Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader (19571 Views)

Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Pa Fasoranti In Akure / I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti / Pa Fasoranti: I Did Not Endorse Tinubu. He Only Came For Prayers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by FuckOsuPigs: 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Urchins and confusions. There was no unprintable name they didn't call Pa Adebanjo over this. No wonder some youths nowadays die mysteriously. No respect for elders anymore

Because it favours your narrative, now you can blab about youths dieing early because they disrespected elders. And federal mugus like you come out here defecating with your mouth about Tinubu.

Awon dindinrin oniranu
Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by shinealight(m): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
Opintiwa:

Shatap

Some brilliant communication skills on display. By their fruits, yee shall know them….the juvenile delinquents! grin grin grin grin
Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by surgical: 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
These men ought to be ashamed of themselves, see what hatred for Tinubu is doing to them
instead of you to blame your Tinubu who is taking advantage of old age of pa fasanranti to exploit and embarrassed the man for his selfish gains,he has no conscience and shameless too,such people are the most dangerous of human beings

1 Like

Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by Ogunleti01: 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
Bi aye ba n toju awon agba baje...
Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by Glink2018(m): 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Your conscience is only worth a cup of ijebu garri. Peter Obi will give you a bag.

As Peter Obituary used to share money with some puaper living in Anambra state but came up with his hypocritical mind...telling the whole world that he will give no shi shi for his election....

Ogun go kill you and the entire Nyamiri kingdom...
Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by Eriokanmi: 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Because it favours your narrative, now you can blab about youths dieing early because they disrespected elders. And federal mugus like you come out here defecating with your mouth about Tinubu.

Awon dindinrin oniranu
Only insults, no single valid point. Your likes would always condemned the truth. Awon omo irankiran, pretending to be omoluabi. Its never our culture to insult an old man no matter what, if that person wants to also grow old, Just because of politics where you'd not be given more than 20k max, you went ahead and insulted a fair man? Oloun ku suuru. The law of karma must take its course.
Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by jaxxy(m): 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Simple as ABC

Long live Pa Fasoranti

Long live Afenifere

God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu incoming President of the Federal republic of Nigeria

God bless Federal republic of Nigeria

Children of Hate supported Jonathan with their badluck he failed

They Supported Saraki, Onoghen, Dino Melaye, ShehuSani, Atiku in 2019 they all failed, they are hellbent on destroying Pa Adebanjo with their badluck

Asked them why they are desperately licking Afenifere's yansh about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATgs-YCJJCw

u ure just dancing back and forth doing failed damage control. U paymasters wanted to destroy Afenifere with divide and rule and u all supported him saying Adebanjo has been removed and all manners of abuses.

Pa Adebanjo even responded to the threats then because of media and public backlash u are dancing back and forth ikeja Confusionist that u are. grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by Ireportlive: 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
jaxxy:

u ure just dancing back and forth doing failed damage control. U paymasters wanted to destroy Afenifere with divide and rule and u all supported him.

pa Adebanjo even responded to the threats then because of media and public backlash u are dancing back and forth ikeja Confusionist that u are. grin undecided

No dey too talk, what Pa Fasoranti said is in the video I posted and he spoke in English
Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by jaxxy(m): 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:

No dey too talk, what Pa Fasoranti said is in the video I posted and he spoke in English

Then what were u urchins talking on social media?? undecided
Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by Gingerbreadman2: 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
Glink2018:

As Peter Obituary used to share money with some puaper living in Anambra state but came up with his hypocritical mind...telling the whole world that he will give no shi shi for his election....

Batsheet mehn! Dis Wan pain you grin
Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by Ireportlive: 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
jaxxy:

Then what were u urchins talking on social media?? undecided

Am not an urchin, perhaps you lack basic education to know what urchin means

Either ways what baba said is recorded on camera so leave cho cho cho Amebo argument
Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by BeardedMeat(m): 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
Glink2018:

Omo ale

You are already unfortunate.
Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by AfonjaPriest: 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
Built2last:
*I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti*

*By Tribune Online, 3 November 2022*

*https://tribuneonlineng.com/i-never-said-adebanjo-is-no-longer-afenifere-leader-%e2%80%95-fasoranti/*
It was designed by BATstards, working assiduously from their rumour mills to upset the People-Oriented cart. Well, it didn't work, did it? Now that the truth has come home to roost, will their falsehood ever learn to fly? Wetin concern me if the BAT is blind and does not know how to fly. Since he is only good at dishing out poo, Oya BAT man, serve your urchins their favourite wraps of your poo. Bon appetit!
Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by sonofthunder: 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2022
Okwyjesus:

He is a bigot at old age.
Laying tribal sentiment foundation

Where was he when lgbos left Ojukwu In 2003 and voted Obasanjo

This lie again? Did you vote Obasanjo in 2003?

Election that was rigged, una go just dey lie like una mentor.
Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by Cosmatikka: 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Urchins and confusions. There was no unprintable name they didn't call Pa Adebanjo over this. No wonder some youths nowadays die mysteriously. No respect for elders anymore
Go and check how seunmsg was calling Pa Adebanjo a stupid old man cos of this.
I was now wondering if the mugu is not a Yoruba person that they said respects elders.
Tinubu's greed has destroyed the values of Yoruba ppl and brought disrespect to their elders

1 Like

Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by johnsonadewole: 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by ZombieSlayer1: 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Simple as ABC

Long live Pa Fasoranti

Long live Afenifere

God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu incoming President of the Federal republic of Nigeria

God bless Federal republic of Nigeria

Children of Hate supported Jonathan with their badluck he failed

They Supported Saraki, Onoghen, Dino Melaye, ShehuSani, Atiku in 2019 they all failed, they are hellbent on destroying Pa Adebanjo with their badluck

Asked them why they are desperately licking Afenifere's yansh about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATgs-YCJJCw

Were you not one of the urchins who insulted Adebanjo? You've not changed mouth. Lolz...wow...shamelessness is a characteristic of an urchin

1 Like

Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by Glink2018(m): 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Omo ale

I'm already unfortunate.

Yes. You are.
We are here for you. ...we here to capsize every Nyamiri political ship on all social media...and expose their hypocritical mind to the world...
Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by BeardedMeat(m): 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
Glink2018:

Yes. You are.
We are here for you. ...we here to capsize every Nyamiri political ship on all social media...and expose their hypocritical mind to the world...

You don baff?

Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by pquaver(m): 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Bola Tinubu will bring serious division in Yorubaland over his DOA ambition

How is it the business of igbo man what happens in afenifere? Which yoruba man concerns himself with ohaneze activities? Na wa eme Re unu ihe eme. Igbo man the only being in this world his house will be on fire, he will leave it to go and quench the fire in his neighbors' house tufiakwa..some set of igbo youths are just so senseless
Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by Alamuseniyan: 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
I ba je eniyan,ko da ise oluwa du ro!!!
As e Dey pain dem!!
E Dey sweet us!!!
TINUBU 2023�
TINUBU/SHETTIMA 2023�
Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by Glink2018(m): 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Some.people.here don't know me...that I'm daft and stupid but they still want me to communicate a meaningful....there is no how blood can come out of an ant if you like match it.....it wouldn't...i'm stupid and daft...period! ....iiiiiiff?

Yes... You looking for who to wrestle with... I don't wrestle with an IPOB pig... Shoe get size
Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by BeardedMeat(m): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
Glink2018:

Yes... You looking for who to wrestle with... I don't wrestle with an IPOB pig... Shoe get size
grin grin

I don comot hand for your case. grin

You are already unfortunate.

Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by BeardedMeat(m): 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
pquaver:

How is it the business of igbo man what happens in afenifere? Which yoruba man concerns himself with ohaneze activities? Na wa eme Re unu ihe eme. Igbo man the only being in this world his house will be on fire, he will leave it to go and quench the fire in his neighbors' house tufiakwa..some set of igbo youths are just so senseless
Why does his comment give you running stomach? How did Igboman and Ohaneze relate to his comment?
Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by Glink2018(m): 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:
grin grin

I don comot hand for your case. grin

because I'm unfortunate and I need your help.

So, what do.you want me to do for you?
Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by FuckOsuPigs: 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Only insults, no single valid point. Your likes would always condemned the truth. Awon omo irankiran, pretending to be omoluabi. Its never our culture to insult an old man no matter what, if that person wants to also grow old, Just because of politics where you'd not be given more than 20k max, you went ahead and insulted a fair man? Oloun ku suuru. The law of karma must take its course.

Fair man? Adebanjo fair man! Indeed!

The name of that organisation is Afenifere! A pan-Yoruba organisation...PAN-YORUBA!!! Go ahead and check what that means! Adebanjo is an apt description of Omo ale! Afenifere is pro-Yiruba and if he wishes as an individual to endorse a candidate in his personal capacity, he is free. But dragging Afenifere into his endorsement of Obi is No-No! For as long as a Yoruba man is on the ballot, it would have been honourable for him to shut it.

I maintain what I said, if you are truly an omoluabi as you claim (and not afofungbemu), cease and desist from calling Tinubu, another Yoruba elder, names. If you can't do that, then you're a complete ALABOSI.

Abi, as dem dey talk am, what is good for GREECE is also good for UGANDA grin
Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by FuckOsuPigs: 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Bola Tinubu will bring serious division in Yorubaland over his DOA ambition

He's not bringing the division into Nyanmuri land. So, worry less.
Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by Enkidu70: 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
Built2last:
*I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti*

*By Tribune Online, 3 November 2022*

*https://tribuneonlineng.com/i-never-said-adebanjo-is-no-longer-afenifere-leader-%e2%80%95-fasoranti/*

Papa is senile. As such he should step back honorably, without being a greedy fool like Tinubu his benefactor.

At least his own senility is due to age and not drug-induced. Step the fúck down and let the youth take control of their destiny.
Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by OneCandleAway(f): 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Fair man? Adebanjo fair man! Indeed!

The name of that organisation is Afenifere! A pan-Yoruba organisation...PAN-YORUBA!!! Go ahead and check what that means! Adebanjo is an apt description of Omo ale! Afenifere is pro-Yiruba and if he wishes as an individual to endorse a candidate in his personal capacity, he is free. But dragging Afenifere into his endorsement of Obi is No-No! For as long as a Yoruba man is on the ballot, it would have been honourable for him to shut it.

I maintain what I said, if you are truly an omoluabi as you claim (and not afofungbemu), cease and desist from calling Tinubu, another Yoruba elder, names. If you can't do that, then you're a complete ALABOSI.

Abi, as dem dey talk am, what is good for GREECE is also good for UGANDA grin

So I should support a criminal because we are both Yoruba.?

Your brain needs to be examined.

1 Like

Re: Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader by FuckOsuPigs: 11:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
OneCandleAway:

So I should support a criminal because we are both Yoruba.?

Your brain needs to be examined.

Exactly what I was expecting you to say. Very naïve! How do you know a criminal? And Obi, who diverted public funds into private business is your Saint shey? Your lord and saviour? A man whose financial iniquities were clearly revealed in the Pandora papers?

You're an example of those sophisticated morons among Yorubas. Claiming WOKE while in actual fact you have slumbered into oblivion.

I even pray that your Messiah Peter Obi wins so that all of you would reap the full dividend of your oafish charlatanry.

Ogede oniranu. Awon omo po bi osan bo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Traces Akwa Ibom’s N1.4b To 11 Accounts / Adamawa, Kano, Ogun, Oyo Top List Of Buhari’s Aides; Imo, Edo Top Agencies / Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.