Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,704 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) (61213 Views)

Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) / Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) / Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) by javaguru: 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2022
sweet
Re: Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) by neonly: 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
Vulcanheph:
Nice pics... Mother's love is irreplaceable.

Not all mothers some are devil incarnate

1 Like

Re: Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) by neonly: 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
GorillaApp:
Good bless all Fathers and mother
Your efforts shall not be in vain

Rest on Pa,
I love you to bits and you know it!

If you are a young man or lady. Don't overlook the sacrifice of your father o!

E no easy. They weather a lot of storms silently since society frowns at a man complaining or crying. They are constantly battered by the daily struggles of live and cannot complain or even blow their trumpet.

Salute to all fathers. Mine was a rare gem and I'm following in his footsteps

May you never stumble in life

1 Like

Re: Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) by olisaEze(m): 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
And I bet she didn’t work with her certificate since then! But some people will still support the same problem that has been plaguing them since 1960! undecided
Re: Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) by GorillaApp(m): 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
neonly:

May you never stumble on life
Amen and you too
Re: Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) by Arielle: 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2022
The mother is beautiful!
Re: Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) by Slimwhyt(m): 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
Wow!
Re: Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) by olax02(m): 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
pansophist:
Beautiful.

Behind every successful man, there is a woman, and she is his mother. And a father.
But not like Aisha Bubu sha.
Re: Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) by observanc1: 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
neonly:

Not all mothers some are devil incarnate
no be lie
Re: Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) by AROI: 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed How it started vs how's it's going vs how it's going to end
you are not nice at all
Re: Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) by Fucklove(m): 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2022
Karlovych:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) by myami: 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
udomma1005:
Such is the level of stupidity of MOST young people now. Very appalling yet they tag it "cruise"!
you are a big møron
Re: Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) by Bobbiee: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
So his mother was part of those that did the dirty during orientation camp
Re: Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) by Ameboperoo(m): 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2022
Karlovych:
You are mad o!
You want to kill me with laugh!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I just can't stop laughing at "rested on the 7th day after creating Lagos"
Nairalanders eh
Re: Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) by myami: 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

What is now the father's own??

Una no dey reason the man behind the picture

Abi he isn't a person? The man contributed sperm which infact the sperm is the real pikin sef, the man took care of his responsibilities, sent him to school and protected him,fed him and all.... the man's life is a life of hardships and at the end,gets nothing as an appreciation, some children go buy alcoholic drinks and be giving to their old man like as if he was born to die inside alcohol..
false. The egg is the real pikin. The sperm is there to fertilise the egg into a foetus. Sperm makes men accessories for pregnancy to take place
Re: Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) by feedthenation(m): 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
---High achievement runs in the family---
Re: Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2022
pansophist:

Be calming down bro. You're committing the falacy of false inference. I didn't mean all what you wrote, it is your brain that added those ones, because you don't understand things contextually.

If I say black life matter, it doesnt mean "black life matters only". Your brain added that I mean only the mother made a man successful. Be guided please. I've edited sha. To avoid this unnecessary misinterpretation.

I thought you were an intellectual person but I was mistaken

You wrote something and I quoted to give insight on the man's contribution but you think I was attacking you directly and yet you spewed this trash of "I didn't mean all what you wrote,ur brain bla bla bla" if ur brain was working perfectly enough you should see the write up same way u expected me to see yours.. intelligent illiterate
Re: Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) by pstTheo: 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
wao! l love this
Re: Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2022
myami:
false. The egg is the real pikin. The sperm is there to fertilise the egg into a foetus. Sperm makes men accessories for pregnancy to take place

When the single sperm enters the egg, conception occurs. The combined sperm and egg is called a zygote. The zygote contains all of the genetic information (DNA) needed to become a baby. Half the DNA comes from the mother's egg and half from the father's sperm.

At this junction, we can say both are equal with no exceptions

Lol
Re: Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) by LastProphet: 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2022
dyera:
This is Nigeria, as long as there is hope of attaining mediocre achievement after excessive hard work and live a little above the poverty line with your family, there will be no need to fight for a better country.

You get it, most don't. Before you know after buying 1 or 2 Belgium cars dude will assume he's the chosen one by God and one fake pastor will tell him his mother is a witch and start cashing out on the mummuu boy for eternity. Meanwhile all the people that helped the boy grow are now witches. Country of dumb people
Re: Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) by naijapikin2(m): 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2022
Wow, cute pic
Re: Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) by udomma1005(m): 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
myami:
you are a big møron
You just identified yourself, grow up soon scoundrel undecided
Re: Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) by simply22: 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

Proud son of his mother cool

......and proud mother of her son.
Re: Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) by tanimusaeedu: 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
Very good
Re: Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) by Galadimabawa: 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
that's cool
Re: Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) by Xsw1: 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
Good
Re: Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) by Karlifate: 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
GorillaApp:
Good bless all Fathers and mother
Your efforts shall not be in vain

Rest on Pa,
I love you to bits and you know it!

If you are a young man or lady. Don't overlook the sacrifice of your father o!

E no easy. They weather a lot of storms silently since society frowns at a man complaining or crying. They are constantly battered by the daily struggles of live and cannot complain or even blow their trumpet.

Salute to all fathers. Mine was a rare gem and I'm following in his footsteps

Re: Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) by myami: 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

When the single sperm enters the egg, conception occurs. The combined sperm and egg is called a zygote. The zygote contains all of the genetic information (DNA) needed to become a baby. Half the DNA comes from the mother's egg and half from the father's sperm.

At this junction, we can say both are equal with no exceptions

Lol
well said

1 Like

Re: Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) by Tvoice: 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
Abilistic:
Stunning!

The mother hasn't changed much

Imagine someone asking "Your mama carry belle for camp"

The memory card wey dey him head Don kwarupt
Re: Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) by GorillaApp(m): 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2022
[quote author=Karlifate post=118124287][/quote]
Thank you
Re: Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) by Vulcanheph(m): 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2022
jeff1607:

Father’s love isn’t necessary Abi?
Abeg don't misquote me.
I never said that Father's Love is not necessary.
Infact it is only when you become an adult that you actually get to appreciate father's love.
Father's Love is very necessary.

What I meant when I said "mother's love is irreplaceable" is that As a man, there's no other woman on this Earth that will love you the way your mother lives you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar / I Wish Someone Told Me This Before My NYSC / Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.