Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? (24896 Views)

Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? / Is It Possible To Get A Remote Job Outside Nigeria As A Graphic Designer / Doing Simple Task And Getting Paid Online Everyday. Earning Over 30k Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by Harnny(m): 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
Hannania:
I get paid via Deel
Most people don't know what deel is.... alsp depends on if your company use it. you can also try wise or transferwise as other know them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by seanwilliam(m): 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
Well I can help you receive payment from anywhere around the world . I work with 100s of nairalanders and i have a good reputation. My rate is very good too.
Any payment method is accepted
PayPal
Payoneer
Transferwise
Bank tranfer
Money gram , western union, Ria , cashapp. , zelle , Venmo Apple Pay , google pay , gift cards , gcash, WeChat, Facebook pay , all payment methods .

1 Like

Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by DMTtechnologies: 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2022

Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by twosquare(m): 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
Why not open a Wise account?
donsheddy1:

The matter tire me oo. Paypal asked me which country I was chatting from, na so I ghost them oo. Who dem wan put for high-jump? Even paypal rate to naira is 426 NGN, What that means is that I am working for PayPal and UBA.
Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by Mercury12(m): 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

I practically did a vasectomy for this reason. The place I did the vasectomy was 80k the money has doubled now when I refered someone there. I will reverse it when I japa.
Better reverse it fast.
I heard it becomes irreversible over a long period of time. I won't advice any man to take that route when one can simple abstain from sex or use protection undecided

2 Likes

Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by Gohs: 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
donsheddy1:
The challenge has always been how to get paid in this nation. The country is just frustrating all efforts to get money for services rendered. . .

Have you never heard of Payoneer.com?!

They will give you USD bank account + EURO bank account (if you ask for euro)

You will receive direct deposit in USD.
You will receive direct SEPA transfer in EURO if you ask.

You will be given free virtual debit cards upon request.
Then you can use your card to buy crypto and exchange for Naira on binance.com or localbitcoinexchange.com

You will sell crypto at black market rate not bank rate.

It's legitimate, you can register on Payoneer.com with your voter's card, international passport or driver's license.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by temitope66(m): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
donsheddy1:

The matter tire me oo. Paypal asked me which country I was chatting from, na so I ghost them oo. Who dem wan put for high-jump? Even paypal rate to naira is 426 NGN, What that means is that I am working for PayPal and UBA.

Can you guide me to becoming a web developer?
Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by macrodata(m): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
donsheddy1:
Geegpay would have been better but paypal disabled virtual US bank accounts so geegpay or payoneer or any other virtual US bank accounts are useless.
Fintap App connects to PayPal. I use it to withdraw to USDTRX

1 Like

Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by Watcharena: 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
The problem is not just the government, the major payment issue comes from the fact that yahoo boys have damaged our reputation as a nation so those payment service providers have lost trust in Nigerian

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by Betboss(m): 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
rayopt:
Payoneer for the past three years

Access bank no longer accepts payoneer inflow. The money I withdrew on 29th November was refunded back on 2nd December. I asked Access bank and they said they no longer accept inflow from payoneer.

Please which bank are you using and when last did you withdraw?
Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by Betboss(m): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
JuanDeDios:

You guys don't use Payoneer?

Access bank rejected my payoneer inflow to my dorm account. Which bank are you using?
Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by Painsoother(m): 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
airsaylongcome:
My advice to every and anyone is to go get a dom account. In $, €, £. If you make a good case, you can get your income paid directly into your dom. And you don't need to have a penny on those accounts, at least that was my experience when I opened with the biggest bank back in 2017. It's better to have the account down reading zero balance than running around when you urgently need it
PLEASE Answer the following;
Which bank is the biggest in Nigeria, definitely not the c.b.n. In this context.
Does "the bank" in which your dorm acct is opened with play any determining factor to your transactions.
Lastly give an example of the kinda "good case" that once made, you can recieve your payments directly into your dormicilliary account.
THANKS.
Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by Oyedey4u(m): 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
Ivegotsolutions:
Get a UBA or Zenith Dom account. you can receive foreign currency through worldremit direct to your dom account. you get exact amount the sender paid.

Polaris bank has dollar saving account.

Just have your client send you money via worldremit, enter any Polaris bank and receive your fund, then open bank account with little of the funds.

Next time just supply your account details..

You're money will be lodged into your dom. Account.

Note: No need of referee for Polaris account

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by JuanDeDios: 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
Betboss:

Access bank rejected my payoneer inflow to my dorm account. Which bank are you using?
I use GTB. You can try Stanbic too.
Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by NomzyJust(m): 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
donsheddy1:
Imagine the distance. How do you intend to do the work?

I can help you receive your funds in any currency and give naira. I offer competitive rates.
Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by just2endowed: 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
airsaylongcome:
My advice to every and anyone is to go get a dom account. In $, €, £. If you make a good case, you can get your income paid directly into your dom. And you don't need to have a penny on those accounts, at least that was my experience when I opened with the biggest bank back in 2017. It's better to have the account down reading zero balance than running around when you urgently need it
WHICH BANK
Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by NomzyJust(m): 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
donsheddy1:
Bros I no fit o, but there's one honest Nigerian I met on nairaland and did business with him and the guy didn't flop.

Right now, he's processing my second payment. I will recommend him to anyone after he confirms my third payment.

Give me a trial bro, if the funds are legit I won't fail you.
Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by NomzyJust(m): 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
qtguru:

Deels is what they use to pay contractor

Or Wise from wise, I send to a friend who sells for me on Lemonade.

I can give you rate higher than Lemonade. I am always available if you need me.
Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by pedel: 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
We can help you collect payment and claim percentage of the payment as commission/service charge.
We will need to verify the source of the fund to be sure you are not involved in fraud.
You will take your NIN or passport to our office in Lagos and get your photo taken (this will be used for declaring you wanted in case you decided to play smart)
If we are happy with your business we can open a company account for you in Europe with a bank.
You will have access to multiple currencies account.
This will cost you money but you will get the best service.
If you are a scammer don’t bother contact me. I will smell you miles away.

donsheddy1:
The challenge has always been how to get paid in this nation. The country is just frustrating all efforts to get money for services rendered.

Job they've not provided yet they keep getting life so unbearable for hard-working Nigerians.

Na must say we all must japa to survive?

Any suggestions will be welcomed right now.

1 Like

Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by Betboss(m): 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2022
JuanDeDios:

I use GTB. You can try Stanbic too.

Alright, thanks boss. I also have GTB dorm. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by NomzyJust(m): 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2022
Austriaopen:
So terrible

I see some novice saying PayPal, payoneer. Infact,if you like use wise, Western Union wey
This is crazy. We lost over 1.4 m in the transaction.

3400 AUD isn't ordinary bro. That's alot to send at once. You break it into 3 or 2.
Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by NomzyJust(m): 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
Betboss:

I can give you payoneer/PayPal/Wise/cashapp account to withdraw to and pay you naira.
I am willing to send any ID and video for verification purposes.
Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by Elsueno: 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
Oyedey4u:

Polaris bank has dollar saving account.

Just have your client send you money via worldremit, enter any Polaris bank and receive your fund, then open bank account with little of the funds.

Next time just supply your account details..

You're money will be lodged into your dom. Account.

Note: No need of referee for Polaris account

pls are u serious, cause we trying to open a Dom account for someone & it's being hell, even zenith bank that used to be easy now are asking for $1000 for d ordinary Dom...very annoying
Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by NomzyJust(m): 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
I am willing to undergo any verification of ones choosen here in order to do business.
Give me a trial and watch me deliver.
Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Bros its not a joke. I remember when I started working my boss tried more than 4 payment platforms and after using it like 2 times he would get blocked cause he's sending money to Nigeria.

We currently use crypto as a means of payment after we exhausted all options but not every company can use this because of the tax implications.

I know 2 people who have lost jobs because the companies couldn't figure out payment methods and not every company wants to do dorm account transfer. Sometimes the stress is so much especially if it's a small company and it's an individual handling that while your colleagues in other countries are paid through PayPal. I just pity those who have given birth in Nigeria. If things are this bad only God knows how they will be in 20 years.

This is what happens when you have leaders who don't understand their responsibilities. I'm sorry for any young person who votes for APC again.

@Moh247 Leodeking Throwback PandoraObi lhordpsy Batified2023 Biodun556

This is what APC is about. Making life difficult for hardworking Nigerians while enriching their own pocket. Tufiawka!

3 Likes

Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by Austriaopen(m): 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
NomzyJust:

3400 AUD isn't ordinary bro. That's alot to send at once. You break it into 3 or 2.

I see! His accts are now restricted. Never knew the funds was so much.

It could keep a whole family in a month with house and car I learnt.
Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by Princedapace(m): 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
donsheddy1:
The challenge has always been how to get paid in this nation. The country is just frustrating all efforts to get money for services rendered.

Job they've not provided yet they keep getting life so unbearable for hard-working Nigerians.

Na must say we all must japa to survive?

Any suggestions will be welcomed right now.

How do u even see clients? I could recommend a system but I don't want it to cast. Nigerians know how to use something meant for good and turn it to bad, that is why these companies ban us.

3 Likes

Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by pocohantas(f): 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
Everything has been said. You just have to keep moving and have multiple payment options.

Currently I have three dorm accounts, GeegPay and Payoneer. I get some funds directly to my dorm, I get some through GeegPay. I haven’t used Payoneer in a while.

It is not even the government, it is our reputation as a people. If you want to send money to Nigeria, the system over there would block it. To them they are protecting the sender from getting scammed, because which normal person sends money to Nigerians. embarassed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by Moh247: 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
Reinaldo:

This is what happens when you have leaders who don't understand their responsibilities. I'm sorry for any young person who votes for APC again.

@Moh247 Leodeking Throwback PandoraObi lhordpsy Batified2023 Biodun556

This is what APC is about. Making life difficult for hardworking Nigerians while enriching their own pocket. Tufiawka!

Are Zombidiots this dumb?!

Nigeria has being blacklisted due to fruad since the 90s during the advent of 419 and Email fruad
Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by Awesomeking: 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
yinkeys:

Does anyone know how cashapp works
cashapp is a united states app,its not supported in Nigeria...anybody wey u see wey get am .na usually fraudulent doings
Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by airsaylongcome: 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
Austriaopen:
So terrible

I see some novice saying PayPal, payoneer. Infact,if you like use wise, Western Union wey Dem don block sending to Africa, especially Nigeria.

To send ordinary 3400 AUD last week using any method were all blocked by the financial system in Australia.

We had to use agent in Australia and send down to Nig at a ridiculous rate of 250/AUD dollar.

This is crazy. We lost over 1.4 m in the transaction.

Forget. Payoneer dey pay direct to you Nigerian dorm less COT. Fact

2 Likes

Re: Web Developers / Freelaancers: How Are You Getting Paid From Outside Nigeria? by yinkeys(m): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
Awesomeking:
cashapp is a united states app,its not supported in Nigeria...anybody wey u see wey get am .na usually fraudulent doings

There are people using Payoneer, PayPal, Skrill in Nigeria also
Does that mean they’re all into fraud ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Without Using Pow Function In C / Could Lagos, Nigeria Be The Next Silicon Valley? - American Media / The Most Financially Rewarding Areas In Programing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.