|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,108,706 members, 7,671,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 09 December 2023 at 10:30 AM
ExxonMobil Recruitment for operations and maintenance technician 2019 / Project Procurement And Administrative Assistant At The United Nations Office On / Admiralty University Of Nigeria Recruitment For Academic And Administrative Staf (2) (3) (4)
|Clinic Operations And Administrative Lead by WorkNigeria: 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2022|
WorkNigeria is recruiting for her client, a leading Eye Clinic in Nigeria.
Job Title: Clinic Operations and Administrative Lead
Location: Garki, Abuja.
Job Type: Full Time
We are looking for a Clinic Operations and Administrative Lead to oversee the clinic's operational activities to ensure patient satisfaction, increase brand awareness, and ensure that the team is effective and productive.
As the Clinic Operations and Administrative Lead, you will collaborate with all members of staff to achieve and exceed strategic goals while upholding our organizational culture.
- As the Clinic Operations and Administrative Lead, you will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure all patients are optimally cared for and satisfied.
- Mentor and motivate team members to function at the highest standard.
- Procure clinic consumables and products required for daily operations.
- Develop and implement a growth strategy focused on patient satisfaction, brand awareness, and productivity to increase sales.
- Liaise and build profitable relationships with Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO) and provider companies who refer patients to us.
- Ensure the team is motivated to perform optimally.
- Increase brand awareness by effectively managing the clinic's social media handle.
- Keep up to date with upcoming/trending conferences, symposiums, and seminars with the goal to ensure the clinic's attendance at such events for brand publicity.
- Continuously identify and recommend strategies to improve existing achievements successfully.
- Candidate must possess the following.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a similar position.
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and Analytical skills
- Critical thinking and High emotional intelligence skills.
- Proven organization management skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team to achieve a high level of performance and exceed targets.
- Approach job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, loyalty, and integrity.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc)
Previous experience in sales and marketing is an advantage
N120,000 - N150,000 monthly with additional bonuses on sales.
Application Closing Date
7th November 2022
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27