Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti (1463 Views)

Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Pa Fasoranti In Akure / Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader / Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti by hisexcellency34: 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
Elder statesman, Chief Reuben Fasoranti, has declared as false the report that he said Chief Ayo Adebanjo is no longer the acting leader of Afenifere.

Chief Fasoranti, in a statement dated November 3, 2022 and signed by his personal assistant, Mr A. Abiola, also declared that he never said future meetings of the group would be held in his Akure home.

A copy of the statement was sent to the Nigerian Tribune on Thursday afternoon.

Chief Fasoranti described the false report as designed to cause confusion and polarise Afenifere.

The statement reads: “It has come to Papa R.F. Fasoranti’s knowledge that some sections of the media, especially the social media, have been ascribing to him false statements designed to cause confusion and polarise Afenifere.

I have Papa’s permission to say that he has not said that Chief Ayo Adebanjo is no longer the acting leader of Afenifere or that all future Afenifere meetings should henceforth be held at his residence in Akure.

“Papa’s main concern is the interest of the Yoruba in the complex political situation in Nigeria.

“It is also his concern that Afenifere should survive in dignity and remain a purveyor of the interest of the Yoruba race.

“It is hoped that this information will be adequately circulated.

“Thank you.”

https://tribuneonlineng.com/i-never-said-adebanjo-is-no-longer-afenifere-leader-%e2%80%95-fasoranti/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti by Cantonese: 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
No mind BAT people.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti by ChangetheChange: 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tinubu and his zombies have been busted again
Keyamo the propagandist see ur life

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti by immortalcrown(m): 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
Na so e dey be.
Re: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti by Mrkindness: 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2022
Afonja muslims are agents of destruction and destabilize, they are evil

3 Likes

Re: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti by WibusJaga: 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2022

Everything about Thïefnubu from Top to Bottom, is laden with Confusion & Controversy. cheesy

Just wait until he handles the mic on the 16th... grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti by EnEnPeecee: 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
The idiot responsible for this confusion among the aniferefere is the drug baron tinubu. It became a thing of threat a great worries to him that the whole of the yorubas his tribe are leaving him for a competent candidate Obi.

10 Likes

Re: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti by mrvitalis(m): 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
The fact that keyamo pushed this narrative is sicking

Tinubu desperation is crazy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti by alsudan: 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
Thiefnubuu is a destructive foool.

Man should not be allowed anywhere close to the seat of power.

11 Likes

Re: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti by M2holy: 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tinubu might be old but he can make a good leader.
Re: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti by FreeStuffsNG: 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
Cantonese:
No mind BAT people.
You must be naive if you think that Afenifere will remain relevant when it goes against Yoruba interest. That is what Pa Fasoranti is trying to preserve. Other associations like Afenifere started during the independence struggle have since died.
Yoruba are voting for Asiwaju and it makes no sense when Afenifere gets trashed in the way Pa Adebanjo was going. Pa Adebanjo or no Pa Adebanjo, Asiwaju Tinubu has already gotten SW in his kitty so Pa Fasoranti understands the game and trying to avert the humiliation of Afenifere. This election is different because Asiwaju Tinubu is on the ballot.
Re: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti by stevonics: 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
Therefore your endorsement of emilokan was null and void

5 Likes

Re: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti by PrinceOfLagos: 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
You must be naive if you think that Afenifere will remain relevant when it goes against Yoruba interest. That is what Pa Fasoranti is trying to preserve. Other associations like Afenifere started during the independence struggle have since died.
Yoruba are voting for Asiwaju and it makes no sense when Afenifere gets trashed in the way Pa Adebanjo was going. Pa Adebanjo or no Pa Adebanjo, Asiwaju Tinubu has already gotten SW in his kitty so Pa Fasoranti understands the game and trying to avert the humiliation of Afenifere. This election is different because Asiwaju Tinubu is on the ballot.
Stop talking nonsense, are you more Yoruba than Pa Fasoranti and Mr Adebanjo..

Why are you Tinubu people so desperate to force Tinubu on Yoruba people ?
Is it by force ?

4 Likes

Re: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti by BabaO2: 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
No one knows or/and respects adebanjo. Arrogance begets downfall.
House gift disclosure still dey pepper him
Re: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti by PrinceOfLagos: 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
BabaO2:
Mr Adebanjo is respected and will not be blackmailed into endorsing Tinubu

He has already endorsed Peter Obi and that's final
Re: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti by joyandfaith: 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
BabaO2:

Alawada ni e.
Re: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti by ganisucks(f): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
His soldiers put it out there to test the waters. After receiving the backlash and realizing how unpopular Tinubu is in the southwest, he has began to walk the comment back. Adebanjo now has total control of Afenifere. The confusionists lost big time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti by ganisucks(f): 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
BabaO2:

Then why is Fasonranti walking his comment back. Face it, Tinubu is hugely unpopular in the southwest.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti by Soulsymbol99: 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tinubu Just Succeeded in rubbishing their integrity as a group.

1 Like

Re: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti by ambale(m): 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

So in your feeble mind, the yoruba agenda is to vote for a man whose party is presently raping Nigeria's economy without mercy abi

Stop the delusion man, vote your BAT and leave every other person to vote whosoever they deem fit please

3 Likes

Re: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti by FreeStuffsNG: 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
ambale:

It is naive to imply that others won't get vote in Yorubaland so try and understand my point that it is not a coincidence that no leader of significant followership in the SW has opppsed Asiwaju Tinubu.

It is no brainer that even most of the Yoruba ranting online will rather stay back at home on election day and watch Tv than go spend those long hours just to vote against him; their conscience won't allow many to actually do so.I know my people.

All the moves of Asiwaju so far has enjoyed and merited the blessing and support of the Yoruba and this effort against Pa Adebanjo is to save Afenifere from humiliation after his personal actions to derail the group from the ethos of the group.
Re: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti by AcuraZDX: 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
nlfpmod
Re: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti by Scribx: 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

How far? See how the northerns have enjoyed the Buhari (northern) agenda. Supposedly educated people like you, are the problem of this country. 8 years is going, yet here you are protecting another parochial agenda.
Re: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti by FreeStuffsNG: 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
Scribx:

It is not my fault that you presented a mediocre candidate against an Asuwaju Tinubu with such great credibility of excellent public service I can vouch for. I went for competence and meritocracy when I compared the records of each candidate.
Next time, bring candidates that are brilliant, competent and have track records they can use to convince educated folks like me. Asking me to vote for others in this current race where Asiwaju towers far above others will amount to a betrayal of my good conscience sir.
Re: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti by Penguin2: 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
That fake news was spread by Tinubu BATstards.

Very foolish people
Re: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti by Penguin2: 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
It is not my fault that you presented a mediocre candidate against an Asuwaju Tinubu with such great credibility of excellent public service I can vouch for. I went for competence and meritocracy when I compared the records of each candidate.
Next time, bring candidates that are brilliant, competent and have track records they can use to convince educated folks like me. Asking me to vote for others in this current race where Asiwaju towers far above others will amount to a betrayal of my good conscience sir.

No. You went for a thief who can’t account for his source of wealth.
Re: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti by FreeStuffsNG: 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
Penguin2:

By February next year, your ara gbigbona will calm down.
May we not be unfortunate to labour in vain carrying dead weight of lies, ignorance, envy, hate and bigotry

Re: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti by DIKEnaWAR: 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2022
People should allow this old man to rest. Not good trying to make him look like a liar in the twilight of his life
Re: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti by 9jahotblog: 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tinubu life presidential ambition is dead on arrival. No one will ever votes for Tinubu APC Muslim-Muslim ticket. Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii.
Re: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti by 9jahotblog: 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
Cc OAM4j cc Seun cc mynd44 cc lalasticlala fP
Re: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti by orisa37: 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
Thank you Sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alex Otti Sack; Inibehe Effiong Counters Judgment / Not A Fan Of Tinubu, But On This, I Support Him / A Tribe That Supported Kemi Adeosun Are Now Crying Over A 19 Year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.