Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Just Got Accepted Into ALX? Get In Here! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Just Got Accepted Into ALX? Get In Here! (1029 Views)

Alx Scholarship / How To Fix Bluesky "Invite Code Not Accepted" Error In 2mins (VIDEO) / My 7th Adsense Account Just Got Approved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got Accepted Into ALX? Get In Here! by ThankGod001(m): 8:30am On Nov 02, 2022
Welcome all.

This is cohert 11 of the ALX SE programme. Our onboarding is on 14 November 2022.

You just got accepted or you are already a student (share your experiences) or just want to know if ALX program is for you?
Join me as I embark on this 12 month software engineering journey. I've got a group we can all join.

In this group we relate, collaborate, build, teach and learn from one another.(please no adverts in the group, its strictly for academics)

With that said, we have about 2 weeks to onboard. Lets make good use of our time and prepare early.

My telegram group; The Erudite Community - ALX SE...

Here's the group link: SEE IMAGE BELOW

You can also follow this topic as I will drop info occasionally.

Re: Just Got Accepted Into ALX? Get In Here! by TheMensch(m): 9:11am On Nov 02, 2022
I dey come..,

1 Like

Re: Just Got Accepted Into ALX? Get In Here! by ThankGod001(m): 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
Good
TheMensch:
I dey come..,
Re: Just Got Accepted Into ALX? Get In Here! by ThankGod001(m): 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
It's just been a few days and I've learnt alot.
ALX is an eye opener, I got to understand concepts way better than I already knew before
Thanks to the materials they compiled

Don't wait till we onboard before you start studying materials, the materials are much o. Materials are in the group

Join the group today and get started
Re: Just Got Accepted Into ALX? Get In Here! by ThankGod001(m): 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2022
Currently here cool

This website is quite fun and challenging! Best way to learn grin

Re: Just Got Accepted Into ALX? Get In Here! by ollyboy009(m): 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
I just registered for this program, i pray my application is accepted. Kindly add me to you WhatsApp group.

Re: Just Got Accepted Into ALX? Get In Here! by ThankGod001(m): 5:50am On Nov 08, 2022
ollyboy009:
I just registered for this program, i pray my application is accepted. Kindly add me to you WhatsApp group.

I don't have a whatsapp group

Only telegram, see the link below

Re: Just Got Accepted Into ALX? Get In Here! by ollyboy009(m): 8:16am On Nov 08, 2022
ThankGod001:

I don't have a whatsapp group

Only telegram, see the link below

Ok, i just received an email of my acceptance to this program, i am super exited. Onboarding starts on jan 23rd 2023, now is the time for me to get all i need ready and to connect with other wonderful students like you.

The link below has expired bro, i've tried it. Can you share a new link please?
Re: Just Got Accepted Into ALX? Get In Here! by ThankGod001(m): 10:30am On Nov 08, 2022
The link is still working
ollyboy009:

Ok, i just received an email of my acceptance to this program, i am super exited. Onboarding starts on jan 23rd 2023, now is the time for me to get all i need ready and to connect with other wonderful students like you.

The link below has expired bro, i've tried it. Can you share a new link please?
Re: Just Got Accepted Into ALX? Get In Here! by ArcFresky(m): 4:20am On Nov 12, 2022
ThankGod001:
It's just been a few days and I've learnt alot.
ALX is an eye opener, I got to understand concepts way better than I already knew before
Thanks to the materials they compiled

Don't wait till we onboard before you start studying materials, the materials are much o. Materials are in the group

Join the group today and get started

Bro, are you on the slack general group? How can i find you so you can share the Documents
Re: Just Got Accepted Into ALX? Get In Here! by ThankGod001(m): 5:16am On Nov 12, 2022
I don't have documents, it's links

We are about to onboard so you will see the links very soon on your intranet
ArcFresky:

Bro, are you on the slack general group? How can i find you so you can share the Documents
Re: Just Got Accepted Into ALX? Get In Here! by ThankGod001(m): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
Onboarding done and dusted cheesy
Re: Just Got Accepted Into ALX? Get In Here! by ThankGod001(m): 6:50am On Nov 15, 2022
First set of projects grin

Re: Just Got Accepted Into ALX? Get In Here! by ThankGod001(m): 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
Guys read / study o
Today project choke small grin

Re: Just Got Accepted Into ALX? Get In Here! by Allahisone(f): 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
Good afternoon @ ThankGod001. I got selection email for 2023 training but seeing the projects just scared me oo.

I want to know if this program is fit for a total beginner like me who is ready to put all her
strengths in studying the course?

Thanks as I anticipate your response.

quote author=ollyboy009 post=118208562]I just registered for this program, i pray my application is accepted. Kindly add me to you WhatsApp group.

9159[/quote]
Re: Just Got Accepted Into ALX? Get In Here! by ThankGod001(m): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2022
Good evening.
Getting accepted is the easy part. ALX SE is not begineer friendly but you can learn about all the tools you need gradually if you are committed
Its a telegram group I have not whatsapp. I will send you the link on whatsapp
Allahisone:
Good afternoon @ ThankGod001. I got selection email for 2023 training but seeing the projects just scared me oo.

I want to know if this program is fit for a total beginner like me who is ready to put all her
strengths in studying the course?

Thanks as I anticipate your response.

quote author=ollyboy009 post=118208562]I just registered for this program, i pray my application is accepted. Kindly add me to you WhatsApp group.

Re: Just Got Accepted Into ALX? Get In Here! by ThankGod001(m): 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
Funny story.... I actually scored ZERO in Vi and Emacs projects and scored 200% in Git during onboarding shocked

I figured out why I was scored 0
what actually happened:
Vi, Emacs and Git projects all use same sandbox
After doing Vi and Emacs successfully. I moved to Git project, made an error, so I destroyed the sandbox
I then did the Git project not knowing the codes for VI and Emacs have been destroyed cry

My first projects have been marked today and I got full marks
Please guys don't destroy ur sandbox, ever! If you make a mistake, just delete the project files and start over
ThankGod001:
Guys read / study o
Today project choke small grin

Re: Just Got Accepted Into ALX? Get In Here! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
Please house , what did you think the average salary of alx software engineering graduate will be in Nigeria. Big thanks to everyone for the response.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancie For Expereinces Web Designers, Software Developers Company Seles Person / Celeron M Toshiba Portable Laptop 35k Negotiable / 100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.