Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? (24934 Views)

Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? / Is It Possible To Get A Remote Job Outside Nigeria As A Graphic Designer / Doing Simple Task And Getting Paid Online Everyday. Earning Over 30k Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by Sleekcode: 11:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

I practically did a vasectomy for this reason. The place I did the vasectomy was 80k the money has doubled now when I refered someone there. I will reverse it when I japa.

U and your talks sometimes.

Ever heard of something called condom?

U sound like real mumu that thinks he's woke sometimes.

30 Likes

Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by Sleekcode: 11:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

You don't know how blessed you are.

Someone told u he has sperm issues and can't impregnate someone you're telling him he's lucky...

How abeg?

9 Likes

Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:04am On Nov 04, 2022
Sleekcode:

U and your talks sometimes.

Ever heard of something called condom?

U sound like real mumu that thinks he's woke sometimes.

Condoms aren't 100 percent safe. I have had sex with condoms and the condoms bursted and I came inside the lady. Vasectomy is 100 percent safe.

4 Likes

Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by Sleekcode: 12:14am On Nov 04, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Condoms aren't 100 percent safe. I have had sex with condoms and the condoms bursted and I came inside the lady. Vasectomy is 100 percent safe.

Can u listen to yourself?

So vasectomy will prevent u from getting STDs because u think they're 100% safe?

Why use cheap condoms?

I'm Sha very sure u didn't do any vasectomy...

U simply do not know what you're talking about.

U just like forming woke when ur not.

Do quick and japa... Ur talks the really tire person

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:23am On Nov 04, 2022
Sleekcode:

So vasectomy will prevent u from getting STDs because u think they're 100% safe?

Why use cheap condoms?

I am talking about with regards to pregnancy and not STDs. Anyway sha not to digress the discussions on the thread.

4 Likes

Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by Sleekcode: 12:26am On Nov 04, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

I am talking about with regards to pregnancy and not STDs. Anyway sha not to digress the discussions on the thread.

1 Like

Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by Ronald4032(m): 8:07am On Nov 06, 2022
donsheddy1:

You say?

AM RONALD KIPKEMOI from kenya am a paypal vendor please refer me to anyone who needs paypal cashout
Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by Ronald4032(m): 8:15am On Nov 06, 2022
donsheddy1:

You say?
am ronald paypal vendor from kenya i do cashouts at good rates please refer me to anyone who will need my services
Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by donsheddy1(m): 9:48am On Nov 06, 2022
Ronald4032:

AM RONALD KIPKEMOI from kenya am a paypal vendor please refer me to anyone who needs paypal cashout
Imagine the distance. How do you intend to do the work?

1 Like

Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by EbenG(m): 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
dorispray:

I understand your situation bro. (Please don't call this our beloveth country a shit-hole. It will get better some day)

As for your difficulty of receiving payment from abroad for services rendered, do you actually know that many Nigerians just like you who works for international employer (mostly Freelance services) had been making use of our very reliable "Digital/FX Currencies exchange services" to receive their online payments from any of their international Employers/ vendors / clients on Freelance websites i.e Fiverr, Freelancer, Upwork etc,
via PayPal steadily right here in Nigeria, and moreso at a better rate that is closer to the Black Market rate (as high as N700/$1 USD)
Rate is adjusted.

Solutions:

You can also make use of our Digital FX exchange service to receive your incoming payment directly from your international employer/vendor by using our provided PayPal account (give it to your employer)

You'll Get paid into your Local Bank account at a good exchange rate. The exchange rate changes with time, as it's not fixed.

NB: Sell to us your genuine digital funds such as:

PayPal

Bitcoin

USDT

Perfect Money

We buy your digital funds from legitimate source and transaction is swiftly settled without any hitches or delay.

Trade with Peace of mind!
You'll be so pleased doing business with us.

Connect on 07086268565

Who can vouch for this guy pls? Hope this isn't a scam?
Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by donsheddy1(m): 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
Bros I no fit o, but there's one honest Nigerian I met on nairaland and did business with him and the guy didn't flop.

Right now, he's processing my second payment. I will recommend him to anyone after he confirms my third payment.
EbenG:

Who can vouch for this guy pls? Hope this isn't a scam?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by EbenG(m): 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2022
donsheddy1:
Bros I no fit o, but there's one honest Nigerian I met on nairaland and did business with him and the guy didn't flop.

Right now, he's processing my second payment. I will recommend him to anyone after he confirms my third payment.
Thanks lots bro
Pls keep me updated

1 Like

Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by QuoteJustOnce: 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
Sleekcode:

Why use cheap condoms?

lol which one is vasectomy again? why would someone do vasectomy and still use prophylactics? the vasectomy is to give you peace of mind knowing you're shooting blanks, in other words, a form of family planning for married persons or for those who like going in and don't want the responsibility that comes with it. Going in protected defeats the whole purpose as that could have been done instead of the surgical procedure. By the way undoing a vasectomy doesn't guarantee 100% success of conception and the longer you take to reverse it, the lower the chances of conception. All in all, he didn't do shit!

16 Likes

Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by EbenG(m): 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
donsheddy1:

Hey bro, any update about this?
Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by donsheddy1(m): 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2022
He just processed my Second transaction this afternoon. Once the third one is successful by Tuesday or Wednesday I'll give you his direct line.
EbenG:

Hey bro, any update about this?
Don't be in a hurry, just wait to learn from my mistake or success story.

5 Likes

Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by y3mi(m): 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2022
obiekunie01:

in fact, they are even trying to frustrate international fintechs from doing any type of operation in Nigeria
Can you elaborate more on this
Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by y3mi(m): 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2022
qtguru:
Deels/ Wise ACH
How please explain

1 Like

Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by y3mi(m): 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
LikeAking:
No let Dem use Nigeria distract u.
Good point but dem dey use Nigeria affect you, like what u smokin
Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by qtguru(m): 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2022
y3mi:

How please explain

Deels is what they use to pay contractor

Or Wise from wise, I send to a friend who sells for me on Lemonade.

1 Like

Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by Excel70: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
qtguru:

Deels is what they use to pay contractor

Or Wise from wise, I send to a friend who sells for me on Lemonade.
What is the rate,pls?
Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by qtguru(m): 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
Excel70:

What is the rate,pls?

Parallel rate
Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by Excel70: 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
qtguru:

Parallel rate
Thanks
Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by EbenG(m): 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2022
donsheddy1:
He just processed my Second transaction this afternoon. Once the third one is successful by Tuesday or Wednesday I'll give you his direct line.Don't be in a hurry, just wait to learn from my mistake or success story.

Okay thanks
Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by Biodex58(m): 8:04am On Dec 04, 2022
Paypal payment only Available.....Send a mail for more info.. the person is based in South Africa. Trusted and fast.
Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by donsheddy1(m): 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
Biodex58:
Paypal payment only Available.....Send a mail for more info.. the person is based in South Africa. Trusted and fast.
You say!

1 Like

Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by hucknall: 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
Don't allow Nairalanders to scam you.
Wisdom is profitable to the direct

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by Temmylee02: 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

I practically did a vasectomy for this reason. The place I did the vasectomy was 80k the money has doubled now when I refered someone there. I will reverse it when I japa.
to reverse that shit is somehow hard though.
Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
Temmylee02:
to reverse that shit is somehow hard though.
Yeah I was told. I don't mind sha
Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by LikeAking: 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
y3mi:

Dem no fit carry Nigeria affect me. Na wo wo no dey informed Dem go us Naija distract. Inside this Naija people are making it mega. Wo dey complian about Naija no one face reality. It's a personal struggle.

Wat will Naija even do for us onna normal dey, think am. Life is a personal fight... Even good govt can't change any bodys life.

2 Likes

Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by LikeAking: 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
y3mi:

Nigerians are suffering cos majority of them are unable to find their life paths, talents, gifts, etc. Govt is just less than 20% of our problem.

If any body miss their life path, they will suffer no mata the govt, if anyone fail to discover his or he talent, that human will suffer.

We have lots of square pegs in round holes in Nigeria.. Majority of we adults don't even know our potentials or talents, gifts, etc. Most Nigerians have very poor logic too.

No allow polictians decive u with dia gimiks... Na inside this same bad county most of them make dia fame and fortune. Life is a personal fight.... Bleep d government.

Majority of Nigerians can't manifest theri destiny a reason why the hardship is so hard.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by donsheddy1(m): 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
LikeAking:

Nigerians are suffering cos majority of them are unable to find their life paths, talents, gifts, etc. Govt is just less than 20% of our problem.

If any body miss their life path, they will suffer no mata the govt, if anyone fail to discover his or he talent, that human will suffer.

We have lots of square pegs in round holes in Nigeria.. Majority of we adults don't even know our potentials or talents, gifts, etc. Most Nigerians have very poor logic too.

No allow polictians decive u with dia gimiks... Na inside this same bad county most of them make dia fame and fortune. Life is a personal fight.... Bleep d government.

Majority of Nigerians can't manifest theri destiny a reason why the hardship is so hard.

Even your post smells of poor logical thinking.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by LikeAking: 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
donsheddy1:
Even your post smells of poor logical thinking.

U know you are lying. Back ur claims up with fact, I dare you. It's time to grow, discard that you African mentality.

I am waiting... No run, Show me wia my post dey smell with poor logic or delete ur quote. I am open to learning form you, if u have am tangible to offer.

U are not aware our criminal and crooked nature is also a big contributor to our problem.

Dey blame govt..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Without Using Pow Function In C / Could Lagos, Nigeria Be The Next Silicon Valley? - American Media / Mini Web Application Coding Challenge For Programmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.