Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere (15234 Views)

Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits / Ayo Adebanjo: I Am 92 Years, Afenifere Needs A Younger Leader / Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by hisexcellency34: 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
Acting leader of Afenifere, Chief Ayo Adebanjo on Wednesday insisted that he remains the leader of the group.

Pa Reuben Fasoranti who previously handed over the leadership to Ayo Adebanjo had said that the meeting of the socio-political organisation will henceforth hold in Akure, capital of Ondo State and that the leaders of the group will no longer converge on Isoya Ogbo, Ijebu home of Chief Ayo Adebanjo.

He also rejected the insinuations that he was paid to endorse Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), saying that he has been a man of principle all his life.

However when contacted by DAILY INDEPENDENT, Adebanjo who laughed at Fasoranti's statement said they await to see who will attend any Afenifere meeting in Akure, home of Pa Fasoranti.

"No problem. Let them hold the meetings in Akure and see the number of people that will attend".

"I am the leader of Afenifere.They are just trying to cause confusion and I won't help them to do that. If he says people should not come".

While Pa Fasoranti endorsed Tinubu as the choice of Afenifere, Adebanjo gave his blessings to Peter Obi, presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP).
https://independent.ng/i-remain-afenifere-leader-ayo-adebanjo/

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by silvoclaira: 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
A people without Leaders/Heroes cannot be a civilized people.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by nairavsdollars(f): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
90 something year Old men who have been together for over 70 years fighting because of politics is shameful

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by optionalY09: 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
When deceit and lies prevail leadership crashes. The only leader i see in Yoruba land today is professor Akintoye

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by optionalY09: 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
So these old sets of idiot have no young people in Afenifere whom they’ve trained to be leaders? they are just a big ugly joke

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Karlovych: 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
embarassed What is really going on in Yorubaland? this is not what Awolowo planned for them

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by dynicks(m): 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
I'm still yet to see what money cannot effect in this new age....

Kudos to men who are devoid of greed,who are open minded...who are liberal , who stands for equity and justice, who are non partisan and has got their integrity intact

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Zonefree(m): 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
Pa Adebanjo we know. He's one of the few true Omoluabis. The other Pa should go and rest.

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
grin Yaruba slaves and eggbio miscreants fighting over what them no go see, big fulls

Atiku is coming

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by blackmantis: 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2022
Tinubu is not yet president but he has already divided CAN and Afenifere.

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by OkutaNla: 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2022
Since baba don talk say Afenifere (as represented by Adebanjo) no be Yoruba cultural organization (as he claimed in the video below), then it can't claim to speak for the yoruba people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16WXmAjQMXQ

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by seunmsg(m): 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
Adebanjo has been exposed as a bastard Yoruba man. He is simply serving the interest of his Igbo mother. I’m glad his treachery has been found out.

He has been kicked out as Acting leader of Afenifere and that’s it. He should go back to his Lekki home and lick his betrayal wound sorrowfully.

54 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by slivertongue: 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ayo Adebanjo is the man we know

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
God bless pa adebanjo
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by slivertongue: 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
seunmsg:
Adebanjo has been exposed as a bastard Yoruba man. He is simply serving the interest of his Igbo mother. I’m glad his treachery has been found out.

He has been kicked out as Acting leader of Afenifere and that’s it. He should go back to his Lekki home and lick his betrayal wound sorrowfully.

Becareful with words, politics is a battle of ideas and choices not hatred and curses

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by buhariguy(m): 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
Adebanjo should return the shishi he received from Obidient.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by buhariguy(m): 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
slivertongue:
Ayo Adebanjo is the man we know
idiotic pigs know him as their fellow idiotic pig

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by TypicallyBrunt(m): 1:16pm On Nov 02, 2022
All these shenanigan just because an old man decided to stand for equity and justice?
Ayo Adebanjo must know this futile reaction was coming though so he'll be alright las las.

6 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Xbobtage: 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
Interesting developments...But who cares anyways.

The Naira is now trading at 880 to the Dollar. As I warned in my earlier posts from the beginning of the year and some of my last posts on this issue a month ago our last support was at 780, when that breaks, a capitulation would take place and it will NEVER stop capitulating as FEAR UNCERTAINTY AND DOUBT WILL PLAGUE THE NAIRA for a while until a clear and stable direction of Nigeria as a whole is in the horizon. So Yes, 5,000 naira per dollar is now our confirmed direction, the Venezuelan Path.

Let no one deceive you, the value of any currency national or not is connected to the Politics of that entity as much as it connected to buy and sell pressures. Nigerians and foreigners are afraid that the country will implode, not just because of Corruption/Administrative ineptness of the current or an incoming president but also the ensuing Civil Unrests that would follow. Fairness, making every nigerian tribe believe that we are all truly one and in the same boat is as important as fighting corruption or infrastructural development because otherwise EVERYONE (Both the Oppressors and the Oppressees) sees this country as a place to collect your share and move to a saner clime. Whatever is intended to be used for infrastructure could be easily sabotaged or an already built infrastructure could be willfully destroyed in an uprising. As the saying goes a man who wants to pin another man down has to be prepared to stay down himself.

As expected the President is pretending to not be aware, the VP is on his usual mute, Politicians are playing Blind, Nigerias leading Party APC, their leaders And their flag bearer couldnt care less, while their online promoters are here taunting Nigerians because they have been financially induced or are playing out the dumbness in their assumed tribal superiority. And by the time the presidency choses to react, it will be a little too late.

At 880 naira per dollar and constantly depreciating , here is what it means to your life.

Your rent will go up X2 or even X4. That means many of you will be moving back to your villages while landlords will struggle with retainment.
Price of food, Loaf of Bread to 3 or4000 naira and higher, Bag of rice 90k, Bottle of Beer 900naira, Plate of food in a common restaurant 1,200.
Transport that was 200 will jump to 400 or 500
Those students that were hoping on their parents salary to study abroad can now forget it.
Our collective wealth rich or poor has now been sent down the trenches of extreme poverty. So more crime.
The Northern African countries bordering EU should brace up for millions of Nigerians walking/trekking up to their borders in hopes of escaping to Europe, same with Southern Africa. You just need to watch what happened in Zimbabwe and then Venezuela to understand the timeline of how this will play out.

Everybody who is making money from Nigeria will become poorer, because its either your earnings is now valueless or if you try to increase the price, fewer people can afford to pay for it. People who are perceived to be rich are now high risk endangered species.

Go home hug your mothers, parents hug your children, Pain and Hopelessness is coming now here.!!!

8 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by slivertongue: 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
buhariguy:
idiotic pigs know him as their fellow idiotic pig

It's Ayo Adebanjo that I know in the last few years to speak for Afenifere.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Penguin2: 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
Look at what Tinubu has reduced Afenifere to.

Why is the man like this?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Think9ja(m): 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
The Yorubas are now divided.

Tinubu has succeeded in dividing the Christians, the Afenifere, and by extension, the entire southern Nigeria.

All for what? "His long time ambition"

Atiku on the other hand has been able to unite the entire country.

Only one man called Wike is trying so hard to discredit Atiku by destabilizing the party. But Atiku is not a desperate man or a coward that will bow to Wike's request.
No matter what happens in 2023, Atiku will forever be a bigger politician that the uncouth, failed lawyer called Wike.

PDP is not a one man party. The PDP is bigger than Atiku himself.

Power to the people
Atiku 2023

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Landowner101(m): 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
I dey gbadu this man morale wella grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by OfficialAPCNig: 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
seunmsg:

I noticed that Yorubas are painful losers. They always factionalize any organization they lost out.

1. Awolowo aligned with Ghana to plan a coup when he lost out to Azikiwe and Belewa

2. Mc Oluomo factionalized NURTW when he lost out in the election before LASG came to his aid

3. Now Afenifere

4. If Tinubu lose the election, they will start their Yoruba Nation Now cry

31 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Salvador1: 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
Tinubu is a divisive human being.
If he becomes president naija will be totally divided more.

Warning to those that want to vote that man.
A word is enough for the wise.

He did it in SW CAN, now it's afenifere.

24 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by Landowner101(m): 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
The only straightforward yoruba man I've seen.

20 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by FreeStuffsNG: 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aiku egiri ko si baba eni ti o le fi awo re se gbedu.

Pa Fasoranti is still alive and the only authentic leader of Afenifere.

Pa Adebanjo is disrespecting his elder and needs to apologise to Pa Fasoranti.
check my signature for free stuffs!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: I Remain The Leader Of Afenifere by alanto: 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Aiku egiri ko si baba eni ti o le fi awo re se gbedu.

Pa Fasoranti is still alive and the only authentic leader of Afenifere.

Pa Adebanjo is disrespecting his elder and needs to apologise to Pa Fasoranti.
Pa Adebanjo will soon know his place. Not much need to be said

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi: End The Inconsistency In Duty Charges, It Directly Fuels Inflation / Dolapo Osinbajo, Kemi Adeosun, Abike Dabiri At Arise Women Conference 2016 / Integrated Payment System Saved ₦361 Billion Despite Opposition, Says FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.