Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Seun, Mynd44, Why Do This Kind Of Threads Make The Front Page? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Mynd44, Why Do This Kind Of Threads Make The Front Page? (673 Views)

Mynd44 Why Manipulate Thread Titles To Favour Tinubu? / Seun Mynd44 I Dare You To Ban Me Again What You See You Take - Pics. / Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Mynd44, Why Do This Kind Of Threads Make The Front Page? by Parachoko: 10:20am On Nov 02, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7413105/atikus-supporters-tripled-after-makinde#118059610

This is not the first time a thread about some unknown Northerners opinion on twitter will make Nairaland FrontPage.

Why is it so?

Seun

Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Why Do This Kind Of Threads Make The Front Page? by Rekhina(f): 10:24am On Nov 02, 2022
I warn you north is watching you but you called me ipob mkupummiri ,
You guys aren't wise enough , north is wise
10 moslem northeners here you called ipob has gotten so much inspiration from ur Igbo hate to triple their love for Atiku .
grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Why Do This Kind Of Threads Make The Front Page? by Alexis33: 10:24am On Nov 02, 2022
cool
Re: Seun, Mynd44, Why Do This Kind Of Threads Make The Front Page? by Rekhina(f): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2022
In our.Arewa Whatsapp group we use it as comedy , Calling hajia Dan Allah Rekhinatu ipob mkupummiri , even Arrewa was branded ipob cannibal and he ran away from nairaland , but I won't run.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Why Do This Kind Of Threads Make The Front Page? by Ireportlive: 10:28am On Nov 02, 2022
This is a forum, no rules regarding what makes frontpage

Don't mistake a forum board, for a News Website
Re: Seun, Mynd44, Why Do This Kind Of Threads Make The Front Page? by Eriokanmi: 10:33am On Nov 02, 2022
Parachoko:
https://www.nairaland.com/7413105/atikus-supporters-tripled-after-makinde#118059610

This is not the first time a thread about some unknown Northerners opinion on twitter will make Nairaland FrontPage.

Why is it so?
But that's the truth. North had always believed power belongs to them, especially, the core north . Jonathan only proved them wrong in 2011 after they revolted against him and voted massively for buhari. That's why they protested because he didn't win back then.

Wait oo, who says northerners aren't active on social media? With what I've been seeing lately, they're super active oo. Atiku said so, I remember. Anyway, good luck to all the contestants

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Why Do This Kind Of Threads Make The Front Page? by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 02, 2022
It’s now clear to us and we shall do the needful, we will teach them the power of numbers. Sai Atiku
Re: Seun, Mynd44, Why Do This Kind Of Threads Make The Front Page? by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:34am On Nov 02, 2022
Rekhina:
I warn you north is watching you but you called me ipob mkupummiri ,
You guys aren't wise enough , north is wise
10 moslem northeners here you called ipob has gotten so much inspiration from ur Igbo hate to triple their love for Atiku .
grin grin
my love kiss
Re: Seun, Mynd44, Why Do This Kind Of Threads Make The Front Page? by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:34am On Nov 02, 2022
Rekhina:
In our.Arewa Whatsapp group we use it as comedy , Calling hajia Dan Allah Rekhinatu ipob mkupummiri , even Arrewa was branded ipob cannibal and he ran away from nairaland , but I won't run.
yes oooo
we stand gidigba !

1 Like

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Why Do This Kind Of Threads Make The Front Page? by Parachoko: 10:36am On Nov 02, 2022
Eriokanmi:
But that's the truth. North had always believed power belongs to them, especially, the core north . Jonathan only proved them wrong in 2011 after they revolted against him and voted massively for buhari. That's why they protested because he didn't win back then.

Wait oo, who says northerners aren't active on social media? With what I've been seeing lately, they're super active oo. Atiku said so, I remember. Anyway, good luck to all the contestants
You're getting me wrong

Some random Northerners go make comment on Twitter, and e go make Nairaland FrontPage, this is not the first time is going to happen.

I've never seen this been done for other regions/ethnic groups.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Why Do This Kind Of Threads Make The Front Page? by slivertongue: 10:36am On Nov 02, 2022
Rekhina:

Hankuri, gimbia.
Re: Seun, Mynd44, Why Do This Kind Of Threads Make The Front Page? by Parachoko: 10:38am On Nov 02, 2022
Ireportlive:
This is a forum, no rules regarding what makes frontpage

Don't mistake a forum board, for a News Website
You're not getting the point

Is only random comment by northerners on twitter talking about politics that do make Nairaland front page on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Why Do This Kind Of Threads Make The Front Page? by Ireportlive: 10:41am On Nov 02, 2022
Parachoko:
You're not getting the point

Is only random comment by northerners on twitter talking about politics that do make Nairaland front page on Nairaland.

I get your point and I find the particular O.P annoying with his constant post of decamping Northerners, burning of brooms , destruction of billboards or picking up selected Twitter for propaganda

However this doesn't change that this is a forum and anything literally goes

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Why Do This Kind Of Threads Make The Front Page? by Rekhina(f): 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
slivertongue:

Hankuri, gimbia.
yaro , take care
Re: Seun, Mynd44, Why Do This Kind Of Threads Make The Front Page? by Trinitycian: 1:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
Parachoko:

Why is it so?

Seun

Mynd44

Chai, the thread pain you well well grin
Re: Seun, Mynd44, Why Do This Kind Of Threads Make The Front Page? by GodHatesJews: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2022
Parachoko:

Why is it so?

Seun

Mynd44

Lament harder

Osu
Re: Seun, Mynd44, Why Do This Kind Of Threads Make The Front Page? by iwaeda: 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
Parachoko:

Why is it so?

Seun

Mynd44

Eru ti bayin ni. Tinubu to ti luuu leeee grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Why Do This Kind Of Threads Make The Front Page? by Parachoko: 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
Trinitycian:

Chai, the thread pain you well well grin
Pain me as how? Why will it pain me?

1 Like

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Why Do This Kind Of Threads Make The Front Page? by Parachoko: 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Lament harder

Osu
So how's it my business your father name is Osu?

1 Like

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Why Do This Kind Of Threads Make The Front Page? by Parachoko: 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
iwaeda:

Eru ti bayin ni. Tinubu to ti luuu leeee grin grin grin grin grin grin
Scared of what bro?

This is not the first time a thread like this will make FrontPage.

I have never seen other ethnic groups comment on Twitter making frontpage on Nairaland.

I don't see politics as a do or die affair.

If Tinubu win, fine, and if someone else win, fine

Life goes on.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Governors To Pay Salaries In Cash Says EFCC Chairman / Imagine Obi Insulting Dino Melaye Infront Of Nigerians / 2023: Tinubu's Drug Trafficking Case No Longer Stands -adamu Garba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.