Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven (54229 Views)

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) / We Can Be As Perfect As God, Here Is How - Pastor Sunday Adelaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by JustStupidity: 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
The truth is that if she believes she'll make heaven after sleeping with the pastor, definitely she'll make it because the scripture made us to understand that faith is everything.

With faith, we can move mountains.

Do you know that you and I can move a house in lekki to badagry with faith

2 Likes

Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by phemmyfour: 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
triple996:
Christianity is fast becoming a joke undecided
Generalized statement....there are bad eggs in every profession and religion

4 Likes

Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by RestructureNig1: 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
Stop attacking the man of God
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by DavidEsq(m): 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
Pastor, apostle, Prophet, reverend and all that are titles.
The fact that someone bears Pastor does not mean you fall for whatever he or she says.

If you know the word of GOD,the Holy Bible, then you know what is wrong or right.
Let the Word of GOD be your guide.
If u knew he word of God, u would realize that Pastor, deacon, bishop ain't in the bible. It was smuggled in and the very same bible reveals this truth.
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by dex4sure: 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
Well, the pastor didn't rape her......Afteral na heaven she wan go.
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by EgusiShankly: 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
Mischievous mods. No where in the story did the author claimed a pastor slept with the mom

1 Like

Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by Shadysen: 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
your mom's brain need check up

4 Likes

Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by omoadeleye(m): 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
Your mama no wise... No dey listen to her advice if you wan progress for life sha.

1 Like

Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by COOL10(m): 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
Stop making excuses for your mom. A slut will always be a slut undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by descartes400: 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
I remember that song ooh!

Amona Tete bo oo, Amona Tete bo , Amona Tete bo oo, Amona Tete bo, aye baje o, amona Tete bo, aye jagajaga oo, Amona Tete bo!

3 Likes

Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by seguno2: 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
RestructureNig1:
Stop attacking the man of God

How do you know that he is a man of God ? By fcvking upandan with scam stories

1 Like

Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by Mayng01(m): 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
E be things
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by marwanafrica: 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
neonly:
Dat one church facilite in destroying my own marriage too
Though my union had shackes ground o but they come really help to destroy it finish
But me am happy now sha at least my future is ahead of me not from one useless pastor
When pastor mess up u go hear he is human too
If they want to exploit you they will say listen to d man of God he represents God
Though am not a Muslim but that religion still have morals that pastors is just for der sucide and bombing they make me fear them

if all muslims were terrorist i would ve been one maself.
Get to know Islam yourself,Islam is a way of life.
just find time and get to know more about the religion,So many take away in it,i was once like you but after personal reserch on Islam have concluded that Man can never craft this Religion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by RestructureNig1: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2022
seguno2:

How do you know that he is a man of God ? By fcvking upandan with scam stories

Don't put yourself in trouble, leave everything for God
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by Emman08: 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2022
Cool story bro
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by Aile(m): 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2022
Apostle must hear of this
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by Oceanjagaban: 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2022
HarlequinLekex:

Legit
your mother dread the guy,him no decieve her
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by neonly: 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
marwanafrica:

if all muslims were terrorist i would ve been one maself.
Get to know Islam yourself,Islam is a way of life.
just find time and get to know more about the religion,So many take away in it,i was once like you but after personal reserch on Islam have concluded that Man can never craft this Religion

Notef thks

2 Likes

Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by RichAbujaGuy: 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
As a poster already said, this is very common in many churches, not all but many.
I would link stories about the debauchery that has gone on throughout the ages at the Vatican in Rome but don't want to deflect or derail from this Kaduna story.
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by Amah70: 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
HarlequinLekex:

Legit

Pastor did not point gun on your mum before he fcucked her.
She must have been at lust for show before pastor came with his useless promise.
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by Rexymania(m): 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
White garment churches are worse. May SWT have Mercy
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by Glink2018(m): 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
triple996:

You get it wrong...Nothing is happening in Christianity now that hasn't before... However, those who will disappear with a cloud of erroneous beliefs with do so and those who will stand firm will stand...

2 Likes

Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by Aile(m): 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
The fact that someone bears Pastor does not mean you fall for whatever he or she says.

If you know the word of GOD,the Holy Bible, then you know what is wrong or right.

Apostle must hear of this
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by Oceanjagaban: 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
Your mumsy dread the guyman,no be say him decieve her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by effort1: 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
triple996:

I know many imams that use lies to deceive Muslims. So, Islam is not different.

We can say Islam has become a joke with the way politicians twists Islamic religion for their selfish interests.

2 Likes

Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by Buhari4sale: 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
Your mompsy go. Fine ooo grin
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by lereinter(m): 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
Righteousness2:

Do you know difference between title and calling?
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by Shadysen: 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
This person's mum might be in heaven presently so I don't understand why this has to be brought here.
Christians should be very watchful of their utterances against the pastor in question as Yahweh works in mysterious ways and his wisdom looks like foolishness unto man.

Yahweh once told the Israelites to kill all midianites but keep young virgin girls as war booty. This sounds wrong to us but whatever Yahweh commands is wise even if it looks wrong in our limited knowledge he has his reasons

Yahweh figuratively destroyed Saul for not totally destroying the Amalekites

Yahweh once told Ezekiel to eat bread baked with human shiit

Same way Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets. This also sounds wrong to us but he has his reasons we aren't privy to and he answers to no one

Yahweh also hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead. This also sounds cruel but that's Yahweh showing us his loving power and nobody should question him

Yahweh struck Onan dead for refusing to cum into his brother's wife's vagyna

its possible Yahweh instructed these pastor to do what he did and Yahweh might have his reasons so we should not use our limited knowledge to judge what a man talking to a being of unlimited knowledge does. Beware not to bring a curse upon your lives and future generations by attacking a true men of Yahweh
just shut up mr man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by lereinter(m): 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
The title of this thread doesn't correspond to the storyline

1 Like

Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by ashewoboy(m): 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
I will only call ubunja to this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by 8stargeneral: 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
End time mother
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by effort1: 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
neonly:
Dat one church facilite in destroying my own marriage too
Though my union had shackes ground o but they come really help to destroy it finish
But me am happy now sha at least my future is ahead of me not from one useless pastor
When pastor mess up u go hear he is human too
If they want to exploit you they will say listen to d man of God he represents God
Though am not a Muslim but that religion still have morals that pastors is just for der sucide and bombing they make me fear them

Lolz.

Forget it. Islam is not different. The deception is everywhere.

Do you know that popular, wealthy Muslims can commit crime and go Scot free? If Aan unknown Muslim does the same thing, he will be charged to sharia court.

Sharia law is only powerful against the poor, but helpless against the rich and influential Muslims

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? / Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State / Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.