Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,092 members, 7,807,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Is Becoming A Graphics Designer Difficult? Let Me Teach You How To Use Ur Phone - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Becoming A Graphics Designer Difficult? Let Me Teach You How To Use Ur Phone (161 Views)

My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House / I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House / The Most Difficult Age For Any Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Becoming A Graphics Designer Difficult? Let Me Teach You How To Use Ur Phone by Bensondrums(m): 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
You shouldn't be surprised you can become a very good graphics designer by simply using your smart phone, because advancement in phone technology has made it so easy.

There are a lot of training videos as regards graphics designs on YouTube but they seems complicated and not easily understandable. I believe you are one of those who find those videos complicating and difficult thereby making you loose interest in graphics designs.

I am here to help you out. I am running an intensive training on how you can become a good graphics designer simply using your smart phone.. Oh yes you heard me right. I dont have a laptop neither do I have a desktop computer but yet I make side bucks from designing logos, flyers, 3D animations for customers. You too can do same with your smart phone and start making money.

Do not be deceived by anyone telling you its nt possible to learn graphics designs online. I have easy tools and materials that will so aid you in becoming a good graphics designer that you will be amazed to know how easy graphics designs had been all along.

The training fee is N1,500. And the duration of the training is till when you re confident of being a good graphics designer... Scared I am a scammer? Lolzzzz, well you can go through my nairaland profile and see how long I have been a member of this forum without an indictment of fraud. I have trained so many nairalanders in this graphics designs and proof will be giving to you if you need them, then u can come bck here to either castigate me of being a scammer or not..

So, for those who are really interested in learning how to design graphics using just your smart phone you can DM me on 08093799442. And the training fee again is 1,500. I believe you will agree wit me its a fair charge.
Below are some of my designs to customers.. You can call the numbers on the logos to confirm who designed it for them. My name is BEN.

The training package include
1) how to design logos from scratch
2) how to mockup your logos as seen below
3) how to create and design flyers
4) how to create 3D animations

(1) (Reply)

Ajsnsd / When To Get Them All Involved! / How To Create A Good Marriage For Your Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.