Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

I Need A Virtual Assistant - Attractive Salary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Virtual Assistant - Attractive Salary (637 Views)

I Need A Virtual Assistant - Attractive Salary / I Need A Virtual Assistant - Attractive Salary / I Need A Virtual Assistant - Attractive Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Virtual Assistant - Attractive Salary by Tashala0: 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
I need a virtual assistant that can work with me to source for jobs online by sending applications to companies.

Your role is to search the web for job openings and send 20 applications daily.

Starting salary is 30,000 Naira

There will be salary increment review every month until your monthly salary gets to 80,000 Naira monthly. So, consider this an entry level payment system pending your performance to attract growth and increase

Candidates must have a laptop. This is compulsory...

Do not apply if you do not have a laptop. Do not apply if your laptop can't work two hours without electricity

I don't want candidates that are fond of excuses. Only apply if you can work without the typical Nigerian excuses

Send your application via WhatsApp to : 0812 165 0040

1 Like

Re: I Need A Virtual Assistant - Attractive Salary by tosbobby(m): 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
Hi,
Kindly focus on the applications you already received.

If you are really serious about giving out the job, you should have gotten one person at least from the numerous applications sent to you.

Please stop wasting people's time and effort.

Regards.

7 Likes

Re: I Need A Virtual Assistant - Attractive Salary by oluwafynest(m): 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
he even added 30k salary as attractive. Naija which way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Virtual Assistant - Attractive Salary by SocialJustice: 6:39am On Nov 04, 2022
This fool disgraced himself to the person I referred to him, he couldn't even give a proper job description, I wonder the scam he is actually running under the guise of giving job.

Go offline and look for ss2 student to give your job, graduates are bigger and sharper than you.
Re: I Need A Virtual Assistant - Attractive Salary by Healthquest: 7:02am On Nov 04, 2022
Tashala0:
I need a virtual assistant that can work with me to source for jobs online by sending applications to companies.

Your role is to search the web for job openings and send 20 applications daily.

Starting salary is 30,000 Naira

There will be salary increment review every month until your monthly salary gets to 80,000 Naira monthly. So, consider this an entry level payment system pending your performance to attract growth and increase

Candidates must have a laptop. This is compulsory...

Do not apply if you do not have a laptop. Do not apply if your laptop can't work two hours without electricity

I don't want candidates that are fond of excuses. Only apply if you can work without the typical Nigerian excuses

Send your application via WhatsApp to : 0812 165 0040
I have someone,
What's your company name.

He just need to add it as EXPRIENCE because this ur money cannot even feed him.

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Currency In Payoneer {euro To Usd, Gbp To Euro, Usd To Euro) / Naptip Recruitment / Urgent Vacancy : international remote work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.