Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional November 3 2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional November 3 2022 (173 Views)

Joseph Prince Daily Devotional November 3 2022 / Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional November 24 2021 – Keep Asking…. / My Father Raped Me At Least 200 Times Says Joyce Meyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional November 3 2022 by joyce122: 6:44am On Nov 03, 2022
The theme for today’s Joyce Meyer daily devotional November 3 2022 is ”Be Strong”.

We live in Christ, and He lives in us. The victory that He has won is available to us. Don’t talk yourself into being weak and powerless. Confess today’s scripture aloud several times each day by saying, “I am strong in the Lord and in His mighty power.” As you do, you will begin to feel stronger and more powerful.

God’s Word says, According to your faith let it be done to you (Matthew 9:29 NIV). If you believe nobody likes you, there is a good chance that nobody will. Because of what you believe, you will behave in ways that will cause people to avoid being around you. On the other hand, if you believe you are...Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional November 3 2022

(1) (Reply)

GOD/GOVERNMENT "Render Unto Caesar" / Broadcast Your Message On My Tv Satellite Channel / Prayers For Our Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.