Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

WATCH: God Has Called Me Into The Ministry - Actor, Yul Edochie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WATCH: God Has Called Me Into The Ministry - Actor, Yul Edochie (191 Views)

Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry / 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' / Actor Yul Edochie Finally Show Off His Mum (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WATCH: God Has Called Me Into The Ministry - Actor, Yul Edochie by philme87: 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
Actor Yul Edochie has claimed that he's been called into ministry by God. 

The actor made the claim in a video he shared on YouTube. Yul claimed that he received the calling long ago but took no step to actualize it.

He further revealed that he's now taking steps to heed to the call which is now becoming very strong on him. 

Yul said; 

“I have a calling to be a preacher of God, to be one of God’s minister, to preach the word of God through words and actions.

“I’ve had this calling a long time ago – actually, many years ago. But, I’ve always felt maybe the time hadn’t come, the time wasn’t right. But now, it’s very strong. I feel the time has come.

“God has blessed me in this life. By God’s grace, I’ve become one of the biggest, one of the most celebrated actors in the continent of Africa. God has taken me to a very high point in my career.

“I’m starting to realise God lifted me as an actor to where I am so that I can become one of his ministers.”

Watch the video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMFItL-swUY

(1) (Reply)

Frontiers For Digital Development 2022, Powered By Techchange / 5 Quotes About The TOP From The Legend Himself: Constance C. Friday / Asho - Happy (music+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.