocentric and reckless outbursts insults and threats against Atiku has already done the damage of drawing More sympathy and solidarity Northern votes for Atiku in 20
Atiku is more favoured, if the southern politicians wants play regional politics with the forthcoming election.
All Wike videos alongside his faction threatening and insulting ATIKU have been translated in various Northern languages and are already being shared across various Northern/Arewa Whatsapp groups , amplifying the propaganda in the North that 2023 election is an election of south vs North and gang up against the North and Atiku
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by GGirll: 11:30am On Nov 02, 2022
Rekhina:
mu arewa mun ja kunnen atiku akan kabilanci me ya sa Yarbawa za su kawo kabilanci a wannan

When I told Yarabawa that we north are watching them ,they called the eyes of the north ipob mpukummiri addict ,
All will bear witness that waziri Atiku was cautioned by north for his tribal utterances. I cautioned him too ,Peter obi has never approached ohanaze for endorsement
Why will all Yarabawa clap for this show of discrimination?
This is Wickedness , their cleverness aren't wisdom ,tell that to them kwuma

#IamNorth
#lamProud

They claim to most educated and enlightened, yet their foremost Universities had igbo men as their first and foremost Vice Chancelors example, Unilag had Professor Eni Njoku a professor of Botany as it's first V C and UI too had an igbo man as it's first V.C yet the bastards will always want to compete with the great igbo nation. As for this election, it's Obi and Datti cos they are detribalized.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by booblacain(m): 11:33am On Nov 02, 2022
obembet:

Obasanjo is never Yoruba candidate.

Olufalae was Yoruba candidate and he lose in south east.. Igbo also voted for Tofa during abiola time., Awolowo was stone in Abia.

So igbo hate and envy Yorubas too much

But Obasanjo was at least a Yoruba man. Now, how many Igbo candidates has Yoruba supported?
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by forgiveness: 11:33am On Nov 02, 2022
ChangetheChange:
We all know who this kind of regional politics has always favoured in Most elections... The North
Wike with his egocentric and reckless outbursts insults and threats against Atiku has already done the damage of drawing More sympathy and solidarity Northern votes for Atiku in 2023
Atiku is more favoured, if the southern politicians wants play regional politics with the forthcoming election.
All Wike videos alongside his faction threatening and insulting ATIKU have been translated in various Northern languages and are already being shared across various Northern/Arewa Whatsapp groups , amplifying the propaganda in the North that 2023 election is an election of south vs North and gang up against the North and Atiku

When Southerns ganged against GEJ to vote Buhari, it was all fair and good but Southerners now backing a South based on equity, it's gang up, right?

Most of you have fish brain or you are deliberately looking for ways to justify your support for Atiku. Continue but let disappoint you, two states in the North are Southern sympathisers. Another one will not vote due to what they have experienced under Buhari less it repeats itself under Atiku. Another two will definitely vote for APC in support of Shettima. I will not tell you the reason.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Jman06(m): 11:38am On Nov 02, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

We Yorubas know that. cool

Hence, we have planted Peter Obi to waste away Atiku's votes in the south while Kwanwaso wastes away Atiku's votes in the core north... cool
You wish?

APC goofed by not picking Osinbajo as their candidate. If you have observed my posts here, I was one of those that rooted for Osinbajo.

I simply don't believe in Tinubu. It is not hatred. Tinubu plays this "come let's loot" kind of politics that Nigeria is struggling to do away with. Coupled with same faith ticket.

You people should stop making it look like we hate Yoruba if we don't support Tinubu. After all, if we want to be fair, then we all in the south should support the southeast to produce the president this time around.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by tollyboy5(m): 11:39am On Nov 02, 2022
Jman06:
It is not hatred of Yoruba! Some of us advocated for Osinbajo to fly APC's flag. That would have been a straight win for APC, but they picked Tinubu instead despite all the warnings.

I personally don't see Tinubu as being capable of tackling issues like corruption with so much corruption cases hanging on him like the bullion van incident.
Lies!

Most of you tagged osibanjo and buhari as the same.

The corruption and progress in Lagos compared to that of Adamawa and Anambra who do you think is more qualified?

Y'all want obi or atiku who has no tract record compared to tinubu.

You're thinking Yorubas are competing Igbo lol.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by tollyboy5(m): 11:42am On Nov 02, 2022
GGirll:

They claim to most educated and enlightened, yet their foremost Universities had igbo men as their first and foremost Vice Chancelors example, Unilag had Professor Eni Njoku a professor of Botany as it's first V C and UI too had an igbo man as it's first V.C yet the bastards will always want to compete with the great igbo nation. As for this election, it's Obi and Datti cos they are detribalized.
Having Igbo vc is common sense for you to know that there was an election and Yoruba professors voted the most competent Prof as VC.

Igbo will do otherwise, Igbo thinks Yoruba are in competition with failure but we're just doing our thing.

If you like vote atiku or obi it's your democratic right.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Tradepunter2: 11:44am On Nov 02, 2022
You can never trust the yorubas.... I AM VOTING ATIKU, SORRY OBI... MAYBE ANOTHER TIME
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by seunjungle1(m): 11:46am On Nov 02, 2022
These people mumu no be small oo.
The question they need to ask Atiku is that how is he managing its party affair. They should stop blaming Asiwaju success on Atiku's failure of his party to unite his foot soldiers.
Yoruba will say 'atile laa'ti kesho rode'.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Jman06(m): 11:48am On Nov 02, 2022
tollyboy5:

Lies!

Most of you tagged osibanjo and buhari as the same.

The corruption and progress in Lagos compared to that of Adamawa and Anambra who do you think is more qualified?

Y'all want obi or atiku who has no tract record compared to tinubu.

You're thinking Yorubas are competing Igbo lol.
If you had followed my posts here, you would have noticed that I rooted for Osinbajo to emerge APC's candidate but baba "emi lokan" bought his way through at the primaries.

Obi is by far a better candidate among the contestants. My fear is the party he's coming from.

Now, between Atiku and Tinubu, I'll choose Atiku because of Okowa whom I believe in. Also, A Tinubu win means that Christians would be relegated until around 2039 before a Christian could have a chance. I don't want that scenario.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Announced3: 11:48am On Nov 02, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I've said it several times that north will always be north, especially the core north. That's why I've been talking to some bigots to think deep. Vote merit over bigotry. For me, na obi. Regional popularity can never win any election. People should ask Falae naw.

The only candidate with national spread and acceptance is Obi.

Keep posting balderdash
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Tochj(m): 11:53am On Nov 02, 2022
Tinubu is playing a dangerous tribalism
Imagine singing a Yoruba Anthem while campaigning for Nigeria presidency.
He knows that he don't have anything to campaign with,now he resort to tribal game.
In Lagos, Yoruba drivers are not spared by his terrorists.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Amkson22(m): 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
More..

Even if makinde support Tinubu this time is for Atiku Abubakar and he will lead our dear country to the greater high
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Fordoche: 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2022
Atiku is a Pan-Nigerian, a detribalized unifier and the only presidential candidate running for the forthcoming presidential election so the position of seyi makinde does not deter this known fact.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by agadez007(m): 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
Kagd10:

It's the tribalistic people crying daily over Tinubu who didn't rule them or their papa that turned it into Regional stuff. You want Yoruba to hate Tinubu who didn't rule anyone or their papa nor was he part of any federal administration like Atiku and Peter Obi were? Na thunder go firee you there. Bunch of Hateful people crying because their hate were withheld.

Ok now see who laughs last
You guys have always made it a tribal issue,rememeber tinubu’s Yoruba lokan?
We dey count am from am
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by 43Ronin: 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
obembet:

Igbos as never be on Yoruba side for once, so I won't surprised if you abandoned your brother ( obi ) for Atiku. But what you failed to understand is that igbos will still be biggest loser.

Yorubas also prefer Atiku than Obi

Atiku 2023.

It's a lie, igbos would be the biggest losers should tifnubu win, because that means no chance again for SE till another 16 years. So if PO doesn't win let Atiku win since NE & SE has not produced president. But tinubu is wicked, greedy and not a statesman. 2023 will make it 24 years since we moved into a new democracy yet no Igbo man is president & tinubu wants to add another 16 years to make it 40 years of governance without igbo & 36 years without NigerDelta. That's why he cannot come to SE/SS to campaign.
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Gozac: 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2022
onatisi:
This is what we have been saying , emergence of obi has turned this in a regional one and tinubu dumb social media supporters stupidly fell for the trick. Now majority of ibos in the south west and south east will rather vote for peter obi or atiku. Let's see how votes from the south west will win the election for tinubu,
If it is just 2 big parties ,it would have been easy for the south to team up as one but that is not the case now. All atiku needs to do is hold the north firmly. He will win some states in the west and east .
When we say Atiku is coming, power to the north we are not kidding, we know how they play politics in Nigeria. Wike got it wrong by refusing to microzone PDP presidential ticket to SE, that led to Obi's decamp. Atiku promised that he won't contest if he they zone it to SE, but Wike was all over the place insulting Obi.
APC would have been better with an Amaechi or Osibanjo, Tinubu bought everything and here we are today. For refusing PMB to choose his successor, APC is losing out to PDP. I keep telling people that north is not comfortable with a political tiger like Tinubu who they can't control. They have given him the ticket to leave him at the middle of the road. SW started this tribal card with Fayose taking Fayemi to beg Wike to support BAT even as a PDP, now Makinde, now the north wants to play same game SW started
To cut a long story short, all odds favor Atiku to be next president, please don't tell us how can a northern man take over from a northern man.
Politics is ruthless and selfish
Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by Rekhina(f): 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
imadiyi:

Rekhina, how are today?
How pa yaro imadiyi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With Tinubu & Sikiru Adetona In London Today / NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais / Photo: Why Senator Akpabio Should Not Go Abroad For Medication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.