Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies (4882 Views)

Here Is Your Surest Investment Platform / How Can I Be Saving My Money In US Dollars (or Other Foreign Currencies) / Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies by Omobola121(f): 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
The minimum you can send out from payoneer is $50. No payoneer account can send below 50.

musicwriter:

Can you top up my Payoneer account for $14? Just need it to complete a transaction.

I'll send you back N9,000 when I get it.
Re: Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies by musicwriter(m): 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
Omobola121:
The minimum you can send out from payoneer is $50. No payoneer account can send below 50.

Ok. I see.

I'll have to wait till my next earning to complete the transition. Problem is that it takes the companies I am affiliated with over a month to pay, Amazon even take 2 months to pay!

Thanks for the info anywhere.
Re: Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies by Karrrion: 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
musicwriter:

Ok. I see.

I'll have to wait till my next earning to complete the transition. Problem is that it takes the companies I am affiliated with over a month to pay, Amazon even take 2 months to pay!

Thanks for the info anywhere.

I can send lower than $50 from my bank US bank account to your Payoneer account. It's only when u are doing Payoneer to Payoneer that u will have to send minimum of $50. Chat me up on WhatsApp if u still need it my way
+23490102 978 17
Re: Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies by Kasiyya(m): 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
Re: Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies by musicwriter(m): 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kasiyya:
you can actually top up with $50 then resell everything. Though it depends on how urgent u need the money . What'sapp 0813 08 89615 if u need Payoneer funds

I wanted to apply for their debit card (not to withdraw money) but they need $40 for courier/shipping.

Good news is that within the past few minutes I've just figured out a better way to withdraw money from Payoneer using their virtual card instead. If everything works out, I may not even need the physical card anymore.

Thanks anywhere.
Re: Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies by Omobola121(f): 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
If you’re transacting with anyone here, kindly make use of a verified escrow. This is my thread so i need to put a caution.

You can actually use payoneer virtual card to move your fund out from payoneer. You can use the card on almost all the exchanges or other platforms like wise, payday etc…

But note there is a yearly payment of 29$ for maintenance fees on the card. They usually deduct the fee at the end of the year.

musicwriter:

I wanted to apply for their debit card (not to withdraw money) but they need $40 for courier/shipping.

Good news is that within the past few minutes I've just figured out a better way to withdraw money from Payoneer using their virtual card instead. If everything works out, I may not even need the physical card anymore.

Thanks anywhere.
Re: Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies by musicwriter(m): 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
Omobola121:
If you’re transacting with anyone here, kindly make use of a verified escrow. This is my thread so i need to put a caution.

You can actually use payoneer virtual card to move your fund out from payoneer. You can use the card on almost all the exchanges or other platforms like wise, payday etc…

But note there is a yearly payment of 29$ for maintenance fees on the card. They usually deduct the fee at the end of the year.

Ok.
Thanks very much for the info. I actually want to use it to run ads for my products.
Re: Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies by Omobola121(f): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2023
Payoneer Fund
Wise
Skrill
Net
Perfect money
Btc
Usdt

BRING WHAT YOU HAVE

FAST CONFIRMATION
QUICK PAYMENT

USD AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE PAYMENT AT A REASONABLE AND AFFORDABLE RATE

WE ALSO OFFER SERVICES FOR FIVERR, UPWORK, SURVEY EARNINGS, ANY LEGIT SITES WITHDRAWALS.
Re: Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies by Crownwealth4409(f): 11:10am On Mar 02, 2023
We buy the following legitimate and legalized funds at a very high rate coupled with instant payment:

Payoneer
Paypal
Fiverr and Upwork withdrawal
Skrill
Netteller
Perfect Money
TransferWise (WISE)

https:///2348085750246
Re: Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies by sus77: 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Omobola121 please what's your BTC buying rate ?
Re: Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies by Omobola121(f): 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2023

sus77:
Omobola121 please what's your BTC buying rate ?
Re: Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies by ArticleBeast: 9:10am On Mar 03, 2023
Omobola121:

Sent you message on Whatsapp
Re: Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies by Omobola121(f): 9:24am On Mar 03, 2023
Checking....

ArticleBeast:

Sent you message on Whatsapp
Re: Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies by sus77: 9:29am On Mar 03, 2023
Ok, but very poor. May be we can do business together from 730
Re: Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies by Omobola121(f): 11:36am On Mar 03, 2023
Chat me on whatsapp.

Contact on my sig!

sus77:
Ok, but very poor. May be we can do business together from 730
Re: Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies by codemaniacs: 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omobola121:

musicwriter:

Ok.
Thanks very much for the info. I actually want to use it to run ads for my products.

P:ayoneer maintenance fee is deducted monthly it cost $3 per month..
Re: Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies by sus77: 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
This is your whatsapp, right? 07036205410
Re: Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies by Omobola121(f): 4:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
There is nothing like Payoneer monthly maintenance fees.

The 29dolls yearly fee is even for those accounts with cards.

If you don’t activate payoneer cards, you won’t pay any fee expect the normal withdrawals/transactions fees.

If you’re paying the 3dolls monthly, it might probably not a Nigeria Payoneer account.

codemaniacs:

P:ayoneer maintenance fee is deducted monthly it cost $3 per month..

Re: Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies by Omobola121(f): 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
Yes.

sus77:
This is your whatsapp, right? 07036205410
Re: Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies by codemaniacs: 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omobola121:
There is nothing like Pay:oneer monthly maintenance fees.

The 29dolls yearly fee is even for those accounts with cards.

If you don’t activate pa;yoneer cards, you won’t pay any fee expect the normal withdrawals/transactions fees.

If you’re paying the 3dolls monthly, it might probably not a Nigeria Pa:yoneer account.

Its a Nigerian Pay:oneer account.. the images below are proof..

Re: Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies by Omobola121(f): 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
I'm actually seeing this for the first time. I currently have access to around six Payoneer accounts, some of which come with cards. Payoneer typically deducts $29 annually from the card-activated accounts in December, while the ones without cards are not subject to any maintenance fees.

codemaniacs:

Its a Nigerian Pay:oneer account.. the images below are proof..

Re: Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies by emman44(m): 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omobola121:
I'm actually seeing this for the first time. I currently have access to around six Payoneer accounts, some of which come with cards. Payoneer typically deducts $29 annually from the card-activated accounts in December, while the ones without cards are not subject to any maintenance fees.

I sent you messages on WhatsApp. Please respond asap
Re: Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies by Omobola121(f): 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
Checking..

emman44:

I sent you messages on WhatsApp. Please respond asap
Re: Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies by Omobola121(f): 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
Actively Active

Payoneer
Wise
Skrill
Nettler
Btc
Usdt
Eth

Withdrawals from fiverr, Upwork, freelancing sites etc...

Dollar payment online at a cheaper price etc...
Re: Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies by Omobola121(f): 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
Active!!!
Re: Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies by Justanodadude: 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2023
Omobola121:
Active!!!

Dropped a message on your WhatsApp with no ending *73. Respond as soon as possible.
Re: Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies by tahir01(m): 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
Are you still active
Re: Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies by SINisSIN(m): 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
Hello, i have been trying to reach you for like a week now.
I have $300 paypal fund for sale please.
Re: Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies by MercySpeak(m): 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
Please @Omobola121 are you still active? I have sent messages on whatsapp for days now but no response.
I want to exchange my normal fiverr fund ma.
Re: Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies by MercySpeak(m): 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2023
Kai! It seems she is not active again. Unlike her, she responds to messages immediately.

To find another loyal exchanger na war now.

SINisSIN:
Hello, i have been trying to reach you for like a week now.
I have $300 paypal fund for sale please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The App That Pays You When You Send Money,recharge Airtime,pay Bills / MMM Not Crashed, GH Will Be Released In Stages. / How Mmm Support/cro Solved Your Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.