Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice (28831 Views)

Surprising Ways To Enjoy Nigerian Jollof Rice / Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition / Let It Burn! Five Tips For The Perfect Jollof Rice- Yemisi Odusanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice by SocialJustice: 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
mariahAngel:

With all due respect, Senegalese jollof and the other jollofs are not mates! (including Nigerian)

If you know the process that goes into making that Senegalese jollof ehn...the prepping of all the fresh ingredients, the building of the flavour, the putting in, taking out, then putting in again...Nigerians simply do not have that patience. Trust me.
Are you Senegalese?
Re: Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice by Bluezy13(m): 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
mariahAngel:

Are you sure you can comprehend?

I'm sure you mentioned the wrong person.
Re: Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice by Ikem11(m): 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
[quote author=jeromestarks post=118147786]No matter how sweet the food you eat at home is, you can never enjoy your marriage if your wife isn't a virgin or disvirgined by you.

Do you smoke weed? U must be a resident of Yaba left

2 Likes

Re: Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice by Praxis758: 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
mariahAngel:

With all due respect, Senegalese jollof and the other jollofs are not mates! (including Nigerian)

If you know the process that goes into making that Senegalese jollof ehn...the prepping of all the fresh ingredients, the building of the flavour, the putting in, taking out, then putting in again...Nigerians simply do not have that patience. Trust me.

You had gone to read the book of Lai Mohammed.
Re: Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice by mariahAngel(f): 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
Pinterest:

There’s nothing special about Senegalese jollof. People say they have the best jollof because obviously, they created jollof but in reality, Nigerians jollof beats every other nations jollof hands down.

Every neutral who have tasted several jollof dish can testify.

If you understand ingredients and flavours, then you'd know that Senegalese jollof ought to be the best.
"Nigerian jollof" isn't even originally a Nigerian recipe. Togolese are the original owner of that recipe.
They brought it with them, along with their ewa aganyin.
Re: Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice by mariahAngel(f): 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
Praxis758:

You had gone to read the book of Lai Mohammed.

No. I researched.
Re: Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice by mariahAngel(f): 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
SocialJustice:
Are you Senegalese?

I'm a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice by Danisaint112(m): 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
Osariemen12:

I hope you don't include amala and igbegiri in this your analysis. Southwest don't have anything in their kitchen. We, south south and probably southeast have it when it comes to food.

If you disagree, take a look at Tinubu. You'll discover his childhood was destroyed with bad food; reason he shouts 'emilokan' at old age.

Comrade vawulence I salute.

Re: Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice by Sweetvie: 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2022
If you ever taste Senegal jollof rice ehn tongue
You won't wanna stop cheesy
Then Nigeria jollof rice follow grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice by BJanta: 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
Osariemen12:

I hope you don't include amala and igbegiri in this your analysis. Southwest don't have anything in their kitchen. We, south south and probably southeast have it when it comes to food.

If you disagree, take a look at Tinubu. You'll discover his childhood was destroyed with bad food; reason he shouts 'emilokan' at old age.

Is gbegiri and amala not preferable to
meals of human -flesh pepper soup
which is the relish of the Ibos ?

2 Likes

Re: Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice by baralatie(m): 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
Yeah
Re: Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice by Lamanii22(f): 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
Nigerian Jollof is the best jare….

1 Like

Re: Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice by abobote: 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
mariahAngel:

Ghana jollof taste great too, especially with their type of rice
Re: Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice by babdap: 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
HUSTLER001:
Abeg I need help oh! I want to start up as a food vendor but capital is hindering me. Who will lend me money abeg.
Go to the nearest LAPO branch close to you.
Re: Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice by feedthenation(m): 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
---Senegalese jollof rice is the best---the ingredients and preparation is top notch--

2 Likes

Re: Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice by JaskanFactor: 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
google is not your friend
Re: Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice by Thacutegemini: 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2022
jeromestarks:
No matter how sweet the food you eat at home is, you can never enjoy your marriage if your wife isn't a virgin or disvirgined by you.

Google can celebrate all they want. But verily verily I say onto you. Except a man is married to a virgin woman he can never be totally happy in his marriage; he will cheat to have peace, he will stay out late to have peace, he will rush out of his home to have peace and it is very sure that he will use his hard earned money to train another man's child.

Don't sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in-laws just to have a woman who was fvcked by another man with just two eggs and indomie. You're not a fool.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

so you get sense like this??

why can't the man keep himself too

I will keep on saying this " nairaland he goats are always ready to advertise their stupidity"

you are stupid after all so i see no reason explaining anything to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice by descarado: 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
Nigerian jollof rice has no flavour. Only Maggi, oil and tomatoes. I no go lie.
We don't have spices and herbs here at all.
Hoe can you make jollof rice with time, onions, curry and tomato. Then add all the Maggi in this world. When you cook with real herbs and spices, you will never remember knorr or Maggi.

Just like our stew. I can stay one year without making Nigerian stew. Until we stop Maggi and knorr( artificial flavouring) and start using real herbs and spices to cook, we never reach.

And we eat without veggie. Balanced diet= zero. Na only mouth we get.
Re: Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice by olisaEze(m): 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
jeromestarks:
No matter how sweet the food you eat at home is, you can never enjoy your marriage if your wife isn't a virgin or disvirgined by you.

Google can celebrate all they want. But verily verily I say onto you. Except a man is married to a virgin woman he can never be totally happy in his marriage; he will cheat to have peace, he will stay out late to have peace, he will rush out of his home to have peace and it is very sure that he will use his hard earned money to train another man's child.

Don't sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in-laws just to have a woman who was fvcked by another man with just two eggs and indomie. You're not a fool.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

In dis obodo nigeriya? Dis wan must be a paedophile! grin

Re: Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice by HUSTLER001: 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
babdap:
Go to the nearest LAPO branch close to you.
I no fit oh! I'm too young to suffer hypertension. I need a more flexible back payment. Thanks by the way.
Re: Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice by descarado: 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
mariahAngel:

No. I researched.
Make it. Very sweet. I cook it. When you introduce veggies in it, it gives diff flavour. Chew them together and you are in another world.

I hate owambe jollof rice. Will never put that thing in my mouth.
Re: Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice by SocialJustice: 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
mariahAngel:

I'm a Nigerian.
How do you know so much about Senegalese food?
Re: Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice by mariahAngel(f): 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
SocialJustice:
How do you know so much about Senegalese food?

Research.
I love researching about food.

1 Like

Re: Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice by mariahAngel(f): 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2022
descarado:

Make it. Very sweet. I cook it. When you introduce veggies in it, it gives diff flavour. Chew them together and you are in another world.

I hate owambe jollof rice. Will never put that thing in my mouth.

Why na? cheesy

It's also flavourful if well cooked.
Re: Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice by kaziblake(f): 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2022
mariahAngel:

Ghana girl you are here again
Re: Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice by mariahAngel(f): 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
kaziblake:
Ghana girl you are here again

Iwo ati tani? undecided
Re: Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice by SocialJustice: 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
mariahAngel:

Research.
I love researching about food.
Are you able to source ingredients to prepare the meals or you only read about them?
Re: Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice by Offpoint1: 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
mariahAngel:

I'm interested in the "Putting in, taking out and putting in again" aspect ma... Sounds familiar grin
Re: Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice by mariahAngel(f): 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
SocialJustice:
Are you able to source ingredients to prepare the meals or you only read about them?

If I want to replicate a recipe, I usually make do with what is available/improvise.

1 Like

Re: Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice by Mattwillz: 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
mariahAngel:

You and food ehn..dem swear for una! Lol
Re: Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice by jeromestarks: 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
Thacutegemini:

so you get sense like this??

why can't the man keep himself too

I will keep on saying this " nairaland he goats are always ready to advertise their stupidity"

you are stupid after all so i see no reason explaining anything to you

Wanna know why?
Read this.

https://www.nairaland.com/7292532/virgin-man-virgin-woman-same
Re: Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice by jeromestarks: 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
olisaEze:

In dis obodo nigeriya? Dis wan must be a paedophile! grin
If you're a guy, then prepare to commit suicide like the FCMB banker.
If you don't know his story, you shouldn't even be on my mention in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? / Photos Of A Nairalander Cooking Moimoi / The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.