Stats: 3,150,098 members, 7,807,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) (79717 Views)

Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures / Concerns As Tinubu ‘Licks’ Microphone Before Speaking During Event / Video: Tinubu Licks Microphone Like Lollipop; Remi Embarassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by ikorodureporta: 4:23am On Nov 03, 2022
cheesy cheesy grin
Oldskool attitude
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Beress(m): 4:25am On Nov 03, 2022
Let the campaign of callomy begin. No be only APC urchins sabi going dirty
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Zeezenho: 4:26am On Nov 03, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Is your father or anyone in your entire family both extended or nucleus, half as qualified as Bola Tinubu either in business, or public service?

Mumu show us those qualifications,let's go verify.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by sirray001: 4:29am On Nov 03, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Is your father or anyone in your entire family both extended or nucleus, half as qualified as Bola Tinubu either in business, or public service?
yoruba ronu
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Mummiesboy: 4:42am On Nov 03, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Piiggiiddiootts amaka

Late Queen once poked her nose and ate it in public embarassed
Lia m junior well done sir
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by casualobserver: 4:51am On Nov 03, 2022
Naira20:
Tinubu ti daran lowo awon OBIdients o

Awon Obidients ti Daran lowo Tinubu

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by luizpippo(m): 5:10am On Nov 03, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Even people wey their Papa be Carpenter or Mechanic are always the first to run their basket mouths.

The destruction of the poor, is their poverty, they have been limited by their lack of knowledge.

My father was a marine engineer, even if he was a cobbler, i still have the right to criticize whoever decides that he wants to be the president of my country.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by kolas88(m): 5:13am On Nov 03, 2022
You like it or not, He is the next President of the federal republic of Nigeria. You better get use to his styles.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Glink2018(m): 5:27am On Nov 03, 2022
Gossipninja:

Imagine Tinubu as Nigeria’s president (God forbid). Man would go to UN General Assembly and be licking his shaky fingers upandan while slurring through his prepared speech.

U no dey shame?

Son of haters....an average Nyamiri person hates Tinubu with passion...but.you can't hate someone son's and demand someone from another background to.like your son...Timubu is our son...the more you keep throwing hatred at him, we will also keep throwing hatred at your sons and daughters at different platform....even Aboki is not full of hatred toward Tinubu as Nyamiri people....

Tinubu can still go to Aboki state and campaign....but I doubt if he can come to any Nyamori states and campaign, your hatred can consume him...but you lobby platform for Obi in Afonja state claiming he is the man of the people....what a deception!/and yet he is the least among the three popular candidate....

It is just a matter of time for you and your entire Nyamiri kingdom to know that you are just chasing shadow....
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by zinaunreal(m): 5:34am On Nov 03, 2022
Dirty Afonjas, typical
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Pauladex(m): 5:37am On Nov 03, 2022
Naira20:
Honestly I don't know why they can't hide their hatred for this man. I used to be obedient before but when I noticed how they hated Yorubas and even this man, I decided to mellow till the day of election. Let February come and go, if they win good, if not, they will go back to Biafra or death. What set of frustrated people.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by OctavianAC(m): 5:43am On Nov 03, 2022
Getting your fingers wet to flip page of leaflet or a book in public may be due to dryness/insufficient moisture in his hands at that time, and I don't think it has anything to do with mental performance. Just saying though.

[b]Peter Obi is coming
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 5:49am On Nov 03, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Internet Lowlife.

That one really got to you. It crawled deep under your skin
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Abdu81: 5:50am On Nov 03, 2022
buckeyemedia:

By licking fingers?

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Abdu81: 5:53am On Nov 03, 2022
Pauladex:

Honestly I don't know why they can't hide their hatred for this man. I used to be obedient before but when I noticed how they hated Yorubas and even this man, I decided to mellow till the day of election. Let February come and go, if they win good, if not, they will go back to Biafra or death. What set of frustrated people.

Stop old game, useless urchins.

The minister is he not from iragbiji?

He hate tinubu too because of tribe?

We are rejecting evil not tribe.

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 5:55am On Nov 03, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Even people wey their Papa be Carpenter or Mechanic are always the first to run their basket mouths.

The destruction of the poor, is their poverty, they have been limited by their lack of knowledge.

What's wrong with being the son of a carpenter or mechanic? Can Tinubu roof his house himself or fix his car himself? Must everyone be the son of a poliTHIEFtian? Does being the son of a carpenter disqualify a person from criticising a presidential candidate? It's obvious you think the people owe Tinubu and he is doing the people a favour. It is people that own power according to the constitution not Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by lugiano1: 6:02am On Nov 03, 2022
Massiveglory:
Licking or sucking his fingers is not even the thing.
The same way pmb was packaged to Nigerians is the same way he is being packaged.
The same people that packaged pmb are out to package another calamity.
Wise up Nigerians! Tinubu is totally unfit to be president.
those trybalist bygot who hate progress,truth and sanity will not hear. To them, they would rather die for an Igbo man rule them. Finally Tinubu will kill them same way Buhari has killed many

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by honeymix77(m): 6:04am On Nov 03, 2022
You people should keep fighting for politicians that don't care about you. Nairaland is becoming too toxic.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Unrated900(m): 6:14am On Nov 03, 2022
You people are bunch of fools
Who on earth is the most perfect human
Ye all keeps looking for the mistakes of our incoming president.
It’s even possible you can all tells me
Obi does not farts
Bunch of fools
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Biggers82(m): 6:15am On Nov 03, 2022
And he will use the same Hand ✋take give people handshake abi ��� what a horrible nonsense
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by rigarmortis: 6:27am On Nov 03, 2022
buckeyemedia:
My God, Bola Ahmed Tinubu must really be tormenting you ipobians turned Obidients?

I just had to enter the thread to observe the stupidity of whoever created it.

Mr Man, Obi has never said anything directly about Amoda, why don't you talk about Atiku who has repeatedly thrown direct shots at him
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Durabest: 6:34am On Nov 03, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

You dey vex ooo
Am off from this forum the insult here is not good for my health.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Durabest: 6:36am On Nov 03, 2022
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Born throway talking

All can see you're a Bastard almajiri
Learn to find out the course of problem b4 you jump in to solve it okay.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Makowonda: 6:36am On Nov 03, 2022
Buhari will die,Buhari will die blah-blah.Buhari has finished his second tenure.Now you people have turned to focus on Tinubu.Go and campaign for Atiku or Peter Obi to win,how Tinubu health take concern you again?Bunch of pointless talking individuals.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Jostoman: 6:38am On Nov 03, 2022
Gossipninja:
This man is disgusting, who licks finger in a public space just to turn over a page. May Tinubu not happen to Nigeria.
Amen
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by ada9ja(f): 6:42am On Nov 03, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Not so fast advocate, Only an oblivious naive person will think he can be the judge in his own discuss.

Use Tinubu english
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Obamaofusa: 6:44am On Nov 03, 2022
Gossipninja:

My father is not a drug lord
My father is not shaking
My father doesn't wear Pampers
My father doesn't lick his finger in public
My father doesn't rush to London every two weeks to recharge his battery.

Urchin, Anything else?
Nobody knows your father.He might even be insane.The traces are on you.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Banhammy717: 6:49am On Nov 03, 2022
Naira20:
Won fẹ
Wọn kọ
Tinubu ma se President ọdún mẹjọ lagbara Olorun ọba
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Banhammy717: 6:53am On Nov 03, 2022
I see nothing wrong with him touching his tongue with his fingers in order to get moisture to turn a page in a document. It is a global practice. It is natural.

How would that affect his presidency?.
Come up with something sensible about Tinubu for once.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 03, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Mumu Urhobo pikin, Shame on you.
m glad u no know my tribe,,,,,
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by 2loadedguy: 6:59am On Nov 03, 2022
Gossipninja:
So Tinubu has to lick his finger to flick a page of book ? I'm done Y'all cry

Imagine doing this at International conference... Disgusting ooo

https://twitter.com/OneJoblessBoy/status/1587708588763455488?t=B2nU-9cPMT6MNCH2FgwLNA&s=19
It's like we think politicians are not humans and must be aliens from space. Licking of finger before flipping a page is a human thing and I do it too hence it won't be strange to me to see a politician do same. What's surprising here is the number of people I see condemning him for doing same thing I am sure majority of them do, we are still not serious about what we should be looking out for in this campaign for presidency.
This was the same irrelevance we were looking for and Buhari ended up being president.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Komu1048(m): 7:05am On Nov 03, 2022
asanausana91:
imagine having this dead human being as my president? God forbid! Aside from insulting the whole Christians of this country this people want to bring a dead man to rule this country? The number of votes Tinubu will get in the coming election will determine the number of mad and foolish people in this country.

U better kee urself now that u can, Cox Tinubu will win now n will develop Nigeria and make Nigerian great again, something u Obidense hate to see

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"Buhari Attends Mosque In London, But Very Ill, Not Coming Home Soon" - Guardian / Video Of Helicopter Accompanying A Train In Nigeria Causes Stir On Social Media / Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court